Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Hinchawakening
- FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Tuesday
Went on a frenzy of window cleaning. Was she with bump though?
Painted a clay mask on Inch.
Posted about Palestine., then deleted it.
Wednesday.
Ron performing again.
Explained why she'd deleted the Palestine post – she isn’t clued up enough to comment.
Walking in a field to bring on the baby.
Posted her beauty box subscription – doesn’t she have enough makeup.
New curtains.
Henry stroked – he IS her child.
Madmayahoo in the house trying on her trainers.
She then filled up the sink and basins, sprayed things, foamed the loo.
She’s teaching Ron about nappies.

As per a lot of other peoples threads.
To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Evening Soph, while you are here looking for content could you please post that delicious spaghetti hoop and egg recipe again please? I just can’t work out how to do it and make it look so delicious. Thanks bubbbzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 96
I’m still stuck on dilly. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one. It’s penis and vagina/vulva in this house. Yep. The two year old and the nearly 4 year old boys can label their own penis, testicles and anus. Hugely important for many reasons. Get with it Soph. Get with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 144
So she went for a rainy walk in her fluffy PJs then cause story this evening with Ma Freda she’s still slobbing about in them?
Tbh don’t even know why I’m surprised, she frequently walks around her estate in slippers.... no wonder her neighbors think she’s crackers.

Reactions: 36
I see hunch is still blaming lockdown and lack of siblings for his lack of development, probably because her sheep messaged her from when she posted that plagiarised grid post saying yeah my toddler is the same, so it must be true then.
Well not that it means anything but my 19 month old, has no siblings and is fine, but then again he hasn’t had a camera shoved in his face for half of his life, he has had my undivided attention, I have taught and learnt him all sorts because lockdown was a blessing for me to spend so much time with him and he’s flourished. Ronnie has had two parents at home who don’t even properly work!!!!!
I know your game hinch, you could NOT have been giving Ronnie all the support he needed whilst you were making your life and house insta ready and it shows.
Sorry rant over

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Blimey i go and squeeze some quirky shaped sponges so hard they make farty noises <snigger> in the sink for half hour and we have a new thread. I just Laaaaaaav it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth were those last few stories all about? Fill a sink and wet a few sponges? Badly wrap a gift of some sort? What was the purpose of them? All very strange 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 72
The hell is Freda round for?! God she’s bold as duck to advertise the fact she’s breaking Covid rules to 4million people / cumsluts
Her followers are so dim though she could have the kids over for a rave and they wouldn’t bat an eyelid

• Haha
Reactions: 90
It will be the gift she was going on about from ronnieblesshim to CC2 or whatever way about it was!
What on earth were those last few stories all about? Fill a sink and wet a few sponges? Badly wrap a gift of some sort? What was the purpose of them? All very strange 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone that is unhappy she is now blatantly breaking restrictions, you can report her online. Google and the police reporting site will come up 🙂

Reactions: 45
So she went for a rainy walk in her fluffy PJs then cause story this evening with Ma Freda she’s still slobbing about in them?
Tbh don’t even know why I’m surprised, she frequently walks around her estate in slippers.... no wonder her neighbors think she’s crackers.
But she was wearing black to do all her cleaning and grey for the Ronnie and the nappies 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sopha said yesterday that she needs constant reassurance? Then how would she feel if she was constantly laughed at- regardless of what she was doing. She needs to remember Ronnie is not a prop that's just there for her entertainment, he's an actual person with feelings, (yes other people's feelings matter too, not just yours, shocking eh Sophie Rose??) He might not like being laughed at all the time and could probably do with some reassurance and understanding from his mumma.
Be patient with him, talk to him like a person instead of constantly cackling at him 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.