Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said yesterday that there was something very familiar about the way she was solemnly rocking Lennie and how it reminded them of the Cains. That really resonated with me and I feel so uncomfortable saying it but I agree. There is something very similar there. It does look like she’s latched on to the way that particular family have chosen to convey their relationship with their baby. It shouldn’t be that we even think such things but you can’t unsee it.
omg yes! I was going to post a screenshot but it seems not the right thing to do..if You go onto saffs highlights of home time and watch how Ashley cradles his Beautiful baby girl with his head resting on hers, she’s literally copied the exact same pose

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why the duck is she stood swaying with Lon whilst clearly ether being filmed by Inch or set up her camera to film herself. Youre not in a little bubble at all you are OBSESSED with Instagram mate . I doubt that moment was a natural one where Janine just happened to have his phone there to film it will have been all planned.

Reactions: 43
I remember my little squashy baby and then my cheeky toddler. He could do no wrong and I loved him so much I thought if anything happened to him I would literally drop dead with pain. Anyway, he’s 8 yrs old now and this week used the hose to spray a swear word that rhymes with ‘duck’ on the fence in 5ft letters. You can go off people 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
who suggested that? Not picking on you I genuinely haven’t seen it.
I know there’s another influencer who’s just lost her child who had posted videos of her dancing with her lovely wee boy but I surely Hinch wouldn’t stoop that low as to copy her?
Read a few pages back on this thread and you’ll see a user on here has said it.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s had her brows done again? They look thicker and not over arched like they normally do, can’t lie they look sooo much better
You’re right. In fact, it just doesn’t look like her at all!

Reactions: 4
omg yes! I was going to post a screenshot but it seems not the right thing to do..if You go onto saffs highlights of home time and watch how Ashley cradles his Beautiful baby girl with his head resting on hers, she’s literally copied the exact same pose
I’ve just watched the two clips one after the other. This woman is not right in the head!!

Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched the two clips one after the other. This woman is not right in the head!!
Me too! The previous posters are 100% - she is mimicking the Cains in that video yesterday.

The whole "letsgoboys" and now this is so unhinged.

Reactions: 23
Missing your little Insta world? Clearly not though because you're posting to Instagram and making sure you're still visible there while you rock back and forth like a lunatic, cradling your latest new object, because that's all he is for now until you get bored with him. Who filmed this story? Jamie? Your mother? Or did you put your tripod up specifically to catch this "spontaneous " moment? Did you write yourself the messages before or after you filmed yourself?

Reactions: 30
I remember my little squashy baby and then my cheeky toddler. He could do no wrong and I loved him so much I thought if anything happened to him I would literally drop dead with pain. Anyway, he’s 8 yrs old now and this week used the hose to spray a swear word that rhymes with ‘duck’ on the fence in 5ft letters. You can go off people 😂😂
That did make me laugh 😂 my 7 year old spelled the word "tit" with our alphabet fridge magnets, another occasion he asked me if bollocks was a swear word 🤦‍♀️ gotta love 'em!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If this is her rationale behind posting this video yesterday than she is one fucked up women who probably needs to get herself some counselling for her own wellbeing and the people around her, especially her darling children

Reactions: 12
That did make me laugh 😂 my 7 year old spelled the word "tit" with our alphabet fridge magnets, another occasion he asked me if bollocks was a swear word 🤦‍♀️ gotta love 'em!
See, that's the real world of parenting and children. It's not all disney like hinch portrays and if she showed the "other side" in a genuine way people will relate to her much more.

There's a gap of just under 2 years between my middle and youngest and it was and still is bloody hard work.

Reactions: 7
This is slowest I have see the Hinches threads move...

The sun is shining...🌞

Soph is still boring... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Go on to her highlights where Rrrrrreron is 0-3 months. “Morning BARRFYY for CYOOTEY” as she prods and pokes like she hasn’t a bleeping clue what to do with him. Then fast forward when Lonnie is born and she feels a love she’s never felt and is rocking him like mother fuckin earth. What a bleeping tosspot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she’s not showing Ronnie because he’s getting older and she can’t control how he’ll act, she doesn’t want to have to explain anything. I doubt she’s doing it for his sake.
Everything is about her.

I have to politely disagree with the PP who said she wants these videos for the memories for when she dies. Why share it to your stories then?
I get some people may do but she doesn’t think like that. That video was for the viewers benefit and herself

The whole strong feeling being so scary is the exact same phrases she came out with when she had Ron.
Surely it wouldn’t be so “scary” with your second?

I’m not even sure why the word scary has to come into it unless your struggling
She’s using the exact same phrases she did the first time round.
Agree with every word you've just said.
She was unwell with Ronnie and i do believe she will be again, maybe that's why she's forcing all this onto the gram. Only time will tell.

Go on to her highlights where Rrrrrreron is 0-3 months. “Morning BARRFYY for CYOOTEY” as she prods and pokes like she hasn’t a bleeping clue what to do with him. Then fast forward when Lonnie is born and she feels a love she’s never felt and is rocking him like mother fuckin earth. What a bleeping tosspot she is.
I've just went and looked lol, cringey. Manic laughing as always, she only EVER prods Ronnie. Always has.
She doesn't know how to look after them once they're more alert and more active than a sleeping newborn. Lennie will be in the more alert stage very soon, there only sleepy newborns for 2 minutes.

But isn't it funny how we've not seen a single video of her interacting with Lennie being AWAKE. Only vids of her asleep where she's holding onto him like a pot of gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.