Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The original unfiltered Mr Inch😳
Nose job aside though how does he look so different? He looked quite sallow/olivey skin tones before and now he's quite pasty looking.
Also where did the Tom Hardy thing come from? Please tell me one of them compared him to him.

Reactions: 15
Nose job aside though how does he look so different? He looked quite sallow/olivey skin tones before and now he's quite pasty looking.
Also where did the Tom Hardy thing come from? Please tell me one of them compared him to him.
Apparently her 'kids' gushed to her that he looked like him when she started seeing him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If I were a gambler (like Mr Inch) I would put money on her announcing on Sunday at 7pm. Not only is it the best time to post for peak engagement but it also happens to be Rex’s birthday so she gets to upstage SS at the same time. Perfect timing. 💰

Reactions: 42
Oh hey!
LOL. The dog. Oh the dog.
There’s lots to be said about the dog.
Here are a few:
Yes it has its own Instagram
It even has it own bedroom. With an actual BED
It’s over fed and under exercised
He’s human don’t you know
He often talks to his mumazzz
He will snap and take off the child’s hand someday

And the fish!? (RIP) please be respectful and use their names... flip & flop 😂😭
They basically had 2 fish. They lived in the dogs bedroom. They had approx 10 babies and a bigger tank was needed. The fish were then never shown again. After months, Hinch addressed it finally and lied said the fish had gone to ‘fish people’ 😂😂 and no, we on this thread don’t know what ‘fish people’ are either.

I have a feeling you’re gonna enjoy this thread 😇
I meant to say this sooner it’s not groundbreaking or exciting but I think I know where the ‘fish people’ thing came from. It had been bugging me where SS music was from when she’s filming Rex in a piss soaked nappy, glue gunning fejkas up. Hinch’s didn’t ring a bell but I know you guyyyzzzz have said it’s Peter Rabbit & I haven’t seen that. Anyway perhaps it was last weekend but we watched the film Beethoven on Netflix, about the St Bernard dog. Anyway there it was SS music, I knew I recognised it, I’ve watched that film several times over the years 🤣 Not just that the father in the family isn’t best pleased about keeping the dog. Goes into a rant in front of the family about not being ‘dog people’, ‘we’re fish people’. Sorry to derail a bit there about SS. I know I’m being dramatic about him glue gunning fej & I still love to see her top Hinch at everything, unfollowed though when she was enabling Hinch to swing with a cushion 😏 So yeah god knows who copied who on taking movie scores and putting them over their vids of the kids but that’s where SS’s is from & then the rant about being ‘fish people’ I thought bleeping hell Hinch has been sat on her arse watching that, probs after she asked her frenemy where her tune was from 🤣 Obviously her over pronounced rant was in the reverse they’re ‘dog/alpaca people not fish people’ 🤣 ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know and the eyes look so different. Apparently some Hinchers told Hinch that Inch looked like Tom Hardy and she got all giddy🙄🙄🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title suggestion: Sophie Rose yet to reveal cash cow two, Hinch farm ltd coming to a Maldon near you

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can you imagine them opening a Farm Shop to sell produce purchased from Tesco grown on the land? Everything will be sprayed with that Dettol spray to give it a ‘pleasing’ shine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine them opening a Farm Shop to sell produce purchased from Tesco grown on the land? Everything will be sprayed with that Detrol spray to give it a ‘pleasing’ shine
Will Vestlife sell signed photos of himself too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've seen more love and support from you anonymous nusty trolls over the past year than I ever have in any of the hinch arse lick pages. Yous are all so funny, whitty and supportive. I would rather be associated with you lot than them other bullying hunnayz all high on zoflora 🤣😍
100%!! I’ve gone through some tough times recently, BPD sufferer so it can get very dark in my head some days but you all make me laugh so much. You’ve also given me my own sense of humour back, I’m very sarcastic and the last year or so I’ve completely lost who I am due to dealing with an additional needs child (your focus is them completely and you forget who you are) but I’m gradually crawling out of that dark space because of all of you 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If she's losing followers at the rate we saw this morning, my bingo is on this evening.
Thursday evening just before baby A's funeral seems very tacky to me, same with Friday. 😔
Sunday is Rex's birthday, then she'll have to compete with SS for likes and comments which she already knows will be poor in comparison.
I imagine this week Hinch farm has been full of makeup and hair stylists ready to get Disney style photographs, which will be slowly drip fed to the sheep to stop them from straying.

Reactions: 13
Agreed, but at least Johnny Vegas has got a personality and is an actual celebrity, not a wannabe.

From October.....almost twins!
almost twins - except Tom has a brow bone, a chin, eyes that don't look like dug's baws etc ...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.