Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do normal insta people not just pop the baby out and come back ? I don't think I've ever seen someone call it maternity leave .
So she's admitting that it's work and she's not just little Sophie from the village of maldon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Any body notice Humongous Henry is looking like he is in slimmers land since she has wanted Alpacrap farm. Who she trying to impress.... RSPCA.... Alpaca breeders??? Good job Tattle has the truthful, shameful recipept.
View attachment 577282
Didn't someone mention that a TV company was looking for contestants for a new TV series about helping obese pets to lose weight?
Maybe Jimbob has signed Henners up. 🤔
FAME at last 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey Tattle. I’m a first time poster on here. I’ve been a fan of Hinch for a couple of years now but the last few months I’ve become more and more irritated by a number of things, mainly that she ALWAYS uses filters when advertising beauty products, and lots of other things that make me question how genuine she is. Today I saw the light completely when she posted that she was officially on maternity leave. I just couldn’t believe what I was reading, to make out like she had a hard and demanding job. Absolutely insane. I’m well and truly over her now, I’m actually embarrassed that I’ve actively followed her for so long and been influenced by the products she tries to sell. No more, the light has well and truly been seen.
Make sure you read her Wiki on here, a LOT will become clear

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And she thinks her followers are normal 😳 okayyyy babe, if that was me I'd be running for the hills. This is why she never should of made out they are all 'family' you don't know who these people are, I know she likes to live in a Disney story but there is some extremely sick people out there, that now know every single thing about her life, they know what Ronnie looks like and to me that is so scary, no one know what my children look like unless they've met in real life, they don't know they names because it's just not needed! They even know where she lives and her floor plan 🤯 that would personally scare the tit out of me
Sadly, and much more scarily, I think this is even worse than her fans knowing everything down to her floor plan. There are plenty of people that dislike her too. That know the ins and outs of her life. I just couldn’t give this much away to people, complete strangers ... who knows what people’s motives are. Honestly chills me to the bone. I couldn’t live like that. I don’t even answer the phone to an unknown number, let alone share the layout of my home, my child’s face and my house number. It panics me on her behalf. It’s beyond reckless and genuinely makes me feel quite sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If litte 'ole Soflora thinks she's worked so hard, with all her newly freed up time, perhaps she should have a little google of Benazir Bhutto (former Pime Minister of Pakistan). Not only was she the 1st ever female leader of a Muslim nation, she was the 1st head of government to give birth while in office. She went to a Karachi hospital incognito and had her daughter via a Caesarian section & returned to work the next day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve decided that as long as this pregnancy seems to be going on for, we just have to be grateful that it’s long with no end in sight rather than last time when she was being hugely insensitive and hinting that she was going to have a prem baby and showing bonding squares with no explanation or thought for the people who might be hugely triggered by that. Silver linings and all that.

Do we think she’s still seeing Stacey today? Last time they met didn’t Stacey say she couldn’t wait for the 17th when they could be indoors on the sofa and feel Hinch’s bump?

Reactions: 28
Duck sake I’ve just realised we have to go through the whole dog food bowl game again with CC2🥴🥴
she’s gonna have to get another dog food bin! I can see the tantrums now of which performing monkey what child is going to be pushing that bloody bin in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From the Daily Mirror "make up free snap"
WHAT???? 😂🙄
The social media star, 31, is expecting her second child with husband Jamie and she told fans she is taking some time off from Instagram as she prepares to welcome her son in the coming days.

In a new snap, the doting mum posed in an all-black outfit, wearing high-waisted leggings and a matching bralette.

She looked stunning in the makeup free snap, with her blonde hair styled in loose waves.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Sadly, and much more scarily, I think this is even worse than her fans knowing everything down to her floor plan. There are plenty of people that dislike her too. That know the ins and outs of her life. I just couldn’t give this much away to people, complete strangers ... who knows what people’s motives are. Honestly chills me to the bone. I couldn’t live like that. I don’t even answer the phone to an unknown number, let alone share the layout of my home, my child’s face and my house number. It panics me on her behalf. It’s beyond reckless and genuinely makes me feel quite sick.
I’ve never actually thought about it like this, that’s actually chilled me to the core. How scary and dangerous 🤯 I know she’s not a very nice person but the thought of her and her whole family at danger like that makes me feel extremely sick, she should be safeguarding her children and her family!! Not to mention all there dog kidnaps going on at the moment

• Wow
Reactions: 20
WHAT???? 😂🙄
The social media star, 31, is expecting her second child with husband Jamie and she told fans she is taking some time off from Instagram as she prepares to welcome her son in the coming days.

In a new snap, the doting mum posed in an all-black outfit, wearing high-waisted leggings and a matching bralette.

She looked stunning in the makeup free snap, with her blonde hair styled in loose waves.
“make up free”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think the ginormous stuffed giraffe in the new nursery looks more like an alpaca 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Duck sake I’ve just realised we have to go through the whole dog food bowl game again with CC2🥴🥴
At least there won't be a two man team, wonder if they've paid the guy that sang it to come up with a new song for them? Maybe they could get that numpty that sings the Hinch song to do it(that song makes me die inside whenever I hear it)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's just trying to be "relatable" to her shoppers, so called it maternity leave.

I'm glad Inch and Mad Ma have told her to get off her phone, we've been saying for weeks she's not well. Hopefully she truly is taking a break, and not scrolling tattle or following/unfollowing on Insta.

Reactions: 12
WHAT???? 😂🙄

That skeletal arm gets me every time. There’s no muscle, no fat. That’s not the arm of a hands on mummy - I’m speaking from experience!

Reactions: 19
Is she joking with maternity leave? She’s on permeant leave! Insta is not a real job!!

I didn’t get any maternity leave with either of my children and back in work when they were 2 weeks old (long story)

This is annoying! Get a proper job love!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.