Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her but my baby had his heel prick two weeks late. Six week check LITERALLY via a voicemail and two texts. There is a lot I can call her bs on but anything, absolutely anything medical, gp, midwife, hospital or general child or health related varies day by day and village to village.

Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch #399 - Grinch's threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown...

Winning thread suggestion by @Blondesx40x with 131 votes - slightly edited to fit.

Quick recap - she’s been so boring it’s tedious, but here goes....
On Saturday we were treated to another video montage this time it included our Soph bouncing about on her exercise ball legs akimbo shortly before she ate some smarties and baby Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor floated out of her fully dressed in a personalised onesie...

There was a photo of the three Hinch Bros - as they’ve already been branded by her and Jamie - and we were informed that they are are Sopha’s world. Again.

Next another photo, this time of a sleeping, milk drunk Lonnie, propped on Mummaz boob with her strap down so that we all know she’s breast feeding him. Again she tells us how much she loves her boys #mumofboys

There was then a video about how much she loves her life and a quick glimpse of Ronnie -remember him?! Cute little guy? Lived in Castle Greyskull approx two years? No? - it seemed to have been filmed from several miles away as Jamie helped him with his dinner. Jamie and Ronnie seem to need a special invitation to go near Sopha or Lenor.

Another photo and another chance for Sopha to post things that Ron never said in quote marks. “Just checking lens ok mum” he said as he leans into the pram. We’re unsure if she means Lonnie or the camera lens on her phone that’s constantly poked in his face.
We ended Saturday with another video of Lonnie and the proclamation that Soph “can’t cope” with his little mouth.

Sunday morning saw yet another photo montage of the Hinch Bros. Did she mention she loves her kids? Who’d have thought mum’s love their babies?!

Blanket silence until Monday evening when she attempted to appear more relatable - thanks to Tattle - by telling everyone she’s been breast feeding for 8 days and now has a blocked milk duct. She then shared a message she’d stumbled across from an adoring Sheep called “Sarah” as another chance to try and get sympathy and cry about nusty trolls... we cannot confirm if she was back crying in the dog’s bed as she shared this.
This all also coincided with BFF Stacey’s restock on InTheStyle and her getting glammed up for a date night with Joe.

Today is Tuesday and it’s poor old Henry’s 6th birthday. 6 years of living with Hinch...
We were treated to a montage of HRH Henry Handsomes from puppy to spoilt fat brat and Jamie declared him to be The best dog in the world. Because they always have the best everything if you’d not noticed.

A new cleaning social media star has been getting promoted by the press over the weekend and they are declaring her to be the new Mrs Hinch...
Epic meltdown incoming....
Can I just say I've re read this more times than Sopha's told the truth and it's still as funny as duck..
How the hell she's got 4 books out when you've got her bang to rights in a few paragraphs is beyond me..
I bloody love this ⬆⬆⬆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just say I've re read this more times than Sopha's told the truth and it's still as funny as duck..
How the hell she's got 4 books out when you've got her bang to rights in a few paragraphs is beyond me..
I bloody love this ⬆⬆⬆
😂 I reckon us nutsy Tattle trolls could definitely come up with a best seller between us xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dislike her but my baby had his heel prick two weeks late. Six week check LITERALLY via a voicemail and two texts. There is a lot I can call her bs on but anything, absolutely anything medical, gp, midwife, hospital or general child or health related varies day by day and village to village.
She doesn’t live in a village though...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't get me wrong my kids love helping me water my plants, they did them all today for me. It's the cutest thing, what kid doesn't love it. They have their own mini brushes and tools for the garden so I'm not judging them for having Ronnie do that but that's all we've seen of him since Lonnie come along, one meeting video, one sweeping now the hose. Show us a video of him doing some educational puzzles or shape sorter. Something. He seems to have nothing. They seem to just throw him out the back and give him whatever is lying around just for a quick video. Hope he's settled into the big brother role easily and isn't being as pushed out as it seems.

Reactions: 16
She’s hiding something in that garden video. Bright blue on the grass just in front of where Ron is watering. More new toys?!?

Reactions: 4
Lads…when was the last time she showed her “narnia”. She’s definitely not doing what she set her account up to do.

Reactions: 13
It’ll be on the stories tomorrow now
Oh do show us Orla after the narnia Soph, if she’s still alive...poor things probably completely brown with bald spots. No doubt she’ll show us her drowning it with her ‘posh’ morrisons plant spritzer with a green filter to prove us nusty trolls wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh do show us Orla after the narnia Soph, if she’s still alive...poor things probably completely brown with bald spots. No doubt she’ll show us her drowning it with her ‘posh’ morrisons plant spritzer with a green filter to prove us nusty trolls wrong
Orlas gotta be with olive tree people by now??!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I bloody love this ⬆⬆⬆
Trust me. It won’t be long before she’s got a new children’s book published called ‘The adventures of Ron, Hen & Len”. All for sitting on her fat ass on that crusty sofa, Sophia 🤮

Lads…when was the last time she showed her “narnia”. She’s definitely not doing what she set her account up to do.
That’s cause her narnia is as fake as she is.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just caught up. Wow, firstly how can she still piss me of when she’s on MaTeRnItY LeAVe. Baffled at the timing of the heel prick test as well. Surely if it was day 10 or whatever (I think it’s bollocks) wouldn’t you explain why it’s been so delayed?

I’m also pondering what the duck happened to their podcast? 🤣 surely they pre recorded episodes?! who you kinding Zoph you looove a pre record. Think it’s safe to say the podcast has been a flip and FLOP!

Here’s me right now acting utterly shocked. How can this happen to the celeb couple of the decade. I’m just blown away & LoSt 4 WordZ guyz.
EEED991E-96FA-4BA8-A07E-4C27497D28AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I remember she showed it a good few months ago. She was acting very suspicious with it though. It looked like a new cupboard if I remember rightly. That’s one she never told the sheep about 🙄

Reactions: 5
Tattle posts about Ronnie not being on her Instagram anymore - next thing you know there’s a video of him on her stories. Hi Soph 👋👋

sad though that she clearly only engaged with him to prove tattle wrong and not because she’s actually concerned about him being left out.

Reactions: 18
Poor Rennienotlennie is like an old man doing his chores, he’s so serious in everything he does.

Would love to see him running around like toddlers do, being silly and whooping with just the sheer joy of being a little boy.

And no, this won’t happen tomorrow even if Grinch, who hasn’t read here since Queen Victoria was a girl sees it, cos well Rennienotlennie has just never done that so far so is unlikely to do it even for the Gram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.