Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Here if anyone fancies a follow, let’s get her numbers up hey!
They are already licking eachothers arses so I can't bring myself to follow her. She's put me off her now!

Afraid its a no from me. Just had a quick look and she’s using diluted fabric softener to clean her fabric headboard 😡
Might start me own page cos I'm sick of seeing muppets. Most of these wollys know absolutely nothing, they share either shite or things that's dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Yel

Chatty Member
Thank god the new cleaning sensation is in the title, hopefully the same news story won't be posted dozens of times 😆🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 76

witchofwales

I didn’t get to bring one of my babies home (a boy) so know I could be feeling ultra sensitive about this.

It’s made me very aware of how others may have experienced what I have, empathy and understanding. Her posts imo could be highly triggering for those having experienced baby loss. I can watch other new mums quite happily and I feel awful saying this but I just feel this baby bubble is a bit ott, rubbing my face in what I haven’t got. Hard to explain. Off to have a good sob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Anyone else imagine the lead up to these videos… I always do it’s even more cringe..
‘Jayymeee… video me rocking little len to sleep. I’ll stand here as the light is good. Can you stand in that chair as it’s a good angle, I’ll just ignore you and pretend it’s an intimate moment with the baby. Oh and keep Ron out of the way!! I’ll just do my hair and make up!! Watch the kids!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Babybail93

VIP Member
She's already commented on the new cleaners post. Keeping her enemies close.
She’s such a false bitch. She’s only commenting and paying attention because she knows that this girl could see her off. Thought the tart was on maternity leave? Can tell her arsehole is chewing her knickers over the new kid on the block 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

domaco16

Title idea

Jamie and Ronnie where art thou
Hinch is more interested in her new cash cow

Reactions: 65

Macklen83

Chatty Member
She’s literally just sitting there waiting to breastfeed all day I think, whilst freda comes round with the odd tranquilliser dart and sopha makes demands from the settee “jay may get me my jug of spaghetti hoops I can’t move I’m breast feedin len. Jay May get me a commode I can’t move I’m breast feeding len. Jay May take the second born Rrrrronniemanzhansnomshadtuftzandfutz out so I can brrrrreast feed len”

• Haha
Reactions: 64

mycrla

The question wasn't 'are you doing an exclusive interview', the question was inquring about your birth story.

An opportunity to be relatable and talk about the tough parts of childbirth. But nah.

Nevermind Zoph. The tides are changing.

Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I do think inch and Hinch will split eventually. I think she will cheat on him. She will be the one who ends it when she finds someone else she prefers. She’s definitely the sort to fall for her strictly partner or whatever barrel she ends up scraping. Inch dotes on her. But she’s always looking for something better in life.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
As a mum and granny, I’m heartbroken for that little boy, her behaviour with Lenworth vs Ronnie makes me very sad . Can I just say, Sopha, if needed, we’re toddler people.😢

• Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
why would she be doing a exclusive reveal of the baby? She’s not a bloody celebrity! No one gives a fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, not posted before. 100% behind the majority of comments and big fan of your work tittlers👍🏻

This latest video of L being rocked and her nuzzling his hair in such a maternal way makes me think that maybe she didn't feel like this after R, you know that new born love rush people speak about.. perhaps she didn't get that with him? I think maybe her PND meant she didn't feel as bonded to R in those early days, whereas she does with L so is showing it more?
I’m going to say this for the other mums here who felt the same as me after having their baby, but this rush of love people always profess to come just isn’t reality for many mums (and dads). And it doesn’t have to be linked to PND. Your life is turned upside down in a matter of hours. Your relationship changes. Your body is unrecognisable. You’ve never felt emotions or tiredness like it. You are no longer the person you were and you now have the sole responsibility of keeping this tiny, demanding stranger alive and happy. You can mourn the life you’ve suddenly lost. Add on things like feeding issues, birth trauma, reflux, colic, healthcare cuts... it’s no wonder.

My two best friends also had their first babies around the same time and all of us, including the Dads haven’t felt this rush of love. Far from it.
And even speaking to family and other parents they have literally all echoed it once they felt they wouldn’t be judged! It’s like a strange taboo, like parents (and mums especially) are expected to only ever declare that we were besotted by our babies the second they came into the world.

We’ve wondered if it’s different with second babies, as it’s not all so scary and new, and you know that the love you will feel is indescribable and will definitely come? I don’t know.

But for these reasons I just can’t judge Hinch if she didn’t have that bond straight away with Ronseal, and hopefully she genuinely is madly in love with Lenners (though, I don’t believe any of the narratives she spins as we’ve heard this before). Granted, fucking off for 6 weeks on cottage holidays while your #gifted extension is being built isn’t likely to be a good foundation for bonding with a newborn...🤣
She looks unhinged in that video, but she’s a calculated narcissist so it’s probably just a contrived scene to be accompanied by cries of ‘troll’ before long!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Not been on this thread for a while so apologies if it’s been posted but this made me think of all the Hunnayzzzzzz (until sofa got ditched by them)
58343219-3FDA-4D1A-86BD-3A9069B04571.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57