Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be going on maternity leave, but I bet inch will still be on the gram. I think he loves the attention more than her.
I’m a big believer that it’s her posting on his account. She just can’t help herself. Plus Jamie will be too busy to post having 2 under 2’s to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
View attachment 577160
she’s all over this alpaca thing isn’t she, there’s no way she’s gonna drop it. How soon are we calling the new house with huge duck off alpaca filled garden?
She’ll post about them for a while, then they’ll all disappear of her land like a fart in the wind and then she will upload a statement ‘I know a lot of you have been asking about my alpacas, but I’ve realised I’m just not an alpaca person so I’ve shipped fat Janice, chubs and overfed off to live with alpaca people.. we are all just learning guys tbh🦙👋😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Mat leave for pretty knickers means Little Ronners is having a holiday. I’m so happy for him. No phone shoved in his adorbs little face. Maybe mummy will find the time to get your hair cute wee fella so you don’t look like Joe exotic anymore. Here’s hoping but have a lovely time just having fun. ❤
Don't feel too happy, she'll be using this time to film pre records for when she's back 🙄

Reactions: 18
The absolute cheek to say she’s on maternity leave.
think about all of us normal folk on bog standard maternity pay Sopha ya stupid cow

Reactions: 30
The many faces of Hinch....
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
OMG she looks different in each photo. It's like a game of guess who

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any body notice Humongous Henry is looking like he is in slimmers land since she has wanted Alpacrap farm. Who she trying to impress.... RSPCA.... Alpaca breeders??? Good job Tattle has the truthful, shameful recipept.
IMG_20210503_220958.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
P&g must be needing to get their monies worth with her going off on ‘maternity leave’. I’ve heard that bleeping Ariel advert about 10 times today 🙄
That voice is so wooden there's no expression it's just stilted and unnatural. As for that grotesque tattooed arm. Would put anyone off the product.
I read here she had her own name put on there then had it covered up, it just looks one big mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maternity leave, don’t make me heave
Remember when Tattle told her to spend more time with Skippy the bush kanga ROO and she went all neck clawing saying she only spends minimal time on insta and her filming is minutes out of a whole day🤔 so why the hell does she need maternity leave and such a deep rest? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hey Tattle. I’m a first time poster on here. I’ve been a fan of Hinch for a couple of years now but the last few months I’ve become more and more irritated by a number of things, mainly that she ALWAYS uses filters when advertising beauty products, and lots of other things that make me question how genuine she is. Today I saw the light completely when she posted that she was officially on maternity leave. I just couldn’t believe what I was reading, to make out like she had a hard and demanding job. Absolutely insane. I’m well and truly over her now, I’m actually embarrassed that I’ve actively followed her for so long and been influenced by the products she tries to sell. No more, the light has well and truly been seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 173
4030CE01-D8B6-4833-9D8D-E1AD7580EF80.jpeg
Omggggg has anyone else seen that the Instagram account “mrshinchfarm” has a photo of an alpaca as the profile pic now. Is it one of you guys??????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
With Hinch being on "maternity leave,"......yeah, I know still makes me chuckle, one of the many upsides to that is not seeing Henry with his 'dilly' out 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I only came across this thread recently and the wiki... Just WOW. It's amazing, took me ages to go through it all. I've never read such a detailed wiki on tattle before 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The many faces of Hinch....
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
The sulking IKEA-face will always be a favourite. That’s why she’s worried about paparazzi! As if.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.