Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Il tell you what’s bullshit...trying to be relatable and also act like the first few weeks of having a baby are some fairytale Disney story. Any real mum knows as much as the love bubble is there it’s tiring, emotional, literally a rollercoaster! I have 2 who I instantly loved and adored but it was still hard, I cried, my boobs leaked, I was a hormonal mess and I just hate how she’s portraying new motherhood. Quite irresponsible considering her following as a lot of new mums could watch and think it’s normal to be acting like she is!!

Reactions: 50
Loving your bubble but still had to update your story 🙄

Soph you have our permission to stay in that bubble FOREVER. We get it, for most new mums it is a special time. You don’t have to keep telling us that, just go away and bloody enjoy it.

PS Say hi to Ourron for me. He’s the cutie in the garden watering your plants.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually feel for Ronnie, she literally doesn’t give a tit about that poor lad anymore, his days of being a performing seal are done as she’s got Len and she’s couldn’t make it anymore obvious! Just hope Jamie is showing Ronnie love and attention as clearly hinch has binned him off!

Reactions: 17
Does she not realise she looks a little nuts in these videos?

It actually reminds me of a mentally ill person swaying like that

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s talking like a first time mum. Ronnie has been well and truly shelved. I don’t know why I’m so shocked, we all said it would happen but to actually watch it for real is something else.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Why did she feel the need to record those videos? It actually made me cringe, that’s a moment you don’t need to record and show to the world:rolleyes:

Reactions: 34

She is trying so hard to play it real.Desperate person there,trying to hold on to her funds.

Reactions: 25
As a mum and granny, I’m heartbroken for that little boy, her behaviour with Lenworth vs Ronnie makes me very sad . Can I just say, Sopha, if needed, we’re toddler people.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Who feels the need to record an intimate moment like that if it is genuine. Usually you are lost in the emotion, not creating content for the gram. Who is she trying to convince exactly?

Reactions: 34
Is that post as insincere as it looks,or am I in a mindset?
I thought the same thing. It’s as if len is comforting her not the other way round
She doesn’t look very happy either considering she’s in this amazing bubble 🙄
Weird video, what was the point?

Reactions: 22
It looks like a case of “Mummy’s little Prince” and “the other one”. Like in the first series of blackadder! Poor wee Rondog.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.