Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph’s *spreadsheet (it’s a list)

Wednesday - Delete a grid post, make room for woe is me post

Thursday - Read the Sun report about my woes, buy extra copy for my mummaz to add to scrapbook about her favourite child (Meeee!); take day off for cleaners and to create sympathy for my absence because tRoLLzzz

Friday - reveal CC#2 extend absence until Monday for more sympathy, delay CC#2 reveal until Monday because of that 🤬 @HinchesSousChef figuring me out again.

Monday - reveal third born 7pm prime time

Tuesday until Mid May - pretend maternity leave/move into country abode; plan how to let sheep know about my digs without having them unfollow me; take olive tree to tip; buy new barskits to organize all my 💰 thanks to the 🐑, I LAaaaahVE itT!!!

*reschedule everything if SS does something better than me
I have a feeling in my waters that may be more appropriate for the SS thread. But SS moving into a massive abode, them rescheduling the wedding to be in their garden, her eating more than one ice lolly late at night last night. I think there could be another member joining pickle cottage and I don't mean the cat. There's just something making me prick my ears around SS atm. My baby sense is tingling. A lot like it was when Soph was stuck to the sofa at the end of last year and my intuition was like "she's 100% got morning sickness"

If I'm right can't wait for the Chernobyl sized melt down that will radiate from HMP Greyskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Soph, be more worried about what followers you buy...it sickens me that this is one of rons ‘uncles’
5A8928A4-B74B-4463-8D18-FDDEAA63E11B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sopha: note to self, always blur background so nusty trolls can’t see the time on muh clock & scream prerecord.
Omg I just read your post wrong. I've just been trying to work out the time on her story and I'm like I can't make it out, must be my eyes, only to read your post again about her blurring the clock.... Duh 🤦🏼‍♀️, I need to go to bed I think..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep! Here you go, I had posted it in an earlier post 😊

she is responding to a reply on her grid post.View attachment 540534
She can’t use no interaction with other children as an excuse. My daughter didn’t interact with any other children her age until she started nursery last year and she never had a problem with her speech because I made sure I talked to her properly. Even on my darkest days I made sure I made the effort with her. I didn’t screech, didn’t shove a phone in her face or sit festering on the sofa cackling at her. I hold my hands up that was my fault she didn’t get the interaction from children her age I felt like the worlds worst mother, My anxiety and mental health was crippling and it got to the point I couldn’t leave the house. I didn’t have my partner home all day with me like she has. Plus help from ma barker and who ever else.
All the time she spends pratting about with her sink, taps and other tat could be spent with Ronnie but of course the money is more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve written a comment on her Instagram post just waiting now to be blocked or comment deleted. I didn’t write anything nasty but said something along the lines of that if you put your child on Instagram expect people to ask questions.
Is it still there? I cba to read through the gushing comments 🤮.

Reactions: 3
Omg I just read your post wrong. I've just been trying to work out the time on her story and I'm like I can't make it out, must be my eyes, only to read your post again about her blurring the clock.... Duh 🤦🏼‍♀️, I need to go to bed I think..
So Hinch has time to read here and blur her clock but not spend time with Ronnie🙄

Reactions: 14
I have a feeling in my waters that may be more appropriate for the SS thread. But SS moving into a massive abode, them rescheduling the wedding to be in their garden, her eating more than one ice lolly late at night last night. I think there could be another member joining pickle cottage and I don't mean the cat. There's just something making me prick my ears around SS atm. My baby sense is tingling. A lot like it was when Soph was stuck to the sofa at the end of last year and my intuition was like "she's 100% got morning sickness"

If I'm right can't wait for the Chernobyl sized melt down that will radiate from HMP Greyskull.
I would laugh my head of if Hinch has a boy then SS has a girl. Although someone here made an interesting point that Hinch is such a narcissist she would hate a girl taking the limelight off her.

Reactions: 16
Her posts about baby A get worse and worse. #letsgochamp??? What is she waiting on??
Let’s go champ is what Azalyia’s parents say to her, it’s quite well known now and everyone rooting for her will say this. Just to let you know 👍 noticed someone else commenting on this too so just to keep you guys right 👍

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Tesco gave Hinch such a vote of confidence as ITS did for Stacey?!

Reactions: 3
Have the image in my head of SS chewing on a liqurice/fizzy belt sweet thing while doing her what ever look, (think back to the live with Sofar) reading/watching the melt down by, only going, Sofar. Then pouring a diet cola in a champers glass and raising a toast to Sofar for revealing her absolute jealousy of epic proportions and by default promiting SS ITS range. And also the sheep may Barr but the celeb world will pffft at you Sofar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why get them to count to 10? At that age it's copying sounds and saying things in rote it doesn't mean anything. I would see a lot of parents who would say oh my kid can count to 10, they didn't know what it meant they didn't know what the number 4 means or have any understanding..
It's not in the EYFS documents until they are 3 - 4 years before then they want kids to gain an understanding of number starting with the difference between one and lots
I don’t know why. My son just likes counting to 10 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol not going to feel bad about it. I’m proud of him. Saying it doesn’t mean anything is quite disheartening but thanks lol my son is meeting his milestones so I’m happy. I’ve experienced the worry of a toddler who never said any words who is now my 8 year old autistic son so I’m extra vigilant this time with my 21 month old.

Is it still there? I cba to read through the gushing comments 🤮.
Yes it is 😮 can’t quite believe it lol

She can’t use no interaction with other children as an excuse. My daughter didn’t interact with any other children her age until she started nursery last year and she never had a problem with her speech because I made sure I talked to her properly. Even on my darkest days I made sure I made the effort with her. I didn’t screech, didn’t shove a phone in her face or sit festering on the sofa cackling at her. I hold my hands up that was my fault she didn’t get the interaction from children her age I felt like the worlds worst mother, My anxiety and mental health was crippling and it got to the point I couldn’t leave the house. I didn’t have my partner home all day with me like she has. Plus help from ma barker and who ever else.
All the time she spends pratting about with her sink, taps and other tat could be spent with Ronnie but of course the money is more important.
Yes yes yes 👏 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Working in education I can guarantee she’ll be one of “those” mums who does absolutely no reading or phonics at home with her child but blames the school when they’re behind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Maybe when her Nan came to visit she said something about Ron's development. A lot of older folk are straight to the point it might have been something as simple as is that child not talking yet and Soph might not have liked to have his development questioned. Hence the manic episode last night with the singing. Something has set her off looking back at those Gretta videos she is unhinged in a lot of them. And she has definitely began to unravel.
Not a good time for her mental health to be unravelling

I don’t know why. My son just likes counting to 10 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol not going to feel bad about it. I’m proud of him. Saying it doesn’t mean anything is quite disheartening but thanks lol my son is meeting his milestones so I’m happy. I’ve experienced the worry of a toddler who never said any words who is now my 8 year old autistic son so I’m extra vigilant this time with my 21 month old.

Yes it is 😮 can’t quite believe it lol

Yes yes yes 👏 👏👏
If your child can count to 10 that's great, amazing in fact - I didn't say that was ridiculous what is ridiculous is expecting every child to at that age and passing judgement on those that can't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.