Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said the other day they were on cannula watch so it caught my eye! I had cannula all over the place - hand, wrist, crook of my arm - cos I am basically a bloodless stone with no veins. But I thought it looked a bit suspect.
On that heavily filtered pic of her hand the other day I saw those 2 marks on her wrist and wondered what they were as well. But in that same pic on her hand I thought i could see a cannula mark, but need to mess about with the brightness/filter and have another look x

Reactions: 9
Old freda@yahoo has most definitely moved in and will be there to help out when the baby comes home.why can she not just say …mums come to stay and help out why is she so twisted ?

Reactions: 32
That little baby bassinet (“cot”) is so low to the ground AND on wheels; it would take no effort at all for Ron to tip it over! That house is a death trap for children. Yes, I have a degree in early childhood education. 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 75
My predictions are that she has done 9 podcasts so far! (Just went and searched and looked) she said she was doing what 10 so meaning last one will be out next week.
Is she going to do a Dani dyer and announce the name of number 3 in that to make more people listen to it if she has it this week/end?

Reactions: 11
Btw. Cos it’s totes obvs she’s aiming for a Thursday birth in some sort of form - I’m just going to do one final statement of I believe she’s had the baby. She can rub her bump with her nails all she likes. The timeline does not add up. Something happened. There have been lies some where. Of course hope all is safe and well with the baby. It doesn’t dispel the deception; manipulation; outright weirdness she’s displayed over this “pregnancy”. I personally can’t wait for it to be over. Im pretty certain I’ll be proved wrong over the next couple of days but thanks anyway for being part of the fun lol. If she wasn’t so evasive none of us would have ever questioned it. She does this herself.

Well good luck Soph. I’ve had two under two. It’s bloody hard work. I had no family help and a partner at work all day and not home until bed time in the early days. It’s hard work. But your babies are your world. And no. My cats are my children too. They are cats. All the best Soph!
You have kept all our spirits alive during this whole saga!!
Sopha please give us a subtle message for our Queen @HinchesSousChef . Your good at that 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s officially done and exhausted. My word .... what amazing women we all must be managing everyday lives and work and pregnancy- when all she has to worry about is shining up her toilet flush and pining her bloody loo

Reactions: 38
So.....she got induced with Ron, yet had a quick birth and he was born at 4:11am ( I just went back to the post) what fecking time was she induced????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well all I can add is that it is a crying shame that she seems to have such a damaged relationship with her body that she she felt the need to hide her bump where she couldn’t control the photo. The cushions are Stacey’s was worrying behaviour.
Old freda@yahoo has most definitely moved in and will be there to help out when the baby comes home.why can she not just say …mums come to stay and help out why is she so twisted ?
Yep, hence the new curtains and bedding in Henry’s room. Unless ma is going to skootch over, Henners is going to have to get used to sleeping in an actual dog’s bed (shock horror!)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The ice lollies in bed, not doing much today and saying she just wants to eat all the snacks has made me think she is.
I called it a few weeks ago. Who needs ads for Clearblue when you've got Tattle being eagle eyed observing everything 👀😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what those two marks on her left wrist could be?
Could be where something needle like has gone in but a strange place for it to go if a cannula. I’m having Chemo treatment atm and it’s only one mark also (followed by lots of bruising so maybe something else)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same in this house! 👏🏻👏🏻
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.

Reactions: 8
So Sopha thinks Ron’s lack of speech is due to not having a sibling? My granddaughter is about 18 mths older than Ron, my daughter went back to work when she was 8 months old, so I had my granddaughter 2 days a week, I took her to playgroup, she mixed with other kids, we would walk around the park afterwards with her facing the world then some shopping, I would talk to her when we got home, eat our dinner together etc, now my granddaughter doesn’t have any siblings & bloody hell she can talk for England 😂 I’ve didn’t shove a phone in her face & neither does her mum, we INTERACT with her, perhaps Sopha should try it one day with Ron?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.