Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.
Ron doesn't call it a dilly, he can't speak, silly dilly sopha does

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She's been weaning our Hen out of that room for a while.Personaly I would have put ma away from my bedroom door and in the old en suite.
Hope she leaves her pink silk bag at home,don't want Ron getting hold of that😳🔥
Hopefully inch will be on stand by to put it out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would not be a hinch fan but in the last thread people were sharing about funny words their kids could not say and how some still use the funny words even when their kids are big. So what if he says dilly hes not even 2.
I think the difference is and I speak from my experience, the correct word was used initially over and over but my son couldn't say it so we went with the word he could say. Hinch has form for saying multiple stupid words like handsommeemannzzz and footzzzz etc. She needs to at least try and speak properly to Ronnie if he stands a chance of talking. 🙂

Reactions: 18
Well we all know what the birth will be like for pretty knickers don’t we.
her extensions will be coiffed and teased by Carl whats his face, as make up by Mikey tops up her lash glue and adds a few last minute injections of rat poison in her top lip.
Nordic virgins will be playing harps with the strings made out of unicorn mane for a sweeter note. She will have no pain relief because we know she’s all about the natural. She will do a dainty sneeze and cc2 will pop into the world dressed in a greige hinchxbabbie Tesco named sleep suit smelling of dove night time baby wash, excited to meet his big bro henners and the other one with just the two legs actually

• Haha
Reactions: 117
The hell is Freda round for?! God she’s bold as duck to advertise the fact she’s breaking Covid rules to 4million people / cumsluts
Her followers are so dim though she could have the kids over for a rave and they wouldn’t bat an eyelid
Exactly. duck you Hinch breaking covid rules and not giving a tit about anyone else. My father in law got covid and had a really, really bleeping awful time of it in ICU over Christmas before being put in a coma. He eventually died. It was awful. He was terrified every second before they put him in the coma, he couldn't breathe and he knew what was coming. We still haven't been able to see any of the family to get any comfort. So duck anyone doing whatever they want.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
If she’s had the baby, then her mum is allowed to bubble up (if you have a baby under 1 you can bubble with another household, not that I think she’d follow the rules anyway)
So I’m predicting an announcement that baby is here that’s why mummy is allowed in. I feel she won’t announce until Monday anyway - as then she can show off all her visits without appearing to break any rules

Reactions: 12
Well we all know what the birth will be like for pretty knickers don’t we.
her extensions will be coiffed and teased by Carl whats his face, as make up by Mikey tops up her lash glue and adds a few last minute injections of rat poison in her top lip.
Nordic virgins will be playing harps with the strings made out of unicorn mane for a sweeter note. She will have no pain relief because we know she’s all about the natural. She will do a dainty sneeze and cc2 will pop into the world dressed in a greige hinchxbabbie Tesco named sleep suit smelling of dove night time baby wash, excited to meet his big bro henners and the other one with just the two legs actually
This had me chuffing howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's posted the photo of her mum to get a reaction, reported etc. Now she can say she's due any day, doesn't need this stress so hello maternity leave. Comes back with the baby weeks old and blames the trolls for not being able to share it all with "the aunties" 🤮

Reactions: 11
I’m still stuck on dilly. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one. It’s penis and vagina/vulva in this house. Yep. The two year old and the nearly 4 year old boys can label their own penis, testicles and anus. Hugely important for many reasons. Get with it Soph. Get with it.
My hubby's Mum called it a wee man as we are Scottish. So I've actually taken to calling it a wee man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like cc2 is destined to spend his life in his big fat gypsy crib behind the sofa with his brother

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
These don’t look like the latest nails to me. And also saying she would watch eastenders. Who’s bingo was that yesterday? Someone said why does she never say oh I’m just going to watch Corrie/eastenders. How funny she posts it. Not been here since 1066 but has literally done everything posted here this week 😂

Also she managed to keep herself out of all reflections in her clean this evening. Yet fucked up for the last few weeks. It’s all pre records isn’t it! I don’t think anything is real time. And why the duck announce your now full term when you don’t like to give the exact date! She talks so much crap!

It’s not a clear reflection but there was one on the tap. Doesn’t look like there’s a bump but it’s hard to tell. I’d imagine we would see something for someone “full term”!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
These don’t look like the latest nails to me. And also saying she would watch eastenders. Who’s bingo was that yesterday? Someone said why does she never say oh I’m just going to watch Corrie/eastenders. How funny she posts it. Not been here since 1066 but has literally done everything posted here this week 😂

Also she managed to keep herself out of all reflections in her clean this evening. Yet fucked up for the last few weeks. It’s all pre records isn’t it! I don’t think anything is real time. And why the duck announce your now full term when you don’t like to give the exact date! She talks so much crap!
That would be me. Hiya Soph!

Reactions: 9
As a mother of a little boy who is also behind with development I find this so insulting. My son has had all my attention and support and still he is behind. There is a reason why you should not compare children and should not judge others. Perhaps you should think before you 'rant'
Same here. I have to admit, the past 2 threads have been a bit of a kicking for me. I know its not personal but I am struggling with getting in touch with my hv for support and am at a loss for things to do to help him talk more. Anyway, yes hinch is a moron and maybe doesn't interact enough with Ronnie. But that doesn't mean that every child with a delay has parents the same. I find it hard not to judge my boy against other kids who are saying full sentences etc and i beat myself up for doing it.

My issue is that she can't just be real and admit that he's he's having issues and say what advice she's been given etc. I would have some respect for her then.

And them last stories. Is she bleeping 5? Playing with sponges in the sink!?! Absolute moron. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm confused with her posts why does she post music on her stories but I can still bloody hear her doing it??? Rather annoying. Plus is eastenders on tonight? Or is she watching a pre record like her life 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I know this is a Hinch thread but just cos it's been mentioned here, I don't think SS is pregnant...she's done this before when she wants attention and drama, "oh my hormones" "why do I feel so tired" "don't know what's wrong with me" blah blah blah she does it when she wants messages saying "ohhhh are you pregnant?!" attention attention attention....

2 questions though...

1) what's cha cha nappy... Wft and a cackle
2) Where's Inch?!

Reactions: 20
I really don't blame Ron for walking off like that after having her cackle in his face.

Hey Zoph, if you're reading this... Stop correcting his play. He was exploring a toy, you told him off, laughed at him and he lost interest. Encourage him. Don't try to make him perform for the gram!
I have thought for a very long time that she is very nervous when she is interacting with Ronnie on Instagram and doesn't enjoy it at all, but continues to expose and exploit him for 💷💷💷💷 she knows thats how to get views and interaction and followers. To me she laughs nervously rather than explain and educate him through play, to be she doesn't know her own child, she is just constantly sitting back cackling uncontrollably through delirium, she knows he won't look at her and try to talk or try to play with her for whatever reason and so she tries to spin it like 'oh my Ron is soooo funny guyyyzzzz' hahahahhahahahahahahaha
She's looks like a lunatic she needs to put her phone down cause the awkwardness of her stories with Ronnie is palpable through the phone.
She is also having that baby tomorrow or Friday 100%, that's why she rammed all the her and Ronnie time down our throats today as she knew she was being induced I put my life on it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.