Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Placing my first bingo - announcement or reveal on Rex's birthday. It's end of May isn't it. 23rd?
Yeah I said this a few threads back. I can definitely see it as a way of her and her bubs sharing their boys special day. 🤢🙄

Reactions: 9
Stacey’s been quite on her stories today, do we think tonight will be the night she reveals cc2

Reactions: 4
Just noticed the language about baby 2, ‘coming soon’ it sounds like a new product or something, like don’t be bored of the page there’s more ‘coming soon’
Can you IMAGINE she's faked it all and turns out her ""baby" coming soon" is just an effing mop and bucket set and she thought this was an appropriate build up/prank to play, but its bit her in the arse cos COVID has slowed down production of the buckets and she's a sick bastard for floating about rubbing her moon bump 😂😂😂
Perhaps it is this and she's decided to commit social media suicide, so she can pull out an anti-influencer/anti-instagram book or documentary and the whole "Mrs Hinch" thing was a social experiment 😂

Edit. Missed some words out as I got excited about my conspiracy theory 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can you IMAGINE she's faked it all and turns out her ""baby" coming soon" is just an effing mop and bucket set and she thought this was an appropriate build up/prank to pay, but its bit her in the arse cos COVID has slowed down production and she's a sick bastard for floating about rubbing her moon bump 😂😂😂
Perhaps it is this and she's decided to commit social media suicide, so she can pull out an anti-influencer/anti-instagram book or documentary and the whole "Mrs Hinch" thing was a social experiment 😂
I love this theory!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad you shared this. I’ve been thinking for a while now that her following goes down and they quickly top it up before any one sees.
She has to because her followers have that herd mentality, if they noticed that her following has dropped they’ll all start following suit. This really has just proved it for me, so thanks for sharing! X

Had some time so just reported about 40 aunts and uncles bots 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
*thread suggestion* 😂

Posting fake 'stories' to entice....all will be revealed for the right price 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Even though Soph has been on the old statutory maternity pay. I've been "influenced" to learn something new!

Screenshot_20210519-165126_Chrome.jpg

Had to laugh when I saw the related searches too. Bet Soph is FIZZING that "Has Mrs Hinch had her Baby yet?" Isn't on there

Screenshot_20210519-165415_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Impending arrival, Hinch farm deprival, little content left for an insta career survival

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Just need some of these🦙🦙🦙 added to that pic now and it will be perfict 👌
I’m not very good at this sorta stuff as you can see but I’m laughing at HenFatHinch shaking his head at mother grinch whilst she revels in Hinch Farm with a ciggie 😭

This could be a good way to announce CC2 also... you’re most welcome grinch

Attachments

• 199.1 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 21
    If she's losing followers at the rate we saw this morning, my bingo is on this evening.
    Thursday evening just before baby A's funeral seems very tacky to me, same with Friday. 😔
    Sunday is Rex's birthday, then she'll have to compete with SS for likes and comments which she already knows will be poor in comparison.
    I imagine this week Hinch farm has been full of makeup and hair stylists ready to get Disney style photographs, which will be slowly drip fed to the sheep to stop them from straying.
    Yep i think announcing tomorrow what be as bad taste as doing it on Friday🤦🏼‍♀️😢

Bet she's in a right tizz when to do it 🤪🤪especially with all these pesky celebrities and royals making special announcements too 😅

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    I'm surprised Inch didn't come on to peddle the poddcasssstttttttt. He isn't on maternity leave after all, is he :D
    He did say he'd be back after baby was born!! So yup, he's on paternity leave from his one job of peddling the podcast once a week 🤣🤣

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 30
    I’m not very good at this sorta stuff as you can see but I’m laughing at HenFatHinch shaking his head at mother grinch whilst she revels in Hinch Farm with a ciggie 😭

This could be a good way to announce CC2 also... you’re most welcome grinch
    Brilliant I love ittttt , even got the eyelashes too 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.