Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some have wondered what the blue thing in the Ronnie plant watering video. I believe it’s one of those splash pads that you connect to the hose and water squirts out of it. I think she already had it. I think cos I have it too and I thought urrrhh we bought the same thing 😂. It’s good fun though. My kids hate paddling pools so running through that is what they prefer to do. Maybe Ronnie is the same.
although if she’s going to show videos of him I’d rather see him having Fun with his splash pad than doing his chores.....

Reactions: 23
It's so odd he's his baby too 😅 - don't think there have been any stories where he is holding the baby 🤔 it's always her 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's almost like he's served his purpose for now and he'll be required once again when Lennie won't just lay quietly in her arms anymore!!! 🙄
he gets the dirty jobs, changing nappies and holding f him when he’s screaming, she gets to pose with a quiet settled baby, see right through them 👀

Reactions: 20
She’s
What I don't understand about Hinch is that she actually could have made a living being NORMAL. Setting your mums house on fire isn't normal but we've all done really daft things and people relate to things like that - she could have done a whole series on "cleaning mistakes I made" or something along those lines. If she was clever she'd have transitioned over to TikTok. But it was never about that with her. Her background is in sales, she saw a gap in the market for "cleaning influencers" and then went out and did just that to make money. All she wants is fame, which is fine, but you're never going to be famous if you can't act the part. She can't decide if she's "normal sophie who is relatable and just a humble essex girl" or "Sophie Hinchliffe, Cleaning Superstar"
just a bare faced liar, con woman who is all there and a bit more, acts all sweet n innocent but can see she’s a hard faced boot

Reactions: 15
Wonder what we’re going to get today? Another sleeping baby pic & lots of references to HEY look at me I’m breast feeding!! Gosh I’m so clever to have thought of it!
is today the day she’s going to let Janine out of the closet? Or has he already come out & that’s why it’s all quiet on that front?!
Ronhandsomezzzzzz will be shown doing something with just Rol pastry
And of course the bloody dog waiting at the door to get out the bleeping mad house 🤦‍♀️
Morning Sofa you two faced jealous boring evil Bint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bring them in when wet stuff starts falling from the sky???? 😂
To keep your washing on the line, cut slits down both sides of a Lenor bottle top, file and rub down until smooth, repeat on 30 more Lenor tops from your Narnia, order stickers saying ‘peg’ then stick on Lenor tops. Or buy some pegs 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To keep your washing on the line, cut slits down both sides of a Lenor bottle top, file and rub down until smooth, repeat on 30 more Lenor tops from your Narnia, order stickers saying ‘peg’ then stick on Lenor tops. Or buy some pegs 😁
Please don’t forget to label each individual peg with the word ‘peg’ in a fancy font, or how else would you know what they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
From the "We love Mrs Hinch" Facebook group.
Give me strength 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Speechless. Just speechless. 🤯

You'll be giving SS a run for her money on her 'crafts'.

Some have wondered what the blue thing in the Ronnie plant watering video. I believe it’s one of those splash pads that you connect to the hose and water squirts out of it. I think she already had it. I think cos I have it too and I thought urrrhh we bought the same thing 😂. It’s good fun though. My kids hate paddling pools so running through that is what they prefer to do. Maybe Ronnie is the same.
although if she’s going to show videos of him I’d rather see him having Fun with his splash pad than doing his chores.....
But where is the bouncy castle she made such a fuss of?! This is perfect weather for it.

Reactions: 12
@Dramatic, you beat me too it. I see we've just posted the same thing. I don't know what kind of 'tips' she's expecting? 😅
Please one of you lovely lot, for the love of god one of you reply to her and tell her that if she stands there and manually spins it for an hour then she won’t need to iron what’s on the line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
duck off 😂😂😂 never had a washing line?? Where did this creature crawl out from
Ridiculous. I’ve never had a line but if I did I know what to do with it ffs 🙄
That was either a humble brag or she’s lonely af

I bet we get a vid of inch holding Lonnie now. As it’s been mentioned on here

I wish she had one day of doing everything alone. I think it would do her good and make her appreciate things more. She makes out like she’s so grateful but it’s just words. I don’t think she truly realises how easy she has it

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She obviously hasn’t had her morning tattle scroll to find out what she should post today. Morning Soph, how about a vid of Rennie feeding the dog (emphasis on DOG, not your firstborn child) then a nice one of you looking at yourself with a black and white filter. Oh and a garden post would be nice with this glorious weather. I’m sure a pic of Janine holding Lonnie is due as well. You are welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's no way she will carry on breast feeding that baby will be attached to her 24 7 🤣 my son is ebf. She wont be able to swaddle him in his pram and make him sleep like she wants hell want boob 🤣 and the older he gets the more he'll do Acrobat's while feeding 🤣😭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.