Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Identical boring nursery in Scandi which is all about what the mother wants, V toddler room with thought and ideas for what the child wants in his room. The figures speak volumesšŸ¤­ still canā€™t believe only 4 weeks between these children
Is there really only 4 weeks between them? I assumed Rex was at the very least 6 months older than Ronnie! I'm a bit shocked by that.

Reactions: 25
Identical boring nursery in Scandi which is all about what the mother wants, V toddler room with thought and ideas for what the child wants in his room. The figures speak volumesšŸ¤­ still canā€™t believe only 4 weeks between these children
SS style is more classy when she did Rex room

It's still making me laugh that the woman who barely does any cleaning anymore, having made a fortune off the back of a cleaning account, is taking maternity leave..... šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Stay there, you grabbing, lazy cow and don't bother coming back! šŸ¤¬
Pisses me off when she stays home anyways. She doesn't need maternity leave. She can take a few weeks off all she likes.

Reactions: 8
Maternity leave šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ that's just creased me....I work in retail so for me (if I was having my imaginary child) maternity leave would be a break from standing on my feet all day, doing deliveries, doing floor plans and merchandising etc etc etc not maternity leave from me filming my dog eating breakfast and filming my tat hoarding from b&m šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Blimey Oā€™Riley! Are we still debating this stupid facade - sheā€™s a caricature and seems devoid of real feelings and emotions. (Maybe she knows this and ironically wants to come across this way to get MH support and itā€™s all one big game!) IG is on the turn luv, people are more woke with the fakeness, we havenā€™t got the time for this bollocks and our priorities have hugely changed! Youā€™re passĆ©, old news, do your big fanfare hun that you think will turn it around, I couldnā€™t give a toss anymore, even if you have bought Buck Palace, have secretly married the queens corgi and produce a dog/human. I donā€™t believe any of your ā€˜realityā€™ Anyway no shock fanfare will help, youā€™ll still be tomorrowā€™s chippy paper.

What IS cool, is healthy living, mentally and physically. Clean and enviro-friendly living, reality, vulnerability, connection. I feel no connection to you in any way shape or form, and that has nothing to do with you having a stack of money! Buying followers is just one aspect where you lose all my respect.

As for the ā€˜maternity leaveā€™ - make it retirement leave please. You are SO condescending! Iā€™m off to write my SAVE THE ALPACAS banner rn!

ETA (spelling/grammar)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Iā€™ve always looked at her and almost envied her beauty but after seeing these photos sheā€™s actually nothing what she looks like she always shows her best self or filtered, and you can see in some of those photos she looks nothing like she does on the gram because they have been taken by other people haha twit
I never take pics of myself and put them online. I really am an ugly old boot and have no confidence. I just don't agree with false images. These gits that filter have made me feel so bad about myself. I look at myself and compare. They all look wrinkle free, and pretty. It's knocked my self assembly so much . I'll just stay under my rock xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Maternity leave?! She has a cheek! She does duck all work to need maternity leave from. She will not be off Instagram, just not posting to her stories. She is so boring itā€™s been the longest pregnancy ever for someone that didnā€™t have long to go.
Hope she has a deep rest from the gram, a permanent one. Least Ronnie isnā€™t going to be posted on social media for a while, well until the ā€œRonnie absolutely lavVES his brother, he is the best big brotherā€ with videos of him getting nappies from a caddy and passing to inch.

Reactions: 16
I never take pics of myself and put them online. I really am an ugly old boot and have no confidence. I just don't agree with false images. These gits that filter have made me feel so bad about myself. I look at myself and compare. They all look wrinkle free, and pretty. It's knocked my self assembly so much . I'll just stay under my rock xx
Don't let them. šŸ’— It's all smoke and mirrors online, lying basically. Wouldn't life be boring if we all looked like the insta-huns, getting up at the crack of a sparrows fart to put on fake eye lashes. Let's set up an Ugly Old Boot club, I'll join and be your biggest cheerleader, because I'm sure you're not! Big hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That voice is so wooden there's no expression it's just stilted and unnatural. As for that grotesque tattooed arm. Would put anyone off the product.
I read here she had her own name put on there then had it covered up, it just looks one big mess.
Every time I hear her saying ā€œalways keep away from childrenā€ I laugh. She certainly applies it to staying away from Ronnie as much as possible! šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly!! It's an absolute piss take!! šŸ¤¬
She is a piss take. Most of use have to go back to work around the 9 month mark.
I had to leave for maternity leave a couple of months before due to a condition I had and had to visit the hospital a few times a week. So my daughter was only 7 months when I went back to work. I felt awful. Anxiety ridden. I hated it. And this witch can do what she likes and doesn't even take full advantage of making memories with the child she has now. Riles me right up

Reactions: 14
Don't let them. šŸ’— It's all smoke and mirrors online, lying basically. Wouldn't life be boring if we all looked like the insta-huns, getting up at the crack of a sparrows fart to put on fake eye lashes. Let's set up an Ugly Old Boot club, I'll join and be your biggest cheerleader, because I'm sure you're not! Big hugs xx
I feel the same. Iā€™ve been trying (for ages) to get a nice selfie for my social media profile picture. I just think I look rough in every attempt. I could go down the filter route. They do make a huge difference, but then that is not me! I shall be sticking with my little puppy as my profile for the time being. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, more faces than a town hall clock that one šŸ¤­
Haha that reminds me of that royle family episode

ā€˜you know Jim, youā€™ve got more faces then the town hall clockā€™

ā€˜And every one of them is miserableā€™

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Completely agree. My solution to ageing is not to look in the mirror, works a treat, in my mind, Iā€™m still 18, dewy faced and wrinkle free. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with looking nice but I donā€™t find vanity attractive in men or women. I hope my sons find a partner whoā€™s less interested in pouting for filtered photos on Instagram and more interested in living life and expanding their horizons. Sadly I can see my younger one wanting a high maintenance Insta Princess type (although there are times when I think heā€™ll be doing well to find a wife, his personality is that of a typical second child!).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has been said before BUT with the whole ā€˜further along than you thinkā€™ malarky with the NYD announcement, did she mean more than 12 weeks? As normally people announce theyā€™re pregnant after their first scan which is around 11-13 weeks. I announced my pregnancy NYD ā€˜20 when I was 14 weeks and I was due late June.. so when she announced I reckon she could have been anywhere between 14 and 20 weeks pregnant!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve always looked at her and almost envied her beauty but after seeing these photos sheā€™s actually nothing what she looks like she always shows her best self or filtered, and you can see in some of those photos she looks nothing like she does on the gram because they have been taken by other people haha twit
It must drive her crazy when she appears in photos taken by others, that she has no control over. Like this one from October.....she has the bump under her arm and, as usual, the bony shoulder is out. Wondering if she actually owns a mirror, going out like this! Letā€™s not even mention Janineā€™s hair!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.