Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never take pics of myself and put them online. I really am an ugly old boot and have no confidence. I just don't agree with false images. These gits that filter have made me feel so bad about myself. I look at myself and compare. They all look wrinkle free, and pretty. It's knocked my self assembly so much . I'll just stay under my rock xx
Please don’t think that way. Remember even the insta huns look nothing like their online photos. They all have uneven skin, cellulite, wrinkles etc. I worked with someone who filtered her photos so much that when she sent me a friend request on FB I had no idea who she was (she didn’t use her married name)!! Everyone is unique, some more genetically blessed than others but no one looks like a filter photo xxx

Here here, I'm 💯% with you on this, I've had some really low days at times but this group has literally turned my day around..... So thank you 😘
Me too! I’ve not encountered any nastiness or bitchiness here. I love this group x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even though Soph has been on the old statutory maternity pay. I've been "influenced" to learn something new!

View attachment 580966

Had to laugh when I saw the related searches too. Bet Soph is FIZZING that "Has Mrs Hinch had her Baby yet?" Isn't on there

View attachment 580970
What does happen if a baby stays in the womb too long?

Can people stay pregnant for 5 years?

What was the longest recorded labor for a human birth?

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow Mrs.Hinch and PTWM - really liked them, thought PTWM was really funny and I took on some of Mrs.Hinch’s tips. Rachaele crying about Tattle on one of her stories brought me here and my eyes were well and truly opened! I was really taken in by these charlatans and am so grateful for you nasty lot revealing all the shady, duplicitous behaviour that happens on Instagram.
Thanks to these threads in particular I no longer buy anything that Hinch promotes, am more environmentally friendly, I try to buy cruelty free cleaning and beauty products, am more careful about posting my children online and am rightly suspicious about most Influencers/salespeople. I have also discovered some decent, responsible people to follow as well thanks to you lot. I’ve said this before but I really hope the powers that be makes Instagram a healthier place to be in the future.
I find many, most actually, of you on here articulate, witty, intelligent, caring and very funny.
I’m normally pretty quiet on Tattle but really appreciate the banter.
Thanks for all the lols 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.
I actually have no idea how I found tattle but I bloody lavvvvvvvv it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Handsomebinmanz I came on tattle because of 2 TikTokers, they were having a public argument and one of them mentioned it, I came to have a look at their threads and I spotted PTWM thread and was shocked, then seen Hinches although I wasn’t a die hard hincher I did follow her and buy a few of her recommended Zofloras. And now I’m hooked on both Pwtm and Hinch.

Reactions: 16

I googled her when jamie said he would toughen her up and took the mutt for a walk..... ive never looked back i had my suspicions that somethings didnt add up and all your reciepts proved it x

Reactions: 24
Noticed her following has gone up she’s followed a few accounts in the past few hours!
not sure how that can happen when she’s put her fake life phone away as she’s on sat on her arse as usual maternity leave 🙄

Reactions: 11
Mrs Hinch herself brought me to Tattle. I couldn’t understand where all these nutsy trolls were posting mean comments about her when all I could see were arse licking sycophants on her grid. I’d already gone right off her and had started to see her for what she is so her crying trolls again was the final straw for me and I found my spiritual home with you lovely lot 😆
Thanks Soph!
All the vest.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think most people are on their phones, usually on a Sunday night having a lie on the sofa (no not her, the settee I mean🤣)...
I reckon the big revel might be around 7pm this Sunday. Just in time for the papers the next day. And isn't it Rex's birthday? What a epic bingo that would be...

Reactions: 18
Surely the reveal will be tonight ... if she dares reveal tomorrow (the night before baby A,s funeral ) that is just sick same if she reveals on Friday, surely she can't be that heartless

Reactions: 4
I came to Tattle after Sali Hughes had her freaky Friday meltdown, then stayed for the Hinch threads.

Reactions: 12
What does happen if a baby stays in the womb too long
Can't speak for the rest but eventually the placenta would stop functioning so the baby would end up losing food and oxygen supply which would lead to an intrauterine death. That's why they don't let women go past their due date more than two weeks at most. Going overdue always gives me the shivers when I know of anyone going over their dates, I've worked in pregnancy loss and seen more term+ intrauterine deaths than I'd like. The very first thing I said at my booking appointment was that I wasn't going past my dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mrs Hinch herself brought me to tattle. I used to be a fan (not a massive one but I watched her stories now and again on insta) Saw her crying about nusty trolls and her screenshotting some troll comments. Had no idea where she was getting this so I googled mrs hinch and trolls and eventually found tattle. My eyes were opened and here I lurk 🤣

Reactions: 19
Please don’t think that way. Remember even the insta huns look nothing like their online photos. They all have uneven skin, cellulite, wrinkles etc. I worked with someone who filtered her photos so much that when she sent me a friend request on FB I had no idea who she was (she didn’t use her married name)!! Everyone is unique, some more genetically blessed than others but no one looks like a filter photo xxx

Me too! I’ve not encountered any nastiness or bitchiness here. I love this group x

I saw a instafamous mum once and she looked NOTHING her pics!

Reactions: 12

I typed into Google "fopperholic annoying" and tattle came up first on the list. Fopperholic is an ex slimming world consultant that I was the year above at school. Anyway I'd not heard of Mrs Hinch but saw how many threads she had so started reading and then looking at her Instagram. Love, love, love Tattle, follow quite a few threads now

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.