Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the filtering - they’re all at it imo. Hands up I have done it but I am learning guyzzzz to love me for who I am and not what I want to be portrayed as. Its bloody hard when you know all and sundry do it, to take a stand. It’s a tricky arena, I’m all for self confidence and empowerment, we all can have body issues, some filters just give a little glow and phone camera’s can be good! BUT not to the degree when you look like a different person!

Hugs to anyone feeling less than, I feel passionate about the filter/no filter debate. Don’t beat yourself up, (as I do many a time on how I look) imo if a cheeky soft filter makes you feel good do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel the same. I’ve been trying (for ages) to get a nice selfie for my social media profile picture. I just think I look rough in every attempt. I could go down the filter route. They do make a huge difference, but then that is not me! I shall be sticking with my little puppy as my profile for the time being. 🤣
Me too, I've one photo of my husband and I from 3 years ago that I like and use 😂 butwould love another.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Molly Mae’s #ad for Elemis? The same products MH used the other week. I don’t remember seeing #ad on her post? 🤨🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sh
Not sure if this has been said before BUT with the whole ‘further along than you think’ malarky with the NYD announcement, did she mean more than 12 weeks? As normally people announce they’re pregnant after their first scan which is around 11-13 weeks. I announced my pregnancy NYD ‘20 when I was 14 weeks and I was due late June.. so when she announced I reckon she could have been anywhere between 14 and 20 weeks pregnant!
SHE said she has less time to go than she's been pregnant. So she would have to be over 20 weeks.
I'm still saying she's only due now as when she posted the video of her doing the test she had the nails on she had for Jamie's bday in September. I think she assumed she would be induced early which is why she said she has less time to go than she's been pregnant. I think her due date is next week sometime

Reactions: 10
aring her
She’s obviously wanting panelling in her new home. She’s all over panelling at the moment on insta. Following companies and liking pictures of it.

She can’t help herself with being on her phone though can she. I reckon we will be treated to an Inch photo today. Something like “she’s finally resting” with a b&w of her bump hidden by Ronnie and the dog and a tube of Pringles behind her. All on the sofa of course.
Obviously panelling her alpaca pens.. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel the same. I’ve been trying (for ages) to get a nice selfie for my social media profile picture. I just think I look rough in every attempt. I could go down the filter route. They do make a huge difference, but then that is not me! I shall be sticking with my little puppy as my profile for the time being. 🤣
Probably safer 😘 I'm no looker, but chose not to use personal photos on any social media accounts. I also only post photos of my kids to a very small group of close family, too many nutters out there.

Reactions: 4
Day one of maternity leave is going well for her 🤭🤭
We all know Sophie likes to blame everything other than her own actions. I think she knows her Insta days are coming to an end (engagement reducing, only getting more followers when bought, no interesting content). I wonder whether the mat leave gives her a planned excuse as to why her Insta is now failing, allowing her to pivot to other areas (home brand, TV 🙄) or just bugger off completely 🙏 ). Does that make sense? “Because I wasn’t there for the hinchers during my mat leave, it meant that my sheep following started to fall so I took the opportunity to look at how to start my very own very small business”. 🥱

It must drive her crazy when she appears in photos taken by others, that she has no control over. Like this one from October.....she has the bump under her arm and, as usual, the bony shoulder is out. Wondering if she actually owns a mirror, going out like this! Let’s not even mention Janine’s hair!
Amd again on her phone while Janine spends time with Ron

A little off topic but I was reading the comments on her latest grid post and seen she replied to someone with hinching in their name she called him by his name so I presume she knows of him or spoke to him before anyway had a look at his insta almost 60K followers but only around 200 likes per post and 20/30 comments per post but he’s got some collabs with big brands. Are brands really this stupid that they don’t check out the grid posts and only check follower numbers?

Reactions: 16
So I’m currently 33 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy dreams are getting weird...

last night I had a nightmare I was in labour and soph was my midwife who kept spraying flipping white vinegar on me and then tried to make me drink washing up liquid because it’ll make my labour go faster?
If anyone needs me I shall be in trauma therapy for the foreseeable future xx

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Don't le
I never take pics of myself and put them online. I really am an ugly old boot and have no confidence. I just don't agree with false images. These gits that filter have made me feel so bad about myself. I look at myself and compare. They all look wrinkle free, and pretty. It's knocked my self assembly so much . I'll just stay under my rock xx
Don't let that fake stick insect dull your sparkle, no need to compare yourself, I bet you are beautiful inside and out, which is more than can be said of her grinchness 😘

Reactions: 13
The filters she uses is so dangerous. I used to use filters on all my pictures and it really damaged my self confidence. I started to think I was ugly without filters whenever I tried to take a picture without one. it really effected my mental health for a while. Now I never use filters and have learned to love my pictures without them. I hate seeing so called celebs using them as they don’t realise the damage they are doing to young girls and women who think they are not “perfect”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It must drive her crazy when she appears in photos taken by others, that she has no control over. Like this one from October.....she has the bump under her arm and, as usual, the bony shoulder is out. Wondering if she actually owns a mirror, going out like this! Let’s not even mention Janine’s hair!
Amd again on her phone while Janine spends time with Ron

Reactions: 7
so looking for a freebie, maternity leave my a**e😂😂😂
It's awful the way she treats her 'hinchers' and its sad they are still too brainwashed to see it. 'maternity leave' so she doesn't have to interact with her them but not from tryna get freebies, etc etc.

Reactions: 12
I never take pics of myself and put them online. I really am an ugly old boot and have no confidence. I just don't agree with false images. These gits that filter have made me feel so bad about myself. I look at myself and compare. They all look wrinkle free, and pretty. It's knocked my self assembly so much . I'll just stay under my rock xx
Nooo you must never feel this way or compare yourself! Get out from under that rock 💋 xx

Just think of how insecure these people must feel to filter themselves beyond recognition all the time, then pull an absolute screamer when they’re papped as it shows the real them... we may not have the smoothest skin or perfect face but we’re true to ourselves.

Feel free to quote me on that one sopha.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.