Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this out there
And she thinks her followers are normal 😳 okayyyy babe, if that was me I'd be running for the hills. This is why she never should of made out they are all 'family' you don't know who these people are, I know she likes to live in a Disney story but there is some extremely sick people out there, that now know every single thing about her life, they know what Ronnie looks like and to me that is so scary, no one know what my children look like unless they've met in real life, they don't know they names because it's just not needed! They even know where she lives and her floor plan 🤯 that would personally scare the tit out of me

Reactions: 24
It’s how it came across. It was a nursery montage in her usual style and that was the last video on there captioned “and now Roo wants to show you around”, followed by a grid post of various snaps of Ronnie in the baby’s room.
I was just pointing out that her content from that day was most likely 100% recycled is all.

Agreed on the chemicals. Genuinely surprised they’re all not constantly ill!
Sorry if that seemed aimed at you! My comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular nor meant to be negative or in disagreement. Was just saying it's been shared before :) I agree about her terrible stories. Like the ones she does pretending her dog and son are having a full blown conversation 🤣

Reactions: 10
Good to see photos of her without photoshop and filters 😂 the real deal!
She seemed confident in showing off her bump with ron. Also, there’s not been any ‘pap’ pics of her & bump (not that i’ve seen anyway) like there was with ronnie, you would think so with 4.1mil followers. View attachment 577101

Reactions: 8
I see Mrs Hinch is the star of next week’s Call The Midwife. Mixing toxic chemicals in her mop bucket 😆
68238E40-462A-4D92-85FD-E4B91F38F4AA.jpeg
F8E38C93-A6C3-4501-933D-0FDACC65AA07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Sorry if that seemed aimed at you! My comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular nor meant to be negative or in disagreement. Was just saying it's been shared before :) I agree about her terrible stories. Like the ones she does pretending her dog and son are having a full blown conversation 🤣
No I get that! I didn’t think you were being negative at all ☺
She definitely re-shares old content. I’d noticed way before I’d even discovered tattle that one day she cleaned a window and then a few days later she posted the exact same video to stories which was mirrored and captioned it as if it was a different clean 🤣
Presumably it was picked up on here!

P&g must be needing to get their monies worth with her going off on ‘maternity leave’. I’ve heard that bleeping Ariel advert about 10 times today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
mean old trolls
The funny thing is she's the biggest troll of all. Especially the last few days by keeping the aunties dangling waiting to hear about their new nephew.
I think after her post of ‘we have a plan’ she is being induced tomorrow, mag deal photos Tuesday and release Wednesday in OK mag followed by Wednesday PM reveal to insta.
Nah the OK photos won't be much later in the week. In the maternity hospital I work in (and delivered in Dec) you go in, get a balloon put in which is taken out after 24 hours then once a bed is available get through to labour ward where they break your waters and put you on the drip to start contractions so would be at least late Tues/Weds before the birth I would imagine if all goes to plan.

115AF236-4F6F-4435-A8E7-2857039BC028.jpeg

she’s all over this alpaca thing isn’t she, there’s no way she’s gonna drop it. How soon are we calling the new house with huge duck off alpaca filled garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She might be going on maternity leave, but I bet inch will still be on the gram. I think he loves the attention more than her.

Reactions: 24
I come from a small very insular coastal community just like Mrs Hinch, in fact it is about 10 miles away, and believe me, you cannot sneeze even as an every day person, without everyone knowing about it, nevermind being someone with 4m Instagram followers. There is no way she would have ever got away with having a baby and nobody knowing, or wearing a fake bump. It just wouldn't happen.

Reactions: 28
So the whole mat leave is an insult. But the fact she’s used that surely has to have the sheep questioning it. On one hand, she’s all like she didn’t know it happened to her, she’s a normal woman, and the sheep think she’s just showing us her house and cleaning, which would indicate a normal housewife role - no mat leave needed. Then she’s saying her management are saying to slow and stop working, which indicates she works very hard - as a saleswoman, which the sheep refuse to believe she is. So which option are they going for? Sorry if I haven’t made myself clear but I’m currently having a deep rest before the working week starts again, what with my real job and everything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Ugh. You’ve been on maternity leave since you started Instagram full time you daft twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.