Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any body notice Humongous Henry is looking like he is in slimmers land since she has wanted Alpacrap farm. Who she trying to impress.... RSPCA.... Alpaca breeders??? Good job Tattle has the truthful, shameful recipept.
View attachment 577282
They feed him turkey processed sandwich meat ......that’s not dog good it’s full of salt and preservatives ......he probably eats her cheesy, ham, pastry specialities too

Reactions: 12
Just curious as ive seen this ad here whilst scrolling through, seeing as Hinch is such an animal lover and uses shark vaccums has she mentioned that shark donate to the dogs trust and cat protection?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I thought she'd switched her work phone off... She's still active on Instagram on her work account 😂😂😂 Why not just be honest that she's not up for posting stories but will be around still. She knows she can't fully switch off because people will forget about her. That's obvious with her recent follower numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The many faces of Hinch....
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
I’ve always looked at her and almost envied her beauty but after seeing these photos she’s actually nothing what she looks like she always shows her best self or filtered, and you can see in some of those photos she looks nothing like she does on the gram because they have been taken by other people haha twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just curious as ive seen this ad here whilst scrolling through, seeing as Hinch is such an animal lover and uses shark vaccums has she mentioned that shark donate to the dogs trust and cat protection?
Not that I’ve seen but she will now 😄

Reactions: 9
Mat leave for pretty knickers means Little Ronners is having a holiday. I’m so happy for him. No phone shoved in his adorbs little face. Maybe mummy will find the time to get your hair cute wee fella so you don’t look like Joe exotic anymore. Here’s hoping but have a lovely time just having fun. ❤
Don’t be so naive, we all know the poor little sod won’t get a minute, she will be stocking up on videos plus if she can’t last a week away from social media, I will eat my hat. She loves the attention far too much for that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this has been mentioned but Stacey has posted Rex's bedroom 623k likes, Mrs Hinch posts Baby's nursery and that gets 310k likes 😂 Can't stand SS either, think she is just as bad!

Reactions: 16
This one was only posted 6 minutes ago but has already been liked by Sophie via her work acc.
C95E20C5-BA25-4558-ACED-1843E36A3284.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That skeletal arm gets me every time. There’s no muscle, no fat. That’s not the arm of a hands on mummy - I’m speaking from experience!
Agreed. Up until my child was 2 and a half / three, I had a really defined bicep on my right arm through picking her up all the time!! 🤣

Reactions: 20
This one was only posted 6 minutes ago but has already been liked by Sophie via her work acc.

View attachment 577495
She’s obviously wanting panelling in her new home. She’s all over panelling at the moment on insta. Following companies and liking pictures of it.

She can’t help herself with being on her phone though can she. I reckon we will be treated to an Inch photo today. Something like “she’s finally resting” with a b&w of her bump hidden by Ronnie and the dog and a tube of Pringles behind her. All on the sofa of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The whole thing is an absolute farce from start to finish. Firstly, she won’t last a week off social media. From what I’ve seen on here, she couldn’t last an hour before she was liking things so I’m not getting too excited that we will be getting that much of a break. Maternity leave from posting pictures of a dog sniffing a garden and getting fed ham. I’ve heard it all now. What has me absolutely creased is Mr Inch’s “career break” a career break from sales 😂 it’s the bare faced dishonesty and treating people like they are thick that gets me. Just admit you’ve made tit tons of money pissing about on Instagram and neither of you really needs to work anymore. I’d respect that more. What the hell those two get up to all day is beyond me though.

Reactions: 35
Judging by the latest stats on Social Blade, this will be the only tractor (it was a lawnmower, Hinch!) they’ll be able to afford at ‘Hinch Farm’. 🤣 At least their sheep will come in useful. 🐑😁
These follower counts compared to when she was aiming for 4 million are sooooo different! Ridiculous how her follower numbers are similar every day, even more ridiculous when it was 2500 every day. Just proves it’s all fake

Reactions: 21
Just looking at the baby ballers on FB, couple of things, I find it really concerning that I can pick out Ron even from the tiny thumbnail pics. That’s not right.
Secondly, looking at the pic I have posted, hinch is really quite pretty, she has to stop with the filters, she is far pretty with out them.
Also, there are pics of hinch in the background at baby ballers where she is head in phone- not taking pics of Ron but probably ‘working’ on Instagram 😏 but there are some where she is crouching down interacting with him, it was nice to see!

Wow! I really am surprised at how many faces she has! Personally I like the ‘this morning’ one the best, she looks natural and fuller faced, suits her!
bleeping phone in her hand for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always looked at her and almost envied her beauty but after seeing these photos she’s actually nothing what she looks like she always shows her best self or filtered, and you can see in some of those photos she looks nothing like she does on the gram because they have been taken by other people haha twit
I think this is why she would reject any offers for TV (if they are still coming in) - no creative control. Such a shame that she has such poor self image.

Reactions: 19
It's still making me laugh that the woman who barely does any cleaning anymore, having made a fortune off the back of a cleaning account, is taking maternity leave..... 🤔🙄

Stay there, you grabbing, lazy cow and don't bother coming back! 🤬

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.