Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its Tomato Soph, not Tomatoe. I make home made pizza. My husband is coeliac and GF shop bought pizzas aren't great. Passata in a bowl, garlic, salt and pepper and some herbs, you have a simple pizza sauce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Helllllooooo. I ventured out into the real world but I’m back and full of wine. Hinch I’m ready for you. Although I do think it will be a boring day off tomorrow cos they have baby ballers. So all thats left tonight is a passive aggressive quote and a goodnight ill be off until Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Helllllooooo. I ventured out into the real world but I’m back and full of wine. Hinch I’m ready for you. Although I do think it will be a boring day off tomorrow cos they have baby ballers. So all thats left tonight is a passive aggressive quote and a goodnight ill be off until Monday.
Did you pop to any expensive parks hun? X

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Profesh my arse. Ha ha. I actually laughed at that. She is the most deluded woman out there. So bad it's funny. Soph. It's all processed food there no effort. No skill. Totes not Profesh 🍳 💩💯😂

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely trolling Tattle with that “Would I Lie to You” song .....

I literally burst out laughing when she starts ‘cooking’ cos I can’t wait to come on here and see the remarks 👀

The eyebrows on the arm though... she’s lost the entire plot !

Yep, the Would I lie to you is a dig at Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this Hinchs way of saying 'look at me and my son bonding'?

Scooping out some cereal with a spatula whilst filming your son isn't exactly bonding. Good to know she did it to 'make great content' 👍 poor Ron.

If she said 'look guys, I'm feeling tit with this pregnancy and I need some space' a radio silence would be understood. It's the fact she's now clearly buzzin' over the fact she can get a reaction from Tattle by being snakey about it. Is she preg? Has she already had the baby? She's most likely prolonging it because once she announces it there's the death of Mrs Hinchs online journey. Nobody will bother after she's had this kid so she's desperately trying to prolong it.
Screenshot_20210508-182054_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 18

Scooping out some cereal with a spatula whilst filming your son isn't exactly bonding. Good to know she did it to 'make great content' 👍 poor Ron.

If she said 'look guys, I'm feeling tit with this pregnancy and I need some space' a radio silence would be understood. It's the fact she's now clearly buzzin' over the fact she can get a reaction from Tattle by being snakey about it. Is she preg? Has she already had the baby? She's most likely prolonging it because once she announces it there's the death of Mrs Hinchs online journey. Nobody will bother after she's had this kid so she's desperately trying to prolong it.View attachment 565284
She lives for tattle despite she gets no income from tattlers 🙈 as a brand why wouldn't you block everything that could live rent free in your head? It's quite sad she loves the hate and thinks about it 24/7 which is very unfortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My kids would phone childline if I served them a jusrol pizza with 1 slice of pepperoni. My husband would be on his way to KFC ASAP if he saw that dished up for tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Theres a filter on Snapchat atm called moose and it’s got a huge nose like inch used to have 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

If she said 'look guys, I'm feeling tit with this pregnancy and I need some space' a radio silence would be understood. It's the fact she's now clearly buzzin' over the fact she can get a reaction from Tattle by being snakey about it. Is she preg? Has she already had the baby? She's most likely prolonging it because once she announces it there's the death of Mrs Hinchs online journey. Nobody will bother after she's had this kid so she's desperately trying to prolong it.View attachment 565284
Think you are dead right here. She is hanging on to the towel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to appeal to?
She’s 31 years old and coming across as a childish woman who thinks everything is amazing and she laaaaaaves it!
I’m really intrigued (more than I should be) as to who Gleam (or whoever her management are!) are trying to market her to?
He’s in his 40s..... why are they trying to buy the adoration of young impressionable women??? Genuinely don’t get it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she thinks that’s dinner than she’s crazy! She needs to learn to cook

Reactions: 10
Just to back up the theory, here's a pic from my camera roll and I've zoomed into the light blue sky in it. The left is the original and the right is where I've put the C5 filter from VSCO on it (an orange toned filter.) The baby blue sky has gone white. Her sickly sepia filters will be warping the nail colour.

Whilst I appreciate nail watch as much as anyone, she's played this well. Although shite for her, cos every question about her nails just helps us rattle through the threads 😂😂
View attachment 565254

I'd scream if she fed him shite all the time too, but if you want pizza, have a bloody pizza! (In moderation) Veg loaded spaghetti bols, and soups and stews and pasta sauces can be done between but we never see it!

EDIT: My grammar was all over the place 😂
I wouldnt say I'm snooty when it comes to what kids should be eating. If you want to cook healthy stuff fair enough, if you want to make chips and nuggets when go ahead, but what's she's "cooking" isn't a meal. If she was cooking other bits to go with it then show it. Because it looks like she's just fed him a couple of mini pizzas. And that's no good.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.