Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen Jamie's stories. "we'll be back as soon as our boy arrives"

I thought Soph going on Maternity leave was laughable but Inch.... 😂😂😂😂 He does about half an hours work all week and that's just reposting the podcast crap. They're as mentally unhinged as each other. How embarrassing.

Edited while I sort out the screenshot. Forgot to blur Ron Ron's face

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What I find bizarre is if birth is imminent she could have said I will show you the finished nursery with all the details as soon as the baby is here. It’s just plain odd that she did this big song and dance grid post/montage without the new baby even featuring - surely it would have been much more fitting for her to have posed with Ronnie in that room. Him kissing mummy’s bump or her with the little brother outfit splayed over her bump as if they are welcoming the new baby TOGETHER. Not just Ronnie posing in a room that isn’t even for him. Know what I mean? Just plain odd. As if they needed to get that wrapped up before they left. As if they had intended to use the nursery to reveal the baby but couldn’t for some reason.
Absolutely. Feels like it was all for a photo opportunity and never intended to be used for the baby.

If I were her I would use that house as a set and keep the other place completely private. I’m not sure if she could get away with it, but it would allow them to separate her working (*scoff*) and home life. She won’t of course because she loves to show off her nice things, even if it is an ‘accidental’ placement of a designer handbag on the stairs or expensive cars on the driveway. She’d want everyone to know that she is as successful as Stacey.

Reactions: 31

I thought Soph going on Maternity leave was laughable but Inch.... 😂😂😂😂 He does about half an hours work all week and that's just reposting the podcast crap. They're as mentally unhinged as each other. How embarrassing.

You can 100 percent tell that Jamie’s taking the absolute p*** out of their fans! The resposting, the ladies and gents sh**e and just repeating what Soph has already said.. He can’t be bothered, you tell. Just living of Soph!!! Seems like that’s the only thing he does. If I was a bloke id be ashamed to live of my wife like this!

Reactions: 40
Taking ‘maternity leave’ from her ‘career’ on Instagram. Pahahahaha. How insulting.

Reactions: 34

Is that a little framed B for baby?? I’ve never understood this! Signs that say “Baby’s room” etc. What else would it be, a lizard?

Unless it’s for Benjamin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ladies and gents...What a head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What she means, is she’ll be taking maternity leave up until baby arrives- not the standard year off (wishful thinking!)- clearly not going to miss out on opportunities to cash in on the new baby.

Reactions: 18
Just curious as ive seen this ad here whilst scrolling through, seeing as Hinch is such an animal lover and uses shark vaccums has she mentioned that shark donate to the dogs trust and cat protection?
She will now you’ve prompted her 🤣

Reactions: 10
Loose women talking today about celebs and influencers who filter their photos and the damage it causes to young people. Take note hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Interesting. SS is on loose women talking about the negative effects of photo imaging. Would do have to add to that soff????

Reactions: 24
Interesting that they’re discussing filters and altering photos on loose women this morning. 😬

Reactions: 18
SS is on loose women talking about retouching photos to the point of look so different you wish you looked like the edited version of yourself...definitely has her bubs on her mind while she’s talking about it cause she certainly looks different on her insta photos compared to when she visited pickle cottage 👀

Reactions: 40
SS on LW talking about influencers and the damage they do from editing their images with filters and photoshopping. TELL YOUR bleeping BEST MATE HINCH.

Reactions: 57
I’ve said this every 50 or so threads, their relationship is built on lies and deceit, it can not last and there will be two or three children ( if this one really is a boy) that will suffer .

Everything in their lives is false now, before Instagram it was false and all about showing off but now it’s been taken to a whole different level, so many people have to facilitate the lying life too so when zophs insecurities and jealousy gets the better of her with regards to inch, those people will also have to boost her 100%. She can’t cope without him, we all saw that when he was working and she was compelled to contact him several times a day for reassurance.

Then again maybe they are a match made in heaven 🙄😳 they both are leeching off each other .

Poor children 😥

Reactions: 28
What she means, is she’ll be taking maternity leave up until baby arrives- not the standard year off (wishful thinking!)- clearly not going to miss out on opportunities to cash in on the new baby.
Exactly, and as baby is apparently imminent she might as well have just said she’s having the last few days to herself, that’s not maternity leave!

Reactions: 11
Hilarious that SS is in loose women basically condemning those on social media who use filters and aren't gi eat about it 🤣😂 u need tk facetious yer bubs and tell her to stop using Snapchat for filters and uploading to insta so it doesn't show a filter name 😉😜

Reactions: 22
Is that a little framed B for baby?? I’ve never understood this! Signs that say “Baby’s room” etc. What else would it be, a lizard?

Unless it’s for Benjamin 🤣
Isn’t that the light switch unless I am looking at the wrong thing 😂😂

Hilarious that SS is in loose women basically condemning those on social media who use filters and aren't gi eat about it 🤣😂 u need tk facetious yer bubs and tell her to stop using Snapchat for filters and uploading to insta so it doesn't show a filter name 😉😜
Soph is one of those who thinks it doesn’t apply to her, only the other deceitful influencers

Reactions: 10
Isn’t that the light switch unless I am looking at the wrong thing 😂😂

Soph is one of those who thinks it doesn’t apply to her, only the other deceitful influencers
Nah, you’re probably right... my eyes even with glasses aren’t great! The thing with the orange(?) frame to the left of the thermostat? But why would you frame a light switch??! It looked like a B to me but that’s my eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.