Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a mark like that on my left wrist in the same place where my cannula was put in (didn’t have it in the top of my hand) I only had one mark though not two... so this probably doesn’t help at all 🤣
Someone said the other day they were on cannula watch so it caught my eye! I had cannula all over the place - hand, wrist, crook of my arm - cos I am basically a bloodless stone with no veins. But I thought it looked a bit suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I Think She is being induced tomorrow. Mum is there to look after Ron and Henry. The orange juice ready to take with her. Cleaning like mad ready for when she comes home

Reactions: 67
So she's just announced she's officially full term. So 40 weeks? Thought she couldn't carry this long because of this blood condition

• Heart
Reactions: 55
No eastenders on a Wednesday. Could be a pre record. Could be watching it on catch up. Guess you never know with this one

Reactions: 31
I’m still stuck on dilly. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one. It’s penis and vagina/vulva in this house. Yep. The two year old and the nearly 4 year old boys can label their own penis, testicles and anus. Hugely important for many reasons. Get with it Soph. Get with it.
Same in this house! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 14
What's with her crappy take on ASMR..my life!!! And Ronnie walking away from her, shoulders hunched over like he's given up on life. So he points to where a penis would be and she laughs at him...that is not normal to laugh so much at your child
I don't know about Ronnie going to nursery, I think Hinch would benefit from some parenting classes🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Off to be induced tomorrow? Again just going by the hospitals in my area, Thursdays and Tuesdays are induction days

Reactions: 9
RonnieLongLegs walks away from her when she's talking to him in every clip of them together I've seen. I don't catch her Stories religiously. So I'm either only catching the wrong ones or he can't stand her talons and the sound of her voice laughing at him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Another pre record. “Going ti watch eastenders “. Think u will find its not on on a Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.