Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post of Henry makes me think she’s got something booked for tomorrow tbh. Also I think she’s left socials as there was more than a sniff of PPD with Ron... Maybe she’s actually going to try this time? Might give parenting a go??

Whats the fake bump bit about? Her bump looks the same weird shape as mine did (DR) so thought she just had bad separation?? Is it a prop? 🤣🤣
Some of us think she has a moonbump, whether to use to give her a bigger bump as she's not happy with the real one or because she is hiding the fact she's given birth already.Who knows what shape her bump is/was, she edits the size of it on most photos

Reactions: 21
I think after her post of ‘we have a plan’ she is being induced tomorrow, mag deal photos Tuesday and release Wednesday in OK mag followed by Wednesday PM reveal to insta.

Reactions: 14
The many faces of Hinch....
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
That’s sad. The amount of filters or Facetune used is unreal. She doesn’t need to use them. She’s not unattractive but clearly very, very insecure. What she doesn’t realise is she’s making her insecurities worse by using filters and Facetune.

Reactions: 27
I’m not being funny but what other instagrammer goes on maternity leave 🤔 every instagrammer I’ve followed has posted stuff, popped the baby out, posted pictures of said baby and carried on
She’s not working IN Tesco or doing a REAL job
She does nothing anyway 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the crap about the dog? What’s he going to do fetch towels and hot water then chew through the cord 🙄
She’ll have Freda frying up the placenta for the fat duck to eat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
It’s so sad when every picture you see of her at baby ballers her phone is glued to her hand. She’s lucky to be able to go to these clubs, we’ve been on multiple waiting lists for months. Poor Ronnie, Instagram content comes before his enjoyment ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I’m not being funny but what other instagrammer goes on maternity leave 🤔 every instagrammer I’ve followed has posted stuff, popped the baby out, posted pictures of said baby and carried on
She’s not working IN Tesco or doing a REAL job
She does nothing anyway 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the crap about the dog? What’s he going to do fetch towels and hot water then chew through the cord 🙄
Oh how dare you, don't you know that hens is basically the nanny out of 101 dalmatians, he'll be there helping deliver the puppies/alpacas/cc2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some of us think she has a moonbump, whether to use to give her a bigger bump as she's not happy with the real one or because she is hiding the fact she's given birth already.Who knows what shape her bump is/was, she edits the size of it on most photos
She seemed confident in showing off her bump with ron. Also, there’s not been any ‘pap’ pics of her & bump (not that i’ve seen anyway) like there was with ronnie, you would think so with 4.1mil followers.
B8326F5B-A433-4FC3-A77A-BF0ED63580A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The video of Ronnie being a pre-record, I don't think she was trying to pass that off as a video that was made now as she also had the same clip in her nursery videos 8 weeks ago. It's still there.

Anyway, I had to laugh at her saying she's gone off work now. What does she do? I still can't fathom why she's "famous" and why people want to work with her?! She does NOTHING! Why would people want to waste their time watching her clean a toilet when they could spend that time cleaning in their own house. Not to mention she uses an awful amount of chemicals.
It’s how it came across. It was a nursery montage in her usual style and that was the last video on there captioned “and now Roo wants to show you around”, followed by a grid post of various snaps of Ronnie in the baby’s room.
I was just pointing out that her content from that day was most likely 100% recycled is all.

Agreed on the chemicals. Genuinely surprised they’re all not constantly ill!

Reactions: 12
She seemed confident in showing off her bump with ron. Also, there’s not been any ‘pap’ pics of her & bump (not that i’ve seen anyway) like there was with ronnie, you would think so with 4.1mil followers. View attachment 577101
Goodness she looks so unwell in those pictures, and it’s not the lack of makeup and filters! I think she’s trying hard to convince everyone including herself that she’s doing fine this time around

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s so sad when every picture you see of her at baby ballers her phone is glued to her hand. She’s lucky to be able to go to these clubs, we’ve been on multiple waiting lists for months. Poor Ronnie, Instagram content comes before his enjoyment ☹
Totally agree I just looked as per inch was the one involved with him

Reactions: 7
I think her saying she’s on Mat leave insults everyone who ever has and ever will do real work, from the shop workers to the women who carry water on their heads for miles in Africa.

what a complete pig she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.