Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rennienotlennie is like an old man doing his chores, he’s so serious in everything he does.

Would love to see him running around like toddlers do, being silly and whooping with just the sheer joy of being a little boy.

And no, this won’t happen tomorrow even if Grinch, who hasn’t read here since Queen Victoria was a girl sees it, cos well Rennienotlennie has just never done that so far so is unlikely to do it even for the Gram.
Totally agree. It's as if he's forced to be a mini adult.

I'm not a fan of Stacey Solomon anymore than Hinch because I think she's every bit as fake, but it's lovely to always see Rex running around playing, getting wet and messy and dirty and actually enjoying his life. I don't think he has any fear whereas poor Ronnie always seems to be unsure and cautious. He's not even two yet. It's really sad :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🤨
My little one was EBF from birth through to six months (still is now 23months later just obviously not exclusively 😪) and gained around a pound and a half at her check in so it's possibly... BUT the midwife was amazed by it & I had quite an oversupply of milk, it was pretty much pouring out of me for the first year. Not sure if a blocked duct would have managed the same though? I've never had one for more than a few hours so I couldn't say. I do find some of the things she's saying a bit fishy but then again, who knows... breast feeding is fickle on good day for most

Reactions: 5
Hello my lovely Tattlers, just popping on to say I hope you are all well. I've not been on for a while as work has been extremely busy and I've been doing overtime so not had a cat in hells chance to even catch up with the latest Grinch shenanigans. Something Sopha truly cannot relate to. A 60 hour week would kill her! But some of us have no choice, we HAVE to do it.
If you sheep are lurking, the vast majority of us DO work on here. We absolutely do not sit on our arses festering on the sofa all day. We work long hours most of the time. Unlike your leader.
Judging by the bits I've skimmed through I see she's still posting. Thought she was off on maternity leave? Still can't help yaself eh Sopha? At least there's no swipe ups so at least she's not fleecing the sheep, which is a good thing imo.
I have to say the little bairn is so different to Ronnie and looks like Jimmers this time. Let's hope he has a chance to develop his personality in his own way rather than being put out as another performing monkey. He's adorable and I wish her well and hope she learns from all her mistakes she's made over the last 2 years. Although I suspect not.
I shall be back, it's going to take time to read through a few threads so I may be lost for some time! 😂😂😂

Eta I noticed fatdog slim celebrated his birthday in all his glory. Loves that fat mutt more than anyone else in the world. Always has to make big fuss. Will be surprised if he's here by this time next year to 'celebrate' another birthday with the disgraceful weight on him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
100% she wrote this! They really do think they are celebrities 🤦🏼‍♀️ how deluded can 2 people be?
Agreed, when you read these questions you can just hear her saying it, It sounds like something she would like to be asked, her followers who believe these are real questions aren’t the brightest so they probably fall for all her bull

All them questions sound like her
And I take it by maternity leave she means no ads? Surely that in itself should wake the hinchers up?!
They sound like her because it’s her writing them 🤥

Reactions: 11
Totally agree. It's as if he's forced to be a mini adult.

I'm not a fan of Stacey Solomon anymore than Hinch because I think she's every bit as fake, but it's lovely to always see Rex running around playing, getting wet and messy and dirty and actually enjoying his life. I don't think he has any fear whereas poor Ronnie always seems to be unsure and cautious. He's not even two yet. It's really sad :(
And bizarrely she’s also kept him babied for as long as possible. It’s totally weird.

Reactions: 26
There is a way that we can see if she had the baby in January as a lot have speculated or whether she did indeed give birth last week, why not write tomorrows date on a piece of paper or place a newspaper/magazine with tomorrow’s date, lie Lennie beside it and take the photo 🤷🏼‍♀️She would do it if there was nothing to hide. Just a thought since there’s no magazine deal etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think she sees Lonnie as a second chance to have her Rex but forgets it’s nurture as well as nature.
Seems like Ronnie is naturally a quieter, more introspective little fella, but she has contained his personality even more by making him perform that stupid morning routine for the gram. Rex is given the freedom to just be himself, let’s hope Lonnie is given the same chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And bizarrely she’s also kept him babied for as long as possible. It’s totally weird.
I think it’s cause she seems to genuinely love the baby stage where they sit still don’t do much feed and sleep I think she will be in for a shock when he rebelled in his teens.wonder if as a teen he will be a firestarter like his mumma 🤣if you know you know. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it’s cause she seems to genuinely love the baby stage where they sit still don’t do much feed and sleep I think she will be in for a shock when he rebelled in his teens.wonder if as a teen he will be a firestarter like his mumma 🤣if you know you know. 🤣
NEED the full story on this ???

Reactions: 3
Second this Wendy is amazing !! X

She wrote something in her book did she not about setting her mums house on fire as a kid 🤣 I’m sure the other ladies can fill in here 🤣
What I don't understand about Hinch is that she actually could have made a living being NORMAL. Setting your mums house on fire isn't normal but we've all done really daft things and people relate to things like that - she could have done a whole series on "cleaning mistakes I made" or something along those lines. If she was clever she'd have transitioned over to TikTok. But it was never about that with her. Her background is in sales, she saw a gap in the market for "cleaning influencers" and then went out and did just that to make money. All she wants is fame, which is fine, but you're never going to be famous if you can't act the part. She can't decide if she's "normal sophie who is relatable and just a humble essex girl" or "Sophie Hinchliffe, Cleaning Superstar"

Reactions: 21
There is a way that we can see if she had the baby in January as a lot have speculated or whether she did indeed give birth last week, why not write tomorrows date on a piece of paper or place a newspaper/magazine with tomorrow’s date, lie Lennie beside it and take the photo 🤷🏼‍♀️She would do it if there was nothing to hide. Just a thought since there’s no magazine deal etc
Because if she has told the truth (I.e. he was born in May) she doesn't have to prove herself to us....

And now back to duck off hinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🤨
My little one was born tiny and chunked up loads within the week, midwife was shocked as she said they do expect BF babies to lose 10%

Reactions: 2
My little one was born tiny and chunked up loads within the week, midwife was shocked as she said they do expect BF babies to lose 10%
They don’t expect 10% loss, just that is what is considered an acceptable loss (I think it is 12% now or at least it is in my community midwifery team). My baby lost 4% EBF.

find it hard to believe Lonnie gained 1lb in a week however...that’s a 14% gain!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.