Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maternity leave from what ? She's a stay at home mother who has 'deep rest' on the couch most days. The mind boggles with this hun !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Amazing management and followers who 'just get me'

Your management wants you to work to earn their cut so of course they'll support you.

Your followers are the reason you earn money so they 'get you' because you're a sales woman.

Also, I bet Trace is fuming with the whole SS commenting. I have a friend I've known since I was 2 (28 now) and we always support/congratulate each other on the phone or message, none of this fake PDA.

'Omgggg fank u so much hunzzz love u so much'

Pass me the bleeping sick bucket. 🤢

Reactions: 20
Just saw her latest post and laughed out loud. She's so unrelatable it's pathetic. Maternity leave? From her instagram career?it's just laughable. I really hope she offends some of her sheeples who are grafting their backsides off trying to run a house, looking after other children and hold down a job whilst their partner does the same. These two make me sick, they wouldn't know what a hard days work was in their lives.
She literally spends her day posting the same mundane tit over and over and they lap it up. It genuinely infuriates me.
She's been on a permanent holiday for years whilst her minions pay for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maternity leave? Eh? She doesn’t bleeping work!!

“We’ll be back soon” fucks sake, she thinks she’s royalty doesn’t she?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If she rests anymore she’ll get a bloody DVT!!! she is SO incredibly out of touch - her followers must be absolutely bloody stupid.
I wish her well with the baby that’s probably 6 months old but seriously she isn’t gonna know what’s hit her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely this should say it all to the sheep though? Why can they not see it? She isn't their friend, she isn't showing her normal life, she isn't one or them, etc. She is taking 'Maternity Leave' from IG having finished emails and whatever else she claims. She is disappearing because she has done what her contracts require of her and now can legally take Maternity Leave. Every story she shares is to either sell, or about increasing engagement to be able to sell! Now whilst we all know it, I don't understand how the ridiculous obsessives cannot see this for what it is! It's not about her 'deserving it' or 'you are doing too much', this is the crux of her entire being and presence and how they cannot see that it beyond me. Yes there are others out there that become quieter after giving birth, even just your general IG user, but if you were showing real life and being 'lil old me' there wouldn't need to be this big song and dance about Maternity Leave and silence. You could continue to show your life (as many influencers do who actually have a working life outside of IG as they take Maternity Leave from their actual jobs that require them to be away from home or not he present for family if they work from home, they still show their 'reality', some still questionably using their kids for content and gifts though). But to be able to basically say I'm going to be quiet and you'll see nothing from me other than when baby is here...she's not sharing her life with you guys! She's not relatable, she's not even trying to be anymore. She's basically just told you she is a shopping channel and currently has no contractual obligations so won't be posting! WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THIS???

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I had to come on here after reading, she’s now on maternity leave as her team know when she’s done too much ... is she for real?

Try working full time with two kids to chauffeur to hobbies and clubs, along with a husband that works shifts. Try adding shopping, cleaning, ironing, making dinners, then just for the shits throw in the doctors, dentists, appointments, trying to take some sort of care of your self so you don’t resemble a scarecrow. Honestly, how does she have followers? Most people work right up until their due date in real jobs, including very manual ones like cleaning, nursing etc. So unrelatable, it’s staggering.

Reactions: 27
So her work is all she has known the last few years??
That is really really sad. The thought that without that she feels lost? How about creating exciting memories with your child. The fact she feels like this about her work. Makes you think how she feels about her home life, really!! Let's be honest, she has everything in that home. She has a family, beautiful little boy, soon to be be 2 children. And that is all she has has to say about her work. Pathetic!!

Reactions: 20
I've been off tattle for a few weeks of deep rest, had to come back when I seen the maternity leave thing...an utter insult to actual working mothers.

• Heart
How long will the maternity leave be for? Guarantee when she returns she will be in her new home, can't do any pre records with everything packed up in boxes. The baby is here and she will have a little montage ready for next week and then she will disappear. When she comes back there will be some BS about how dreams do come true, she believed, she could, so she did blah blah blah

Reactions: 36
So her work is all she has known the last few years??
That is really really sad. The thought that without that she feels lost? How about creating exciting memories with your child. The fact she feels like this about her work. Makes you think how she feels about her home life, really!! Let's be honest, she has everything in that home. She has a family, beautiful little boy, soon to be be 2 children. And that is all she has has to say about her work. Pathetic!!
I thought that was telling too.She is talking she has never had a baby before and confirmed where Ronnie sits in her priorities.

Reactions: 17
Regarding the gifted items she has in the nursery that she didn’t tag , or even say thank you for it seems....
It’s just so weird to me, to have a room for an innocent newborn filled with strangers gifts that have been sent in good will, and that she has not graciously and gratefully accepted.

I’d put money on her greedily opening gifted items every day, like a spoilt kid at christmas , and been like “oh luk at this jaymeh some desperado sent it me hahahah jokes on them it’s nice tho innit will use that!” , as she obviously thinks of the sheep as the equivalent as the tit on her size 10 shoes.

To then put it in your beloved babies room and not have had the decency to say thank you, it’s like a tainted gift and would remind me of what a terrible and gluttonous individual I am. It wouldn’t be something I’d want to surround a newborn baby with. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 25
Anyone else suspicious that she’s taking “maternity leave” at the same time as restrictions easing. Is she potentially going on holiday? Abroad? This way no one will notice.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.