Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maternity leave from posting photos on social media! her “work” is literally shining a sink - I won’t say cleaning because she doesn’t clean - choosing shades of grey for her over priced poor quality lounge sets and pointing at products Tesco have already designed and saying “yeah babezzz I laaav it”
As for the books! They were like the work of a six year old child and you can guarantee that she still had help with those anyway!

Reactions: 26
I know it’s completely different but my husband has an Instagram account for one of his hobbies, just for fun, and he has been contacted by a few people about advertising products and one in particular wasn’t something he was interested in. For his account it is much more difficult than taking a pic of a cushion then chucking it away, so he politely declined the offer, explained why and that was it.

So why does Sophie accept things that she isn’t interested in tagging? There’s no obligation to say yes to everything so why does she have so much that she doesn’t seem to want? It’s not difficult to add tags and that is all these people are asking for.
Mostly because she’s a greedy, selfish, ungrateful cow who has quite clearly gotten her own way her whole life and is a spoilt witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do t think they’ll manage it this time... she’s already told the story of how they did it last time and she isn’t clever enough to think up a new decoy!
She NEEDS the paps this time so i doubt it.

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to validate her ‘maternity leave’ by making out her management and followers say she’s done too much because she’s just so china dollyish, precious & the only person that’s going to or has given birth twice 🙄 It’s absolutely pathetic especially when you are sat on your arse at home doing nothing but uploading utter shite with your full time carers Freda the Leader and Jammie there all the time. I wouldn’t expect anybody to be reckless during pregnancy especially if they have underlying health issues but seriously just duck off. You don’t need to give a speech on how you’ve done too much, what an insult to her flock of sheep who have no choice but to get on with real jobs and have other children to take care of without the full time help she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How long will the maternity leave be for? Guarantee when she returns she will be in her new home, can't do any pre records with everything packed up in boxes. The baby is here and she will have a little montage ready for next week and then she will disappear. When she comes back there will be some BS about how dreams do come true, she believed, she could, so she did blah blah blah
Bang on the money here!!

Reactions: 13
She’s as fake and plastic as her artificial grass! And just as bad for the environment!!

Sorry if this sounds really bad, but is anyone else desperate to see how she copes with a newborn and an almost two year old?! As a mum of two with the same age gap as these boys will have, I remember how bloody hard it was! I don’t think Ron will cope with not being centre of attention (mainly because I don’t think he’s developing fast enough to understand what it’s all about!) I also don’t think Zoph will cope with not being able to lounge about and do whatever she pleases while Inch looks after Ron. Once you have two kids, both parents have to basically take responsibility for a child at all times. She is going to hate that so much!!! I cannot wait to watch it all unfurl but then again she never shares anything real and messy so we’ll probably never see that side of the ‘journey’.
I feel the same, I can’t wait for her to find out what WORK really is!!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Get the camera out of that little boys face. He just wants to bloody play ⚽ I bet the other parents don't follow their kid around like a bad rash with their phone in faces. Bloody Nora.

Wonder how long her maternity leave will be, last time it wasn't that long really was it?? It'll be no different to her life now cos she does pig all anyways. She'll come back with a baby, a new house and 10 alpacas.. I will miss the bantz on here whilst she's gone though 😔

Reactions: 35
Does anyone follow anyone with over a million followers but they are mega famous and they’re probably got them without buying. Wondered how post likes compare … like if they’re genuine does it show in them getting a higher percentage of likes compared to her. Just curious
Holly Willoughby 7.1m followers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She has BADLY edited that photo to make her arm look skinnier ....it doesn’t even match with the flesh under her arm/across her back ...why would you want to make yourself look unhealthily thin when you’re 9 months pregnant?! What a terrible example to set!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those videos of Ronnie this morning, his gross motor skills🙈 he is almost floppy going around...Hope he has a development check soon, something isn't right bless him I hope he gets the help he needs....and Soph I'm not trolling you... This has duck all to do with you

Reactions: 16
Thought I’d seen it all until I saw her maternity leave post. I get that we don’t see all of what’s going on. Never been an influencer myself so don’t know entirely how things work. But I follow some influencers who work full time real jobs and still produce decent content. They don’t have as many followers but their engagement is a lot better than hinchs and their posts seem a lot more genuine. If they feel social media is getting too much or they’ve ran out of ideas, they will be transparent about it. Hinch will just come up with any excuse to deceive her own followers as to why she’s not been very active. Or she will just give people the silent treatment because she’s a narc.

So, say there’s a lot more to it than what we see to give her the benefit of the doubt. We know for a fact that during the pandemic she has worked from home, and did this the majority of the time before the pandemic anyway. She may have to go to meetings. But most jobs require this anyway and we wouldn’t consider it the most difficult part of a job as our main roles don’t really consist mainly of meetings. Going through emails and replying to them is another thing that she probably has to do. But it still doesn’t explain why she is “doing too much”.

I suffered from a burn out last year due to working 50h a week in ridiculous conditions as a result of the pandemic. I was also suffering from long covid but no one knew about it then. No one told me “stop you’re doing to much”. It was only when I got home one night and realised I didn’t have the energy to make myself some food that I realised I couldn’t carry on like that. I know there are so many other people who went through the same thing. I also know there are people who do a damn lot more that her even without there being a pandemic. It’s offensive to people with real jobs, to those who have to juggle work and childcare, to single mums who don’t have a husband at home to help, to those who have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic.

I don’t think it takes much to realise that her working day consists mainly of posting stories on Instagram. If she was that busy she wouldn’t have time to spend hours on eBay buying tat to fill every corner of her house. She wouldn’t have time to go ahead with all these home projects like fake grass, replacing all her decor with beige etc. Building useless corner counters in her kitchen in the midst of a pandemic. Going to view £3M mansions. Obsessing over alpacas. Someone who is genuinely busy doesn’t walk around their homes thinking of ways to fill every corner. The list could go on.

All this while getting payed a monthly wage of probably what most people with real jobs earn in a year. She is disgusting. Sorry for the rant, this just made me blood boil.

Reactions: 34
Thread Suggestion - Baby in the cot, Cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
She needs a reality check.

Try working 2 jobs, three kids to ferry to school and back, one dog and a husband who works full time. We are like ships passing in the night, he comes home and I go out to work at night 3 days a week and work my other job 5 days around school. My house is a shithole, I’ve got piles of washing everywhere always and I’m constantly bleeping knackered. And she claims she’s exhausted from sitting on her arse. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s as fake and plastic as her artificial grass! And just as bad for the environment!!

Sorry if this sounds really bad, but is anyone else desperate to see how she copes with a newborn and an almost two year old?! As a mum of two with the same age gap as these boys will have, I remember how bloody hard it was! I don’t think Ron will cope with not being centre of attention (mainly because I don’t think he’s developing fast enough to understand what it’s all about!) I also don’t think Zoph will cope with not being able to lounge about and do whatever she pleases while Inch looks after Ron. Once you have two kids, both parents have to basically take responsibility for a child at all times. She is going to hate that so much!!! I cannot wait to watch it all unfurl but then again she never shares anything real and messy so we’ll probably never see that side of the ‘journey’.
It won’t matter too much, because by the time they are out of newborn bubble, covid restrictions will be lifted and Ma Barker will be round all the time (with the niece). Then by the time he is 6-9 months and more on the move, and things are starting to get harder for her, they’ll be in the new “Hinch Farm” and Ma Barker (and pa???) will be living with them offering a 24/7 nannying service. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Another self indulgent humble brag - starts with 'incredibly lucky to have this Instagram career' followed by 'MY team MY followers' followed by 'STOP Soph you do too much' when she has NHS workers who follow her who haven't stopped working this past year dealing with a deadly pandemic. She is so full of her own self importance and has no idea about the real world of any or her followers.

Reactions: 41
She really is an insufferable brat isn’t she. Slow bleeping down? My god that has pissed me off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.