Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Hi everyone, have to stay super anon but I am a nurse in the maternity unit of a particular hospital (the clever ones of you will know) and can confirm baby was born last night x
Apologies if you're genuine, but I'm not convinced any medical staff would put their job at risk like this.

Reactions: 195

Cabala

Exact same video. 7w ago. “Now little Roo wants to show you around himself..”
Erm, no he doesn’t. That video is the same one from your nursery highlight where he presumes the caddy is his (rightfully so as it’s the same one) so he just gets up and leaves with it. 😂
Why lie? Recycling content she’s already uploaded, trying to pass it off as new 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 149

Palms

Late Thread suggestion by @Cabala. With 56 likes.😃🎈

Sopha eye fucking herself, while new born is in the corner with jaymeee

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

SunshineRae

VIP Member
This really fucking galls me for some reason. She makes out she works so hard and it’s so exhausting and everyone around her has to literally force her to rest. She has no...fucking...idea what a hard days work looks like. She has no idea what it is like to have to get up sometimes before 6am, throw a quick cup of tea down your throat, quick jump in the shower, throw clothes on and a dash of lipstick and mascara if time, then run round the house waking children, then going back in 10 mins later to physically drag them out of their bed, bits of uniform flying all over the place, kid 1 has lost their shoes and kid 2 didn’t tell you about the papier mache volcano project they got two weeks ago that has to be in today! She has no idea what it is like having to be rushed out of the house by 8 to drop kids at whoever or whatever school provision can them before the start of school, and the inevitable dread of getting caught in the work and school traffic. She has no idea what is like to then sit in an office all day, counting down the hours, knowing you are being paid the bare minimum and your wages are spend before you can even think about what you would like to buy. She has no idea what it is like to work a 12.5hr shift in a hospital, where you don’t have a minute to yourself. Every moment of the day is putting other people before yourself and making sure they are ok, happy, healthy and well supported. Not being able to see until you’re bladder literally feels like it will explode. Not being able to eat until you are at the point of feeling like you will faint. Finishing your day in the office, or shift in the hospital and getting home and loving being back with your kids but equally controlling your snappiness because of how tired you are. But it’s still not time to rest. There is homework to be done, dinner to be cooked, laundry to be done, cleaning to be done (including the kitchen tap wank and cloths to be put to bed 🥴), baths run, bedtime stories to be read and little ones to be kissed and put to bed. Then if you’re lucky and not too tired you might fancy a little glass of wine and a catch up of Corrie or a scroll through social media. However, if you’re anything like me, you’ll probably drift off in front of the TV. Then it’s finally time to haul yourself up the Apple and pears to bedlam, but not before, tidying away the last bits, locking up & lining up the school bags and packed lunch boxes for the morning. You then drop into bed, knackered, another quick look on Instagram and you see Mrs Hinch moaning about how exhausting it is choosing whether to have grey or dark grey on her book cover, grey marl or dove grey for her tracksuit, and biskittt or eucalyptus in the nursery. Cry me a fucking river. She has NO BLOODY clue and never will.

ETA - This sort of routine covers everyone. Pregnant or not. But you know what, most pregnant women, will continue with this routine right up until the day they give birth and for lots, most of this kind of routine continues even then. Most don’t have a stay at home hubby to wait on them every second of the day, or the ability and privilege to swan off round the country to stay in cute cottages for the first 6 weeks. What about women who have NO ONE! Sorry but I’m actually raging. She is so fucking BLIND.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 127

londonlife24

VIP Member
Quick recap-
We’re on day 453 of the pregnancy, still waiting for CC2 to arrive, but it does take longer to make a baby Hinch cos they’re celebrities and better than us.

Freda’s been in tha house, breaking Covid rules again but she is one of half the UK’s biggest celeb couple guyz so leave her alone!!

Horror movie style crib was shown to us by the claw.

Shared what she uses on her plastic grass , and in the next breath wants to be a farmer/live on Hinch farm.

Stole Holly from GShores post about the terrible events going on in the middle east and then deleted it. Politically engaged and intelligent as usual.

She was fuming at Hennerz cos although hes allowed to rub his arse/“dilly” all over the pregnancy pillow she festers on 24/7 , he had one paw on her fave cushion in the reading corner that nobodies ever sat on.

It transpires she calls a penis a dilly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 112

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I am not currently pregnant nor am I planning to have any children just yet.... but I’m convinced my child will be born before hinch’s

• Haha
Reactions: 108

Traveler001

VIP Member
Guys, I need to stay maximum anonymous because I'm in the hospital bed next next her and I don't want her to know if I'm the one on her left or her right-but I can confirm soph had the baby, it's a girl and she's called her alongadingdong. She isn't sure why but every time anyone says 'Ron' she automatically thinks 'alongadingdong' in her head so she thinks both names go well together.

• Haha
Reactions: 100

Cookies

As much as I love gossiping and calling H out on lies and dangerous antics, if you really are a nurse then I’m disgusted that you would breach confidentiality in this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 99

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the wee donkey, alpaca and fat spaniel....has she not popped yet???
How much longer can this go on? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 87

tyrellsg

Hi everyone, have to stay super anon but I am a nurse in the maternity unit of a particular hospital (the clever ones of you will know) and can confirm baby was born last night x
Ahh i always seem to come back to this thread at the right time 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 85

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just to say - I’m taking annual leave from looking after my husband and baby today. Would appreciate my husband and baby not emailing me please xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Can’t imagine that a medical professional would violate patient confidentiality practices in such a public forum. Wouldn’t be hard for an in charge person to determine who was on shift etc if there was a complaint about it

Reactions: 82