Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here if anyone fancies a follow, let’s get her numbers up hey!
plot twist, Mrs hinch & gleam are well aware of this girl & put the stories out themselves. Using her to phase out the “Mrs hinch” part of her journey 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Deffo a no from me. Just seen the silly woman spray the inside of her fridge with zoflora and dettol. And people wonder why people are getting cancer and other illnesses. Are they not able to read instructions? Do they think the words toxic and harmful to aquatic life, do not ingest/inhale only apply to fish. FFS! I despair at the hoards of clueless huns sending themselves to a toxic early death 🙄
Natural selection at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww a little sticker that says all the vest, Mrs grinch xoxoxo how sweet!!
I like flash aswell, they can piss off now
feel like she’s low key copied Stacey w the sticker as Stacey gave away her sisters labels on some of her books 🤔 Also the sticker is sh*te n dunno why they’re all so excited over it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe how much these threads have slowed down. I was on a research panel for that spray wipe stuff. It was obvious then it was designed to be marketed through Hinch. I'd love to know what's really going on in the background, she's a P&G puppet. Maybe that's the attraction for them, her day to day life is so bland it won't ever cause controversy or detract from the products. I don't think this is the end sadly, I think there's plenty more marketing opportunities to come.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
More evidence Hinch is on the way out...when one of the world's biggest furniture retailers (Ikea) decides grey is out of fashion...
(y)(y)(y)(y)
Screenshot_20210601-210046_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210601-210048_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 23
I can't believe how much these threads have slowed down. I was on a research panel for that spray wipe stuff. It was obvious then it was designed to be marketed through Hinch. I'd love to know what's really going on in the background, she's a P&G puppet. Maybe that's the attraction for them, her day to day life is so bland it won't ever cause controversy or detract from the products. I don't think this is the end sadly, I think there's plenty more marketing opportunities to come.
I’m sure that spray wipe stuff gave me terrible sinus problems. If it didn’t it was a hell of a coincidence.

Reactions: 10
plot twist, Mrs hinch & gleam are well aware of this girl & put the stories out themselves. Using her to phase out the “Mrs hinch” part of her journey 🤔
I buy this why else is she sending ❤❤❤ to her she ignores 99.9% of tags/messages but noticed that one and responded

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the small roll on looks like child’s farm sun cream and the taller ones look like a type of garnier sun cream mist, only a guess as I have these at home 🤣
So possible sun lotion or deodorants she quite rightly keeps out of reach, but a cupboard full of cleaning chemicals with a tub of washing pods with the safety lid ripped off she left without child locks on.
You can't make this tit up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is a new insta update now which means you can hide your likes, so I guess that's why you can't see them on that post of rex and Ronnie now. Must have been bad 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hang on this new girl on the block is another grinch wannabe, tagging Hinch in her posts, quite obviously one of her former sheep turned “influencer” So it’s a no from me. She isn’t as obnoxious as that other Hinch fairy Chav but give it time. I’ll follow anyone who gives two fingers up to grinch not kiss her ass and aspire to be her she is not a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hang on this new girl on the block is another grinch wannabe, tagging Hinch in her posts, quite obviously one of her former sheep turned “influencer” So it’s a no from me. She isn’t as obnoxious as that other Hinch fairy Chav but give it time. I’ll follow anyone who gives two fingers up to grinch not kiss her ass and aspire to be her she is not a role model.
Definately a wannabe!

I like to see REAL cleaners, people cleaning others homes for a living and making a difference to other people’s lives!!!
Seeing real dirt and stains needing attention!

can’t beat seeing real stuff. It bores me to tears seeing these accounts cleaning clean things!

Reactions: 29
Ronald is old news in the Hinch house now. It’s all about her shiny new toy
I knew she would do this, she probably likes the baby stage better because she has full control, I thought poor wee Ronnie would be less important to herbwhen the new one arrived , like you say he’s her new toy, she’s pathetic

Reactions: 18
Definately a wannabe!

I like to see REAL cleaners, people cleaning others homes for a living and making a difference to other people’s lives!!!
Seeing real dirt and stains needing attention!

can’t beat seeing real stuff. It bores me to tears seeing these accounts cleaning clean things!
Not sure if she still has an insta account but LittleMissmops account was amazing. She did proper grim end of tenancy cleans and the before and after results were unreal.

Reactions: 38
View attachment 599031

So my husband just came home with this and said “thought you’d want a few tonight” if only
He bleeping knew 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂brilliant. And oh btw I genuinely love that shine on your floor bloody elll😍😍

Poor Rennie has now been confined to the cupboard under the stairs forever more.

She keeps talking about her boys but really she means Lonnie and Honnie 😂

Or maybe he’s moved in with Fredayahoo permanently
Freaky freda 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs.ds.cleaning.reviews is a great account to follow. She is just a cleaning account with great results. Some other cleaning accounts steal her ideas and they have bullied her in the past.
she deserves some love

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.