Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually worrying how skeletal she is. Especially during pregnancy (I’m not sure if this pic during, before or after Ron) but it’s really quite concerning.
She very manly looking isn't she. I'm shocked at how different she looks on different photos...the picture of her outside the its studio is a good example of how she actually looks!

Reactions: 9
Orrrrr the floor is caving in from where hefty henners lays all day 😂
The chicken strip lay on the floor?!! No chance! He’s usually found rubbing his bits all over the sofa, the reading corner, the tufty cushions or on ”his” bed in “his” bedroom. The floor is not good enough for number 1 son! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one hoping she is taking the full year of maternity leave? Imagine, one whole year... course she will be back flapping her flannels as soon as she has coughed the current lad out... maybe he will be called Donnie... then we have Ronnie and Donnie... #youdoronronronyoudondon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You don't think they've split up and he's having Ronnie alternative weeks??
He might even be away with the one from the perfume shop (Grinchs dream). Stop now, if shes reading this the anxiety will be gone through the roof and she'll be ripping the neck off herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.