Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If litte 'ole Soflora thinks she's worked so hard, with all her newly freed up time, perhaps she should have a little google of Benazir Bhutto (former Pime Minister of Pakistan). Not only was she the 1st ever female leader of a Muslim nation, she was the 1st head of government to give birth while in office. She went to a Karachi hospital incognito and had her daughter via a Caesarian section & returned to work the next day.
Wasnā€™t she also assassinated? Itā€™s beyond sad to be assassinated, let alone leaving child/ren behind as well. She was an amazing woman and her death was beyond sadšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
New Zealand PM Jacinda Arden is another great example of a working mum. She breastfed her baby in parliament.

I wouldnā€™t expect anyone to bounce back to work right after birth. The problem I have with Sopha, is that she has a shed load of help on hand and the money to hire extra help if needed. Thereā€™s millions of women out there who have nothing closely resembling that and they do what they have to do because they have no choice. If she was honest, and we know sheā€™s not, sheā€™d be commenting on Insta that she appreciates she has so much support and realises not everyone doesnā€™t and wish them well. She doesnā€™t though. She continues on with the perfection deception which could hurt and guilt-trip/shame the new mums out there just trying to hold it together.

If she wasnā€™t so self-obsessed, this could have been a great opportunity for her to put out professional (non-plagiarised) ante and post partum support and advice for mums. This is what makes my blood boil when it comes to her. She does not of that stuff, because her followers are not people, theyā€™re just shoppers on her IG Advert channel. The ones who arenā€™t shoppers are the bots, and the followers with brains have left her and joined tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If she's now started her maternity leave for this never-ending pregnancy, just curious when her previous mat leave ended šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If this isnā€™t a sign of how ludicrous she is, I donā€™t know what is. Is Henry her birthing partner or doula?
ā€œWeā€™ve got this mumā€
WTAF?? Sheā€™s also liked his post. Sheā€™s certifiable.
655537CF-16D1-4D3E-B1B7-6B3E5CDE74F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
If she's now started her maternity leave for this never-ending pregnancy, just curious when her previous mat leave ended šŸ„“
Can she claim government mat leave money? Just wondering
Edit to add: tell me she isn't face-tuning the chicken strip fgs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must drive her crazy when she appears in photos taken by others, that she has no control over. Like this one from October.....she has the bump under her arm and, as usual, the bony shoulder is out. Wondering if she actually owns a mirror, going out like this! Letā€™s not even mention Janineā€™s hair!
For someone who spent so much on appearance (gastric band, fillers, Botox, hair extensions etc) youā€™d think she could dress abit nicer.. donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her in anything but loungewear..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if sheā€™s taking maternity leave from her so called career šŸ¤­ sheā€™s not just little Soph showing the shoppers, sorry ā€˜familyā€™ stuff she just laaaaves whilst humbly accepting hundreds of thousands of pounds really is she...so many contradictions and the sheep will just tell her she deserves it and not question a thing šŸ„±

Reactions: 16
I agree with you though, very interesting that Ron was there the first week, but not there last week. What did she say was happening last Sunday? Was that the day Inch took Ron to Ma Barkers??
Yes thatā€™s what she said. And then she washed windows and ended up there herself. Who knows. She never says that anyone is unwell - Ronnie has seemingly never had a cold, a funny tummy or felt crappy from his jabs. Doesnā€™t fit her perfect world. And he didnā€™t look unwell in her photos of him at ma barkers. Iā€™m suspicious that they are moving house right now. Or have been over the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: 29
Yes thatā€™s what she said. And then she washed windows and ended up there herself. Who knows. She never says that anyone is unwell - Ronnie has seemingly never had a cold, a funny tummy or felt crappy from his jabs. Doesnā€™t fit her perfect world. And he didnā€™t look unwell in her photos of him at ma barkers. Iā€™m suspicious that they are moving house right now. Or have been over the last 2 weeks.

Thatā€™s my suspicion, or she actually dropped CC2 last week some time. Weird to not take Ron to this group he apparently loves, but take him to Maā€™s garden if thereā€™s nothing wrong with him at all

Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s my suspicion, or she actually dropped CC2 last week some time. Weird to not take Ron to this group he apparently loves, but take him to Maā€™s garden if thereā€™s nothing wrong with him at all
We all joked when she showed a downstairs house tour after cleaning and not 1 sign or toy of a child living there, and it looked ready for the estate agentsšŸ¤”

Reactions: 21
Just looking at the baby ballers on FB, couple of things, I find it really concerning that I can pick out Ron even from the tiny thumbnail pics. Thatā€™s not right.
Secondly, looking at the pic I have posted, hinch is really quite pretty, she has to stop with the filters, she is far pretty with out them.
Also, there are pics of hinch in the background at baby ballers where she is head in phone- not taking pics of Ron but probably ā€˜workingā€™ on Instagram šŸ˜ but there are some where she is crouching down interacting with him, it was nice to see!

Wow! I really am surprised at how many faces she has! Personally I like the ā€˜this morningā€™ one the best, she looks natural and fuller faced, suits her!
Does her phone ever leave her hand??

Reactions: 11
Oh definitely in the process of moving or having renovations done in the new house. That nursery that she was so keen to showcase for repeat engagement was a complete waste of time unless the new owners/tenants are fond of biskit and a mish mash of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never take pics of myself and put them online. I really am an ugly old boot and have no confidence. I just don't agree with false images. These gits that filter have made me feel so bad about myself. I look at myself and compare. They all look wrinkle free, and pretty. It's knocked my self assembly so much . I'll just stay under my rock xx
Don't forget the gallons of filter, implants , Rylan teeth and any other work they have done šŸ„° it's all fake sweet xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that the ā€œjump to newā€ tab is missing from the top, or is it just me šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
Oh definitely in the process of moving or having renovations done in the new house. That nursery that she was so keen to showcase for repeat engagement was a complete waste of time unless the new owners/tenants are fond of biskit and a mish mash of tat
What I find bizarre is if birth is imminent she could have said I will show you the finished nursery with all the details as soon as the baby is here. Itā€™s just plain odd that she did this big song and dance grid post/montage without the new baby even featuring - surely it would have been much more fitting for her to have posed with Ronnie in that room. Him kissing mummyā€™s bump or her with the little brother outfit splayed over her bump as if they are welcoming the new baby TOGETHER. Not just Ronnie posing in a room that isnā€™t even for him. Know what I mean? Just plain odd. As if they needed to get that wrapped up before they left. As if they had intended to use the nursery to reveal the baby but couldnā€™t for some reason.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.