Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she filming him at baby ballers? Why can’t she just let him play with the other kids, does any other parents really look back at old pictures/vids as much as she does? I hardly do it, usually prompted by Google photos memories if I’m in the app (which isn’t even weekly let alone daily)

Sophie you’ve clearly got some attachment/bonding issues and there is no shame in that but stifling your kid and following him about like that and constantly saying he’s your world/crying at him isn’t normal. I don’t know any other parent who does this.
Kids are naturally our worlds but they can also be arseholes who make us not like them sometimes and that’s okay, when he’s a teenager making you wonder where you went wrong no amount of looking at old pictures will help, it’s what you put in now, trust me, thats reality of parenting! It’s also okay not to miss them when they go to the bloody park, it’s concerning and please get yourself checked out by a professional for you and your kids sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When she announced she was pregnant at Xmas and said the whole thing of being further on etc I thought Oohh she’s going to be due round near me I reckon but my babies turning 11weeks now and she’s STILL pregnant..
I was thinking similar, except I was thinking ‘god I hope she doesn’t birth baby Jesus on my birthday’ which was mid March!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her sister is ready to leave the hospital as a decoy to avoid the paps like last time 🙄🙄
I do t think they’ll manage it this time... she’s already told the story of how they did it last time and she isn’t clever enough to think up a new decoy!

Reactions: 4
She looked healthy here, why do I get the feeling she has some kind of issue regarding food and eating! Seeing her even when pregnant with Ronnie she was ever so thin. For someone that once had a bit of weight too them she went ever so thin 👀😐
I find through work a lot of patients who have had gastric bypass often can have issues with their relationships towards food because sometimes surgery is a quick fix to weight loss and not deal with the underlying issues

Reactions: 14
Sorry haven’t read for a few days but just watched her #timeispassing montage... not being funny but have I missed something is she dying now instead of having another baby.. why sombre hinch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree, he always looks so lost bless him. She needs to get him colour and stimulation in the house and or his bedroom. Just saw this rug pop up on a story, perfect for Ron to play with all his cars. When is she going to realise she is one of the reasons he has delays😔
My brother (now in his late 20s) spent hours laying on this matt with all his cars as a little boy 😍😍

Reactions: 13
She just can’t bear to stay off the gram can she? The other day she gave the impression she was going into deep rest ahead of the baby being born. Two days later she is back to normal. The desperation to stay relevant...

And Henry is always THERE. Nothing has changed.

Reactions: 23
My brother (now in his late 20s) spent hours laying on this matt with all his cars as a little boy 😍😍
Mine aswell he loved it and was great for making up stories and having building blocks and duplo etc. We never see Ron playing with any of those types of toys. What is wrong with Hinch and Inch. Get some bloody colour and variety into that’s childs life🙄 edit for typos

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she always have to talk in bleeping riddles or quotes.

Does she do this in real life too?

"Sophie, do you want a drink?"
“Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”
"....is that a yes?"

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.