Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second gained after birth rather than losing. He was BF and I’d only just stopped BF the first born. The midwife or whoever it is who does those initial checks said to me it wasn’t common for EBF babies to gain in the first week. Of course I was fully expecting him to have lost some weight so when I was told he had gained it was a pleasant surprise.
So whilst it’s absolutely possible to have gained in the first week when EBF somehow something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they wanted to do an exclusive with the guy who swopped his twix for a can of coke at lunch time. Its defo more exciting than veruccas grand reveal of lenor and the story of how he flew out her snatch after a few smarties 🙄🙄 hope that makes sense. All the very vest ✌
I’d read that article. What kind of eejit swaps a Twix?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My second gained after birth rather than losing. He was BF and I’d only just stopped BF the first born. The midwife or whoever it is who does those initial checks said to me it wasn’t common for EBF babies to gain in the first week. Of course I was fully expecting him to have lost some weight so when I was told he had gained it was a pleasant surprise.
So whilst it’s absolutely possible to have gained in the first week when EBF somehow something doesn’t add up.
The only thing that adds up is your theory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a neonatal nurse and what she said today about Lennie having his heel prick test today just does not add up! The test is usually taken on day 5 and the day of birth is counted as day 0. This means that today Lennie is day 11. Even in the circumstances where the test is delayed, it is recommended that it is done by day 8 at the very latest, so she's either lying, or she's posted this story a few days late! Nothing she says or does makes sense! She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her filtered face!
More pre records no doubt :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
An electric toothbrush on ur tit to help a blocked duct. Ffs iv heard it all now 🤣🤣🤣

Why is little Ronnie in a furry jacket when the weather is so hot? Or does the village of Maldon have its own climate
Its a pre record from winter no doubt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate cleaning accounts, the majority are totally aimed at the female in the house or one person doing it all. Hinch is the worst for that. Don't want to give Hinch ideas but could never understand why she brought out a book of lists, all that does is reinforce stereotypes.

Bring out an app instead, so jobs can be shared with the whole family and ticked off. If Hinch brings one out now, you heard it here first ;)
She wouldn’t bring out an app. It would be blatantly plagerism of the TOMM app. And we know Soph never copies other people’s work and passes it off as her own! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to admit, Ronnie is growing up to be such a cutie! His little curls are adorable.

Reactions: 26
Funniest thing I've read today that they didn't want photo shoots etc. They weren't asked. That is patently obvious. They'd have jumped at the cash.
ETA the use of the word exclusive is making it even more try hard. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not following and putting money in her pocket for advertising- why do they use so much excessive product to clean anything- there needs to be a new person who cleans and is not constantly advertising.
I think the excessive amount of product is because
1. These stupid influencers get sent a cupboard full of free product so they don't care about wasting it
2. They encourage the shoppers to copy them and use an excess amount, so they'll get through product quicker and spend more

The new kid on the block adding boiling water to zoflora... bleeping influencers

Reactions: 25
3DCCAB11-66CB-4C39-AC5A-CF369421F311.png

Thank god they got artificial grass or we’d see that poor kid mowing the lawn by the end of the week. Isn’t he allowed actual toys? Mops, brushes, hose pipes. I know kids like to help round the house but seriously it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
View attachment 600480

Thank god they got artificial grass or we’d see that poor kid mowing the lawn by the end of the week. Isn’t he allowed actual toys? Mops, brushes, hose pipes. I know kids like to help round the house but seriously it’s ridiculous.
I agree with the mops and brushes, but I used to bloody love being allowed to use the hose pipe when I was little. I bet he saw Jamie using it and wanted a go haha!

Reactions: 24
I live 20 mins from her. bleeping roasting mate, deffo not wooly jacket weather. Bet she’s got her shoulder out
TBF, he’s probably just left the house and she’ll have the heating cranked up to 35 degrees. Poor Rennie would catch a chill outside if he wasn’t layered up! 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with the mops and brushes, but I used to bloody love being allowed to use the hose pipe when I was little. I bet he saw Jamie using it and wanted a go haha!
I know mine like to play with it but they play, they don’t go round like Alan Titchmarsh. Everything he does has to be on brand to her page.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is a cutie, when mine were given a hosepipe the first thing they did was turn it on me or their dad and soak us. To be fair they'd still do it now given the chance x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jamie-boy not allowed a look in???
It's so odd he's his baby too 😅 - don't think there have been any stories where he is holding the baby 🤔 it's always her 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's almost like he's served his purpose for now and he'll be required once again when Lennie won't just lay quietly in her arms anymore!!! 🙄

Reactions: 26
Ron’s very cute with his nose bless. We’ve not seen the garden tombstone/ azaylia plant in recent weeks 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.