Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
I came across it when it was portrayed as this 'hideous horrific place' but once I had a look, I realised it's actually just people discussing all the shady things that influencers do
(who make out they don't and block you if you say it directly to them). So this is a place to vent opinions (which everyone is entitled to) with other people who are sick of all the lies and bullshit. To make it relevant to this thread...can't actually believe Hinch is still pregnant 😂

Reactions: 20
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

I honestly was a fan and I’m ashamed to say I was a hincher 😬 I also bought nearly everything she did swipe ups for, but eventually I realised I was becoming manic in the way I was obsessing over a clean house and that’s when I became really anxious to the point I was shaking if I couldn’t get enough done in a day, I also started to moan at my family for living in their own home, one day I opened my cleaning cupboard and that’s when it honestly hit me, the amount of cleaning products was beyond ridiculous, then I typed into Google and came across here but wouldn’t look as I thought the site must be really horrible, but then she posted something and I thought to myself if that’s the worst you get I’m going to have a nosey, and ever since I’ve found my people 😂❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
SS move to Pickle Cottage bought me to Tattle. It was number 1 Google search!
I then found the Hinch threads and have stayed since.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I followed her for a while (wasn’t really a hincher, just wanted to know what all the fuss was about... i still don’t get what the fuss is about). Then ended up googling her for some reason, then found tattle, read it for a couple of months, made an account and never looked back!!😂🎉 (i have unfollowed hinch for anyone wondering 🤮😂)

Reactions: 26
Can't speak for the rest but eventually the placenta would stop functioning so the baby would end up losing food and oxygen supply which would lead to an intrauterine death. That's why they don't let women go past their due date more than two weeks at most. Going overdue always gives me the shivers when I know of anyone going over their dates, I've worked in pregnancy loss and seen more term+ intrauterine deaths than I'd like. The very first thing I said at my booking appointment was that I wasn't going past my dates.
Forgive me if this is a bit of a silly question but is that something you can actually choose or have I misread?
My first was born after 41 weeks and I had an absolutely horrific time. I’m pregnant again and I’m terrified that I’ll go overdue again because I found it so difficult. Will I be listened to if I tell them I don’t want to go ‘over’?

Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch herself brought me to tattle. I used to be a fan (
I followed her for a while (wasn’t really a hincher, just wanted to know what all the fuss was about... i still don’t get what the fuss is about). Then ended up googling her for some reason, then found tattle, read it for a couple of months, made an account and never looked back!!😂🎉 (i have unfollowed hinch for anyone wondering 🤮😂)
Ditto.. You must be my Tattle Twin.. 😬😬🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
**THREAD SUGGESTION**
Hinch thinks her boring nursery is the bees knees, but will still be back begging for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I used to follow Mrs.Hinch and PTWM - really liked them, thought PTWM was really funny and I took on some of Mrs.Hinch’s tips. Rachaele crying about Tattle on one of her stories brought me here and my eyes were well and truly opened! I was really taken in by these charlatans and am so grateful for you nasty lot revealing all the shady, duplicitous behaviour that happens on Instagram.
Thanks to these threads in particular I no longer buy anything that Hinch promotes, am more environmentally friendly, I try to buy cruelty free cleaning and beauty products, am more careful about posting my children online and am rightly suspicious about most Influencers/salespeople. I have also discovered some decent, responsible people to follow as well thanks to you lot. I’ve said this before but I really hope the powers that be makes Instagram a healthier place to be in the future.
I find many, most actually, of you on here articulate, witty, intelligent, caring and very funny.
I’m normally pretty quiet on Tattle but really appreciate the banter.
Thanks for all the lols 😂
What’s PTWM?

Reactions: 4
Forgive me if this is a bit of a silly question but is that something you can actually choose or have I misread?
My first was born after 41 weeks and I had an absolutely horrific time. I’m pregnant again and I’m terrified that I’ll go overdue again because I found it so difficult. Will I be listened to if I tell them I don’t want to go ‘over’?
Absolutely, if you have valid reasons for it then you should 100% be able to go ahead with having an elective induction, particularly if you've had a traumatic birth previously. Bring it up with your midwife at your booking appointment if you haven't already.l had it. I would have had to have seen a consultant to okay it but as it was I got induced early anyway for a different reason. Your midwife should be empowering you to make decisions that are right for you and your baby to make you feel comfortable and safe. I hope you had all the support you needed after your previous birth❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Mother of Daughters fall from grace brought me here, and I’ve lurked ever since.

Reactions: 19

I was trying to find out why Jade Billington had just stopped posting on Instagram and you tube and my searches brought me to tattle and now I follow the jade billington, Ella Derby, cleaning with mario and mrs hinch threads the mario ones are so funny!

Reactions: 15

A pal was speaking about Mrs Meldrum threads and the site. at that point I was going off Hinch so wondered if she had a page and low and behold she had hundreds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was trying to find out why Jade Billington had just stopped posting on Instagram and you tube and my searches brought me to tattle and now I follow the jade billington, Ella Derby, cleaning with mario and mrs hinch threads the mario ones are so funny!
If you want a scream pop over to the Kate Hayes thread i cry everyday laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I’m pretty sure I googled her and tattle came up as one of the search results. I’d heard of tattle before through the saccone-jolys but didn’t know Hinch had her own thread. Had a nosey at it, found the stuff funny and stayed 😂

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker 👀 these threads move way too fast for me usually :LOL:
I’m ashamed to say, i was a hincher 😭 still working my way through a cupboard full of zoflora 🤣 and Sopha herself guided me to Tattle where my eyes were wide opened! I really enjoy reading all your theories, and pointing out her lies, which I’ll be honest I was blinded by before. It’s so nice to actually sit back and read and see how encouraging and supportive you all are of each other, you wouldn’t see it by her hinchers. It’s only a matter of time before everyone will see through her lies 🤞🏼 ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Baby doctor here - you’ll be given the choice to have an induction. Post-terms are a no no in my eyes, too many tragic losses.

edit: you *should be* given the choice

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.