Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will the maternity leave be for? Guarantee when she returns she will be in her new home, can't do any pre records with everything packed up in boxes. The baby is here and she will have a little montage ready for next week and then she will disappear. When she comes back there will be some BS about how dreams do come true, she believed, she could, so she did blah blah blah
Good shout! 🤮

Reactions: 11
Maternity leave? From posting photos on social media?! duck me, I’ve heard it all now!!!!
Stop the world, I wanna get off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Posted this on the "annoying things you see on social media thread" and feel that it is now appropriate for here too.....

When influencers try and convince you that
Screenshot_20210401-113019_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I've been off tattle for a few weeks of deep rest, had to come back when I seen the maternity leave thing...an utter insult to actual working mothers.
It is astounding! I will always remember being stood next to a doctor, who was classed as a high risk pregnancy when her waters broke mid-ward round. She continued the ward round (at a greater speed) to make sure there was a plan for all the patients in place before allowing us to get someone to take her round to Maternity. But you know, posting pre-records on IG...such a difficult time! And well that is before considering the fact she has someone at home with her full time for the foreseeable too versus the couple weeks max that most others have the luxury of, assuming they aren't having to do it alone!

Reactions: 40
Poor wee Rondillyjeremy still sporting a mullet but Soph has had her nails hair lashes brows tended to she really is despicable amongst other things

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maternity leave? She doesn’t leave the bloody sofa! What’s she going to do with all this spare time on her hands?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This really bleeping galls me for some reason. She makes out she works so hard and it’s so exhausting and everyone around her has to literally force her to rest. She has no...bleeping...idea what a hard days work looks like. She has no idea what it is like to have to get up sometimes before 6am, throw a quick cup of tea down your throat, quick jump in the shower, throw clothes on and a dash of lipstick and mascara if time, then run round the house waking children, then going back in 10 mins later to physically drag them out of their bed, bits of uniform flying all over the place, kid 1 has lost their shoes and kid 2 didn’t tell you about the papier mache volcano project they got two weeks ago that has to be in today! She has no idea what it is like having to be rushed out of the house by 8 to drop kids at whoever or whatever school provision can them before the start of school, and the inevitable dread of getting caught in the work and school traffic. She has no idea what is like to then sit in an office all day, counting down the hours, knowing you are being paid the bare minimum and your wages are spend before you can even think about what you would like to buy. She has no idea what it is like to work a 12.5hr shift in a hospital, where you don’t have a minute to yourself. Every moment of the day is putting other people before yourself and making sure they are ok, happy, healthy and well supported. Not being able to see until you’re bladder literally feels like it will explode. Not being able to eat until you are at the point of feeling like you will faint. Finishing your day in the office, or shift in the hospital and getting home and loving being back with your kids but equally controlling your snappiness because of how tired you are. But it’s still not time to rest. There is homework to be done, dinner to be cooked, laundry to be done, cleaning to be done (including the kitchen tap wank and cloths to be put to bed 🥴), baths run, bedtime stories to be read and little ones to be kissed and put to bed. Then if you’re lucky and not too tired you might fancy a little glass of wine and a catch up of Corrie or a scroll through social media. However, if you’re anything like me, you’ll probably drift off in front of the TV. Then it’s finally time to haul yourself up the Apple and pears to bedlam, but not before, tidying away the last bits, locking up & lining up the school bags and packed lunch boxes for the morning. You then drop into bed, knackered, another quick look on Instagram and you see Mrs Hinch moaning about how exhausting it is choosing whether to have grey or dark grey on her book cover, grey marl or dove grey for her tracksuit, and biskittt or eucalyptus in the nursery. Cry me a bleeping river. She has NO BLOODY clue and never will.

ETA - This sort of routine covers everyone. Pregnant or not. But you know what, most pregnant women, will continue with this routine right up until the day they give birth and for lots, most of this kind of routine continues even then. Most don’t have a stay at home hubby to wait on them every second of the day, or the ability and privilege to swan off round the country to stay in cute cottages for the first 6 weeks. What about women who have NO ONE! Sorry but I’m actually raging. She is so bleeping BLIND.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 127
Just to say - I’m taking annual leave from looking after my husband and baby today. Would appreciate my husband and baby not emailing me please xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I went on my maternity leave the day before my first S&S from a stressful job where I’d been doing my job, training my mat leave cover, doing as much of the work for the rest of the year that I could to make it easier and filling someone else’s role whilst awaiting their replacement starting. Tell me again Soph, how are you just like me and everyone else who follows you?
Maternity leave from dicking around on Instagram. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 18
And look another Deep Rest from whatever the duck it is that she actually does. Into hibernation she goes until she miraculously reappears from the top of Cinderella’s castle having ‘cleaned’ it and painting it BizzzzzKiIiTtTTttTt. tttTtt. ttTtT.

no one actually cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’ve worked until the last few days” so she’s clearly scheduled for a c section (or induction). Either due to her blood condition or she’s coming close to being two weeks over due!

Reactions: 13
Regarding the gifted items she has in the nursery that she didn’t tag , or even say thank you for it seems....
It’s just so weird to me, to have a room for an innocent newborn filled with strangers gifts that have been sent in good will, and that she has not graciously and gratefully accepted.

I’d put money on her greedily opening gifted items every day, like a spoilt kid at christmas , and been like “oh luk at this jaymeh some desperado sent it me hahahah jokes on them it’s nice tho innit will use that!” , as she obviously thinks of the sheep as the equivalent as the tit on her size 10 shoes.

To then put it in your beloved babies room and not have had the decency to say thank you, it’s like a tainted gift and would remind me of what a terrible and gluttonous individual I am. It wouldn’t be something I’d want to surround a newborn baby with. If that makes sense.
I know it’s completely different but my husband has an Instagram account for one of his hobbies, just for fun, and he has been contacted by a few people about advertising products and one in particular wasn’t something he was interested in. For his account it is much more difficult than taking a pic of a cushion then chucking it away, so he politely declined the offer, explained why and that was it.

So why does Sophie accept things that she isn’t interested in tagging? There’s no obligation to say yes to everything so why does she have so much that she doesn’t seem to want? It’s not difficult to add tags and that is all these people are asking for.

Reactions: 11
The amount of likes on her grid post is a far more realistic indication of the number of actual followers she has. She must feel a bit pathetic knowing,every day,that she has paid for the majority just to look popular. I wouldn’t want to be her for all the money in the world,the fakeness of her life and all of the lies is such a sad way to live.
Does anyone follow anyone with over a million followers but they are mega famous and they’re probably got them without buying. Wondered how post likes compare … like if they’re genuine does it show in them getting a higher percentage of likes compared to her. Just curious

Reactions: 8
That is some serious lip filler there, soph noworkdone hinchliffe

View attachment 576332
And her chin is gonna disappear at this rate 😂 keep it real for the gram Sofa you're photoshopped & filtered beyond belief. You are becoming a laughing stock with every fake picture.
As for taking maternity leave you absolute toerag. You do duck all every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.