Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still stuck on dilly. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one. It’s penis and vagina/vulva in this house. Yep. The two year old and the nearly 4 year old boys can label their own penis, testicles and anus. Hugely important for many reasons. Get with it Soph. Get with it.
I’m more bothered how she said ta da nappy or something along them lines 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s her announcing she’s off now until baby is here (if they aren’t already). Whipping up the sheep into a frenzy for the next few days now 🙄

Reactions: 15
Btw. Cos it’s totes obvs she’s aiming for a Thursday birth in some sort of form - I’m just going to do one final statement of I believe she’s had the baby. She can rub her bump with her nails all she likes. The timeline does not add up. Something happened. There have been lies some where. Of course hope all is safe and well with the baby. It doesn’t dispel the deception; manipulation; outright weirdness she’s displayed over this “pregnancy”. I personally can’t wait for it to be over. Im pretty certain I’ll be proved wrong over the next couple of days but thanks anyway for being part of the fun lol. If she wasn’t so evasive none of us would have ever questioned it. She does this herself.

Well good luck Soph. I’ve had two under two. It’s bloody hard work. I had no family help and a partner at work all day and not home until bed time in the early days. It’s hard work. But your babies are your world. And no. My cats are my children too. They are cats. All the best Soph!
I think she thought she would be induced again like she was with Ronnie. Got to 36 weeks and she wasn't induced, I can see Princess Soph having a hissy fit because she isn't going to be getting her tiny perfect prince like Ronnie was, everything is about the aesthetics for her. She's a narcissist, she's been fuelled by everything on here so has done everything in her power to make it seem like she's faked it, purely because she gets the attention by doing that, dragging it out. But in actuality, she's 40 weeks, pretty pissed off that she is, and thought she'd got her maths right when she was way off. Baby will be coming soon, hopefully to coincide perfectly with a SS pregnancy announcement

Reactions: 28
Well all I can add is that it is a crying shame that she seems to have such a damaged relationship with her body that she she felt the need to hide her bump where she couldn’t control the photo. The cushions are Stacey’s was worrying behaviour.

Yep, hence the new curtains and bedding in Henry’s room. Unless ma is going to skootch over, Henners is going to have to get used to sleeping in an actual dog’s bed (shock horror!)
Could be pre records from ages ago. We know we haven’t seen Henry go to bed for months. Who knows when she changed those curtains and moved Ma in. My bet would be over Xmas. Dinosaur pyjamas on Ronnie very telling.

Reactions: 25
Guess what Soph we are officially done and exhausted with your pregnancy BS which lets face it has been the longest pregnancy in the history of pregnancies!!!

You may fool your idiot sheep but not us.. there has been something fishy going on for ages and I’m not talking about flip and flop (RIP 🐟) your lies are catching up with you! The sheep are starting to turn, without tattle you would have no content ideas, your engagement is at an all time low.

But I genuinely wish you ATV with CC2 please put your phone in the drawer for a very long time and actually enjoy him! You are luckier than a lot of people out there and as Ru Paul would Say don’t fu*k it up.

Reactions: 51
If she hasn’t already had the baby, personally I think she maybe has, then she has known when she was going to be induced, everything she posts is all planned out to be posted on a time line to get the most interaction. She has made an epic fail with her last grid post and hopefully her management and anyone who was thinking about working with see that. There is no sign of a toddler in that house apart from a table and chairs, there’s more in that room for a new born that allegedly isn’t there.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone said the other day they were on cannula watch so it caught my eye! I had cannula all over the place - hand, wrist, crook of my arm - cos I am basically a bloodless stone with no veins. But I thought it looked a bit suspect.
🤣🤣 i thought I was the only one..... phlebotomists hate me!

Reactions: 8
Haha its going to be a game of Tops Trumps!!

Hinch: here is baby no 2
SS: I'm pregnant with no 4
Hinch: well mine was actually born in January so is older than yours!
SS: I'm having twins!
Hinch: this is a GIRL!!
SS: TWIN GIRLS!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well I am having triplet Alpacas 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guess what Soph we are officially done and exhausted with your pregnancy BS which lets face it has been the longest pregnancy in the history of pregnancies!!!

You may fool your idiot sheep but not us.. there has been something fishy going on for ages and I’m not talking about flip and flop (RIP 🐟) your lies are catching up with you! The sheep are starting to turn, without tattle you would have no content ideas, your engagement is at an all time low.

But I genuinely wish you ATV with CC2 please put your phone in the drawer for a very long time and actually enjoy him! You are luckier than a lot of people out there and as Ru Paul would Say don’t fu*k it up.
Or sashay away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.
Couldn't care less what her kid calls it to be honest 😁

Reactions: 4
Well all I can add is that it is a crying shame that she seems to have such a damaged relationship with her body that she she felt the need to hide her bump where she couldn’t control the photo. The cushions are Stacey’s was worrying behaviour.

Yep, hence the new curtains and bedding in Henry’s room. Unless ma is going to skootch over, Henners is going to have to get used to sleeping in an actual dog’s bed (shock horror!)
She's been weaning our Hen out of that room for a while.Personaly I would have put ma away from my bedroom door and in the old en suite.
Hope she leaves her pink silk bag at home,don't want Ron getting hold of that😳🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These don’t look like the latest nails to me. And also saying she would watch eastenders. Who’s bingo was that yesterday? Someone said why does she never say oh I’m just going to watch Corrie/eastenders. How funny she posts it. Not been here since 1066 but has literally done everything posted here this week 😂

Also she managed to keep herself out of all reflections in her clean this evening. Yet fucked up for the last few weeks. It’s all pre records isn’t it! I don’t think anything is real time. And why the duck announce your now full term when you don’t like to give the exact date! She talks so much crap!

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Sopha said yesterday that she needs constant reassurance? Then how would she feel if she was constantly laughed at- regardless of what she was doing. She needs to remember Ronnie is not a prop that's just there for her entertainment, he's an actual person with feelings, (yes other people's feelings matter too, not just yours, shocking eh Sophie Rose??) He might not like being laughed at all the time and could probably do with some reassurance and understanding from his mumma.
Be patient with him, talk to him like a person instead of constantly cackling at him 👍
But No1 child likes her laughing at his silly ways.

Love Ru Paul 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
These don’t look like the latest nails to me. And also saying she would watch eastenders. Who’s bingo was that yesterday? Someone said why does she never say oh I’m just going to watch Corrie/eastenders. How funny she posts it. Not been here since 1066 but has literally done everything posted here this week 😂

Also she managed to keep herself out of all reflections in her clean this evening. Yet fucked up for the last few weeks. It’s all pre records isn’t it! I don’t think anything is real time. And why the duck announce your now full term when you don’t like to give the exact date! She talks so much crap!
If you watch her stories where she did a little clean around. Her nails looked red. At first I thought she changed her nails. But they looked raw from all the cleaning chemicals

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.