Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of old tit she would have LOVED a celeb mag exclusive shoot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bloody Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was just going to say this. Why can't she have Ronnie by her side too. And say this.
I don't know if iv missed stories but we haven't really seen Ronnie. Only when she showed off the "first meeting"
Poor little bugger has been completely pushed out by her. Which isn't a surprise. Hopefully Jamie is giving him lots of attention.

Reactions: 12
Is Ronson wearing the body warmer because he’s just got back from Fredayahoos & she put it on him for the walk home πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🀨
All babies are different. 2 out of my 3 put that amount of weight on in that time frame too. So if she is telling the truth and isn't embarrassed even though its very very very common for babies to lose weight at first, so embarrassment shouldn't be an issue - then it's perfectly normal really.

Reactions: 4
I went to Tesco recently and was going to purchase a pair of the pjs, got to the till and see the Hinch engraved on the pjs !!!!!! I said to the cashier no I leave those.... went back the week after and they had all gone !!!!!!! (Massive gringe) who would wear those !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been addressed..

an electric toothbrush on your bleeping nork??? I’ve had a lot of blocked ducts in my time never had this suggested to me.
Kinky witch
Surely she should use her sonic scrubber on it, maybe with a bit of the pink stuff or elbow grease, that'll do the trick.

Did she breast feed Henry too?, anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm a neonatal nurse and what she said today about Lennie having his heel prick test today just does not add up! The test is usually taken on day 5 and the day of birth is counted as day 0. This means that today Lennie is day 11. Even in the circumstances where the test is delayed, it is recommended that it is done by day 8 at the very latest, so she's either lying, or she's posted this story a few days late! Nothing she says or does makes sense! She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her filtered face!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I'm a neonatal nurse and what she said today about Lennie having his heel prick test today just does not add up! The test is usually taken on day 5 and the day of birth is counted as day 0. This means that today Lennie is day 11. Even in the circumstances where the test is delayed, it is recommended that it is done by day 8 at the very latest, so she's either lying, or she's posted this story a few days late! Nothing she says or does makes sense! She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her filtered face!
I literally came to say this πŸ˜‚ the neonatal nurse rage at a PKU at D11. Such bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she really that thick she doesn’t realise a lot of her β€œfollowers” have kids and know a heel prick is done strictly on day 5. Also hinch it’s not hard to turn down magazine deals if you aren’t offered them..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We know how much Princess Sophie loves to feature in a magazine article and then display it in her coffee table. No way she was even approached. I guess even Take a Break had bigger fish to fry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah they wanted to do an exclusive with the guy who swopped his twix for a can of coke at lunch time. Its defo more exciting than veruccas grand reveal of lenor and the story of how he flew out her snatch after a few smarties πŸ™„πŸ™„ hope that makes sense. All the very vest ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't know you could only share your labour story if you sold your children's privacy your pictures to a magazine. Thanks for that, Soph. All the vest. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At this point she needs to change her name to MrsHinchLife, because let's face it, there isn't much home related stuff going on any more.

I hate when accounts I've followed for a specific reason (ie. cleaning, home accounts, diet/recipe inspiration, exercise routines) start to get a large following and become influencers who share their personal life stories instead of the reason I followed them in the first place πŸ˜’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.