Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, you’re probably right... my eyes even with glasses aren’t great! The thing with the orange(?) frame to the left of the thermostat? But why would you frame a light switch??! It looked like a B to me but that’s my eyes 🤣
It’s definitely a framed light switch for some completely unknown, pointless reason!

She even included it in her nursery highlights in case anyone with the same tasteless style wanted to copy!

They’re talking about maternity leave on Loose Women. Stacey is on. If only JSP was on too to bring up Hinch’s recent announcement.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not being funny but what other instagrammer goes on maternity leave 🤔 every instagrammer I’ve followed has posted stuff, popped the baby out, posted pictures of said baby and carried on
She’s not working IN Tesco or doing a REAL job
She does nothing anyway 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the crap about the dog? What’s he going to do fetch towels and hot water then chew through the cord 🙄
Why is the phone so bendy?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s definitely a framed light switch for some completely unknown, pointless reason!

She even included it in her nursery highlights in case anyone with the same tasteless style wanted to copy!

They’re talking about maternity leave on Loose Women. Stacey is on. If only JSP was on too to bring up Hinch’s recent announcement.
Perfect! Thanks detectives

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching LW? It's about maternity leave and filtered photos. Kinda fits with this thread about Hinch

Reactions: 36
I tell you what annoys me, she goes on about how she's all for her 'hinchers' and they're one big family blah blah blah yet during something quite important, like the birth of a baby, she shuts them out. If you thought as much of them as you reckon you do Sophie then you would be keeping them updated but ahh yes, that's just a load of twaddle and its just a 'job' to you isn't it?

Reactions: 32
Anyone watching LW? It's about maternity leave and filtered photos. Kinda fits with this thread about Hinch
I'd love to ring in and say -

"How do you feel about men that have taken unlimited paternity leave and live off their wives who also don't work? Please debate"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve said this every 50 or so threads, their relationship is built on lies and deceit, it can not last and there will be two or three children ( if this one really is a boy) that will suffer .

Everything in their lives is false now, before Instagram it was false and all about showing off but now it’s been taken to a whole different level, so many people have to facilitate the lying life too so when zophs insecurities and jealousy gets the better of her with regards to inch, those people will also have to boost her 100%. She can’t cope without him, we all saw that when he was working and she was compelled to contact him several times a day for reassurance.

Then again maybe they are a match made in heaven 🙄😳 they both are leeching off each other .

Poor children 😥
Yes I’ve always looked at their relationship as based on need. He needs her to feel like a “geezer” and she needs him for “protection”
It’s not healthy, not a relationship I’d want tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone else seen the ok article today? It says hinch has 1.4 million followers on Ig... do you think that’s her true following excluding bots?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From the Daily Mirror "make up free snap"
WHAT???? 😂🙄
The social media star, 31, is expecting her second child with husband Jamie and she told fans she is taking some time off from Instagram as she prepares to welcome her son in the coming days.

In a new snap, the doting mum posed in an all-black outfit, wearing high-waisted leggings and a matching bralette.

She looked stunning in the makeup free snap, with her blonde hair styled in loose waves.
From the Daily Mirror "make up free snap"
WHAT???? 😂🙄
The social media star, 31, is expecting her second child with husband Jamie and she told fans she is taking some time off from Instagram as she prepares to welcome her son in the coming days.

In a new snap, the doting mum posed in an all-black outfit, wearing high-waisted leggings and a matching bralette.

She looked stunning in the makeup free snap, with her blonde hair styled in loose waves.
Who writes this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stacey your best bubs is a TOTAL FAKER. Have a word with her if you're serious about this subject or shut the duck up.
Different nose, chin, face shape and her actual eyes are small, sunk in the sockets nothing like the big puppy eyes she portrays in photos.
She loves making her eyes bigger doesn’t she. Quite shocked to see how small they actually are!

Reactions: 19
Interesting. SS is on loose women talking about the negative effects of photo imaging. Would do have to add to that soff????
SS likes a filter too, not as bad as the Great Queen Sopha though but was uncomfortable to watch ss talk about it, bit contradictory to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I've just seen Jamie's stories. "we'll be back as soon as our boy arrives"

I thought Soph going on Maternity leave was laughable but Inch.... 😂😂😂😂 He does about half an hours work all week and that's just reposting the podcast crap. They're as mentally unhinged as each other. How embarrassing.

Edited while I sort out the screenshot. Forgot to blur Ron Ron's face
Half hours work?? That’s generous 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.