Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg never seen this 🤣🤣🤣 she rebuilt him!!
‘ don’t know how all this happened to little old me’

Fame hungry for years obvs.
Christ almighty the size of that hooter! It's like a witches nose. Strange to have a nose longer than your inchy dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe we’re on day 4 of the same thread. Surely this is a record for the Hinch ones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s nap time and I’m just going through the HinchXTesco highlight with fresh eyes.

Here me out here and have a look yourselves if you’re bored. Man I wish I could make a bloody PowerPoint to show this better 😂😂.

1. She begins with the talk to camera. We know that was fairly old footage. Post Xmas but we don’t know how much longer after Xmas.

2. She then cuts to a montage of her going through her notes and circling things or crossing them out - cos that’s how you design things. At the time I foolishly thought this was pre Xmas and I’d caught her out having given Ronnie his Xmas present early cos he got the washing machine for Xmas. Nope. Other way round isn’t it. She’s Filmed herself doing this to bulk out her montage. She has the camera on her lap. No bump. Stick on nails. I think she filmed that after she had the baby.

3. It’s then the rest of the montage which at the moment doesn’t throw much new out to me. We’ve already said in the room with the bloke in sandals and no face masks that must have been filmed last summer. She’s sucking in her tummy. Then of course she looks completely different when holding up the clothes to cover her tummy. Much broader and clearly very pregnant.

4. Then we cut to the items all over the living room. She claims this was when she was sent everything but doesn’t say when that was. She deliberately avoids the garden. Obviously because it will show the AstroTurf and the weather. She shows herself cuddling the cushion but we can see she had no bump at all. The range was launch end of January no? So if she would have been sent the items around about the same time then we should have been seeing a 5-6 month bump. If she is claiming to not have been sent all of the items until she was ready to launch the items herself then we should have been seeing a 30-35 week bump depending on what we want to believe in terms of pre records. Yet very clearly there is no bump. She has stick on nails.

So Sophie Rose. What is it? Just something to ponder whilst we await the arrival....
You are so dedicated I am in awe 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of her books. Funny how she didn’t plug her activity journal whilst pregnant this time. Didn’t it help her anxiety when she was pregnant with Ronnie? Only promotes in the moment I guess and then moves on.

Reactions: 25
Everyone else cringe everytime they think of her pregnancy announcement? 'Which celebrity couple are expecting' GET A GRIPPPPPPP :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So I’m probably (most definitely) late to this party.
but what the F is this.....

Well...that's made me dry right up and close my legs for the foreseeable future 😂

I don't care about what work people have done, my attitude is you do you and crack on BUT I can't stand dishonesty when they're asked directly outright what they've had done and then they lie when it's clear as day it's a lie. It's insulting to their 'fans and family' aka shoppers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Placing my first bingo - announcement or reveal on Rex's birthday. It's end of May isn't it. 23rd?

Reactions: 8
I've seen more love and support from you anonymous nusty trolls over the past year than I ever have in any of the hinch arse lick pages. Yous are all so funny, whitty and supportive. I would rather be associated with you lot than them other bullying hunnayz all high on zoflora 🤣😍
Here here, I'm 💯% with you on this, I've had some really low days at times but this group has literally turned my day around..... So thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here here, I'm 💯% with you on this, I've had some really low days at times but this group has literally turned my day around..... So thank you 😘
Yes! I can’t believe how unkind the huns are too each other on the Hinch fan pages. But #bekind and all that yeah 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.