Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed that she had very similar nails design when she had Ron.

What is with her having to have everything the same, like the nursery etc.?

410BE1FD-571C-47D5-A92F-BC6A3F07F97F.jpeg
FFD9D6E3-9BE4-4C22-993F-AFF8E7E05C02.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
1) they don’t look ‘profesh’ at all you moron
2) they ARE her new nails, the filter has just changed the colour🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she needs those stick on brows. I understand why the account she tagged may need them but I don’t understand her need. Also where does she think she’s gonna out them? Aren’t her eyebrows tattooed on anyway?
When I saw that I actually thought they were a great idea for someone who doesn’t have brows. I will probably get some for my mum as her brows never grew back after having chemotherapy. But I agree I have no idea why she even purchased them. They won’t stick to her skin if she has brown hairs. She’d have to shave her natural brows off. Instead of wasting money on stuff she doesn’t need, if the only reason for buying them was to see how they worked she could have said something like, for those with alopecia or hair loss due to chemotherapy I thought these looked great so thought I’d share etc Is it that difficult for her to think of other people whenever she sees something? She doesn’t have to actually buy it or need it herself to share something with her followers

Reactions: 50
"Tomatoe puree"
Sophie rose Vest Shelling Orferr Hinchliffe 🙃

I hate tomato purée- it tastes like metal to me. Surely you'd mix the herbs into the "sauce" not scatter them on top to burn 🤷‍♀️
I wish she would just give Ron some turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces and give it a bloody rest. Store brought pizza won't kill him and can't taste half as bad as her attempts at playing house. This is the sort of "cooking" I'd make WITH my 2 year old nephew so I can keep an eye on him, keep him amused AND make us something to eat. (Tbf from experience my nephew would eat all the pepperoni & tomatoes whilst helping and then not be hungry once it's cooked 😂)
I'm all for giving kids healthy meals and stuff but I agree, proper pizza or nuggets wouldn't hurt

Reactions: 21
I know this would have been said on the last thread at the rate these threads move but are people SERIOUSLY asking how she has energy?!
Energy to do what exactly? She sits on her arse and posts videos of her opening parcels! Her "cleaning" involves wiping a side down with disinfectant.

duck me if anyone has sent her a message like that they're moronic

Reactions: 40
1) they don’t look ‘profesh’ at all you moron
2) they ARE her new nails, the filter has just changed the colour🤷🏼‍♀️
With you here. With her orange bissshkitt filters the cyan tones on her nails will be neutralised slightly as blue and orange are on opposite sides of the colour wheel. The blue is so pale anyway and it wouldn't surprise me if she's done that to get her pants damp as she scrolls through here as we go "NAILS WHY ARE THEY WHITE NOW!"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic guys but watching a thing called dog impossible and a lady in it has an own room for her dog with its own bed like hinch basically the trainer said its a big no no and that kind of pampered treatment to a dog can potentially make it dangerous found that interesting 🤔

Reactions: 35
Reactions: 13
Why mini pizzas for dinner though??
If she made actual real size pizzas (yes, you can even use jusrol for that, Sofa. They do pizza bases!), then I would think fair enough... but why mini? Isn't this the time to be stuffing the pizza in? I know I was!
Easier for her to keep track of her calories consumed 😕

Why did she start the stick on eyebrows with 'I'm sorry but these are amazing'?! What are you apologising for?! What a stupid way to start a sales pitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
With you here. With her orange bissshkitt filters the cyan tones on her nails will be neutralised slightly as blue and orange are on opposite sides of the colour wheel. The blue is so pale anyway and it wouldn't surprise me if she's done that to get her pants damp as she scrolls through here as we go "NAILS WHY ARE THEY WHITE NOW!"
Just to back up the theory, here's a pic from my camera roll and I've zoomed into the light blue sky in it. The left is the original and the right is where I've put the C5 filter from VSCO on it (an orange toned filter.) The baby blue sky has gone white. Her sickly sepia filters will be warping the nail colour.

Whilst I appreciate nail watch as much as anyone, she's played this well. Although shite for her, cos every question about her nails just helps us rattle through the threads 😂😂
20210508_180739_0000.png

I'm all for giving kids healthy meals and stuff but I agree, proper pizza or nuggets wouldn't hurt
I'd scream if she fed him shite all the time too, but if you want pizza, have a bloody pizza! (In moderation) Veg loaded spaghetti bols, and soups and stews and pasta sauces can be done between but we never see it!

EDIT: My grammar was all over the place 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.