Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand why she made such a big deal over not sharing her due date/month to then just go on constantly about nearly being due and now saying she's full term and hoping cash cow child 2 3 arrives this week.

Reactions: 58
I had a mark like that on my left wrist in the same place where my cannula was put in (didn’t have it in the top of my hand) I only had one mark though not two... so this probably doesn’t help at all 🤣
I had blood gases taken there

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand why she made such a big deal over not sharing her due date/month to then just go on constantly about nearly being due and now saying she's full term and hoping cash cow child 2 3 arrives this week.
Exactly. What was the point in this whole saga?! could have just been honest, but since when has she ever thought to do that 🥱🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never heard of ASMR, thanks guyyyzzz. I just thought she was copying SS’s pool guy vids 🤣 When SS was jet washing her pool weeks ago she tagged the bloke in it who was actually doing the work for real, he just let her have a go. Well, I had a look at his Insta and got great satisfaction 🤣 Anyway he does the whole like click, clunk, pour malarkey with all his pool stuff. It was like watching a piss poor version of him but for bogs and juice refill instead 🤣 She’s so original isn’t she 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Soph in December “I’m not telling the world my due date”
Soph now “I’m full term, hopefully he’s here this week”

make your mind up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Thread suggestion by @Hinchawakening
- FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Tuesday
Went on a frenzy of window cleaning. Was she with bump though?
Painted a clay mask on Inch.
Posted about Palestine., then deleted it.
Wednesday.
Ron performing again.
Explained why she'd deleted the Palestine post – she isn’t clued up enough to comment.
Walking in a field to bring on the baby.
Posted her beauty box subscription – doesn’t she have enough makeup.
New curtains.
Henry stroked – he IS her child.
Madmayahoo in the house trying on her trainers.
She then filled up the sink and basins, sprayed things, foamed the loo.
She’s teaching Ron about nappies.

As per a lot of other peoples threads.
To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.
(Manic laugh) my 2nd thread title 🙌🏼
I’m fank you.
Off to clean a window now and drown my tree.
TATAAAAA

Also... Dilly? 😭😂 reminds me of that beer advert ‘dilly dilly’ 😂 anyone else? No? Just me (and inch ofc 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Soph in December “I’m not telling the world my due date”
Soph now “I’m full term, hopefully he’s here this week”

make your mind up 😂😂
I feel like shes mugged us all off, even her sheep but they won’t notice. How rude

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Sophie. 👍 please will you watch you video closely watch your son watch his reactions watch how he's feeling. His emotions
Your missing valuable time ⏲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Here's a question when is her official last podcast due to come out is it this Tuesday?

Reactions: 6
Btw. Cos it’s totes obvs she’s aiming for a Thursday birth in some sort of form - I’m just going to do one final statement of I believe she’s had the baby. She can rub her bump with her nails all she likes. The timeline does not add up. Something happened. There have been lies some where. Of course hope all is safe and well with the baby. It doesn’t dispel the deception; manipulation; outright weirdness she’s displayed over this “pregnancy”. I personally can’t wait for it to be over. Im pretty certain I’ll be proved wrong over the next couple of days but thanks anyway for being part of the fun lol. If she wasn’t so evasive none of us would have ever questioned it. She does this herself.

Well good luck Soph. I’ve had two under two. It’s bloody hard work. I had no family help and a partner at work all day and not home until bed time in the early days. It’s hard work. But your babies are your world. And no. My cats arent my children too. They are cats. All the best Soph!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 166
CC2 incoming any day now !!! Altho i thought she said she was being induced 🤔🤔 if thats the case they would have a day booked already?!?!🤔😬🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.