Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late Thread suggestion by @Cabala. With 56 likes.😃🎈

Sopha eye bleeping herself, while new born is in the corner with jaymeee

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
now will this be the thread that she finalllyyyy announces the baby has been born? ... (in january)

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Late Thread suggestion by @Cabala. With 56 likes.😃🎈

Sopha eye bleeping herself, while new born is in the corner with jaymeee

Ooooo my first Hinch thread title. Let’s hope she proves the title wrong and actually births BabyBiskitt within this one!

Reactions: 33
Quick recap-
We’re on day 453 of the pregnancy, still waiting for CC2 to arrive, but it does take longer to make a baby Hinch cos they’re celebrities and better than us.

Freda’s been in tha house, breaking Covid rules again but she is one of half the UK’s biggest celeb couple guyz so leave her alone!!

Horror movie style crib was shown to us by the claw.

Shared what she uses on her plastic grass , and in the next breath wants to be a farmer/live on Hinch farm.

Stole Holly from GShores post about the terrible events going on in the middle east and then deleted it. Politically engaged and intelligent as usual.

She was fuming at Hennerz cos although hes allowed to rub his arse/“dilly” all over the pregnancy pillow she festers on 24/7 , he had one paw on her fave cushion in the reading corner that nobodies ever sat on.

It transpires she calls a penis a dilly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 112
Can you imagine the tension in Greyskull If she has not birthed/revealed the new baby by Tuesday and Inch can’t get his thrills by promoting the plodcast? His underlying resentment will give him an ulcer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hope Jimbobnojobsmallknob has been having a deep rest ready to welcome Rowlllanaand and be mother and father to the little fella. I wonder if him and Jarreth will be doing the night feeds together 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
now will this be the thread that she finalllyyyy announces the baby has been born? ... (in january)
Maybe she's gonna hold on till we're on the 400th thread ??!!! 🤣 she's dragged it out for this long why not wait till it's a nice round figure of 400 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This pic always seemed off the way jimbobdadismyjob with his back to the camera. Just dawned on me she was using him as a human shield of the bump, even back then. I wonder what people have beem thinking as she contorts and shields from exposing her bump for the whole pregnancy. I would be removing all social media accounts, and getting serious psychological intervention for my loved one or even a close friend if this was them. Its saddening but it wears thin the more it goes on as it can all be adressed but fame is first and foremost.
Screenshot_20210515_102858.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Yawn. Still ‘pregnant’ as I’m still in the had the baby boat.
When will this ever end? It’s tedious and boring, and when people who dislike you have had enough it’s time to give up and bugger off.
Yawn.

Reactions: 26
This show just reminded me of Numberwang from That Mitchell And Webb Look 😆

Has she done anything yet?? God so dull.
oh my god we said that too!!
Between numberwang and that quiz on friends Joey auditioned for with the wicked wango card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I predict a footzzz photo from inch tomorrow at 7pm. Followed by several other black/white photos Monday evening after restrictions ease.
The birth story plus pictures of Sofa (in ball gown) and Inch with baby and maybe Ronnie 😲 will be sold to Hello/Ok magazine, if they're interested 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.