Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends on the trust now - my trust is 36 now xx
Interesting, I’m a baby doctor and term is definitely 37 weeks in all the hospitals I’ve worked in 😂. Very strange to reduce it by a week but perhaps there’s an interesting reason! Will definitely ask around lol.

Reactions: 30
And they’re micro bladed, which means after a while (which they already have) they’ll turn into a thick block and won’t look like she’s got any hair strokes at all. Micro blading is a massive no no in brow world ❌ if she wanted brows like that she’d firstly have to have some hair at least and also have to have what she’s already got removed by laser and to start all over again.
shes fucked her brows basically. You can buy class can you..😂

Forgot to add they’ll go a brick red or dark green colour as well 🤢
I have mirco bladed eyebrows and I know alot of people who also have them and I've never seen anyone's turn green or red 🤷‍♀️ and if you don't don't a top up they go after a year maybe longer as they're just skin deep not a proper tattoo so it wouldn't need to be lasered

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a thought and could be completely off the mark but if she’s trying to control her weight I hope to god she’s not trying to do the same to Ronnie. I vaguely remember her mentioning that the ‘trolls’ called him names because he was chubby baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No offence, i get Ron is little and she has food issues but what on earth does inch eat ?!?? Jeez i think i must over feed my man !! I mean he actually eats full portions of things !!😂😂
Well he must be going in next doors bins or something would be my theory 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting, I’m a baby doctor and term is definitely 37 weeks in all the hospitals I’ve worked in 😂. Very strange to reduce it by a week but perhaps there’s an interesting reason! Will definitely ask around lol.
I’m a midwife, and I meant I agree 37 weeks too - I was too eager to reply and what I meant to write was - my trust has changed certain guidance of term as they were finding the indications of obs etc weren’t required but it’s case by case. I can’t get over not not doing something though just incase x

Reactions: 8
Oh what a tangled web..I also think the bun is out of the oven, but the blatant ‘I’m still preggers’ stuff I really can’t fathom. Just don’t mention it then show the baby with the mag deal or other reasons why and be done. My brain can’t think how she’ll worm out of it, as she has been so obviously deceptive. If she says nothing you can kind of just latch on to the “well I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell the whole truth..”

All this feels a bit cry wolf-y..we’lll see what transpires, but I have a feeling when Sopha Rose may REALLY need her fans and support, everyone will be long gone! No one likes to be deceived and made a fool out of!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe this is what she wants?
Start afresh with new content, no more bargs, but a more upmarket account. 😂
Hinch farm needs work, so Jamie can do a few stories a day showing off his DIY skills.
Sofa can practice at being a 1950's housewife, perfect mother, bakes, a bit of cleaning, light gardening. Change the account name to "Hinch yourself happy" 🤢
The whole mystery of the piss poor content from the last year will be shortly revealed.
100% this!

Reactions: 11
Mostly the fact that she’s been hiding a bump since early last summer. And then hiding a lack of one since February.
I’ve been really quiet on here lately but I have been reading and I’m totally behind you, I deffo think she’s had baby xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the duck would be arsed about their curtain pleats when they are due to drop any moment? That would be the least of things I'd want to do right now if I was in that situation. 🙄🙄
Starts going on about the baby being in the crib "very soon" but cuts right off to cream herself over curtains? Priorities and all that eh Sopha.
When I used to follow her for her cleaning tips I copied the toilet roll “hack”. It’s actually rubbish. The toilet rolls start to go out of shape after about a week and all fall off. You can clearly see them in between the pleats too when they start to go out of shape. Looking back I can’t believe I actually wasted my time collecting toilet rolls to put on my curtain poles 😂

Think even this made me start to doubt her when I would copy her and things weren’t as good as she made out, and the products she recommended weren’t as good as she claimed. Thought I was missing something until I realised she was an overrated over payed sales person

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thi
Oh what a tangled web..I also think the bun is out of the oven, but the blatant ‘I’m still preggers’ stuff I really can’t fathom. Just don’t mention it then show the baby with the mag deal or other reasons why and be done. My brain can’t think how she’ll worm out of it, as she has been so obviously deceptive. If she says nothing you can kind of just latch on to the “well I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell the whole truth..”

All this feels a bit cry wolf-y..we’lll see what transpires, but I have a feeling when Sopha Rose may REALLY need her fans and support, everyone will be long gone! No one likes to be deceived and made a fool out of!
This is what I’ve also been thinking it’s all just getting so weird now xx

Reactions: 10
Watching how Tommy and Georgia are, makes me smile. Their completely smitten.
No only sharing pics of a foot.
Just straight to the point with their followers and all about the baby not the material things connected to it.
Their influencers sharing their kid publicly but it feels natural and real.
We all know her first pics are gonna be staged and posed. No real meaning of family

Reactions: 34
it'll be so weird if she has had the baby but has still been doing 'help me bring on labour' stories etc. How will she get out of it?!

Reactions: 12
Oh god this is my second post in (slight) defense of her buttttt she said the mini pizzas were a snack not a meal. Whether that's true or not who knows but that's definitely something I'd class as a snack. And as id demolish the whole plate to myself id be making double that amount!

I'll see myself off to the rave threads now, it's been fun guyzzzz

Oh god this is my second post in (slight) defense of her buttttt she said the mini pizzas were a snack not a meal. Whether that's true or not who knows but that's definitely something I'd class as a snack. And as id demolish the whole plate to myself id be making double that amount!

I'll see myself off to the rave threads now, it's been fun guyzzzz
You’re safe here. You’re not in a MHMDDI Facebook group, no one is going to lynch you for an opinion. We accept all opinions, we debate, we agree/disagree or we agree to disagree and we leave it there 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is what I’ve also been thinking it’s all just getting so weird now xx
Exactly - for me it’s just gone too far now. I feel the reveal is imminent and like @HinchesSousChef did have moments where I worried actually I think there could be a more serious reason for this. But the way she has appeared on social media has me now definitely doubting that. So it better be good Sopha, really good! I know I don’t know you from Adam but feel you have taken the p and my only consolation is that at least more and more people are seeing the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 565153View attachment 565155
these are from my local Tesco last week I thought it was supposed to be sold out. They have had plenty of stock the last few weeks I’ve done my food shop 🤣
Does anyone else approach the display and deliberately mess it up and hope its not captured on security cameras?
I totally agree. I don’t think that the age range and demographic that she appeals to are going to be married with two kids and a four bedroom detached house. Bringing Inch, Ronnie and the new baby into the brand is just going to alienate her original followers.
Plus who can actually afford Elemis - certainly not the original demographic that she is supposed to appeal to

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My waters broke a few days before 37 weeks so the doctor wouldn't let me go home until I'd had my baby because I wasn't classed as term

Reactions: 5
Do i detect a lot more Hinch Sympathisers on here lately? I seem to frown more than usual at some posts. But unlike sheep i keep scrolling and dont kick off!!!
I think it’s cuz she’s sent loads of people here tbh. Lots and lots of new members isn’t there? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I saw that I actually thought they were a great idea for someone who doesn’t have brows. I will probably get some for my mum as her brows never grew back after having chemotherapy. But I agree I have no idea why she even purchased them. They won’t stick to her skin if she has brown hairs. She’d have to shave her natural brows off. Instead of wasting money on stuff she doesn’t need, if the only reason for buying them was to see how they worked she could have said something like, for those with alopecia or hair loss due to chemotherapy I thought these looked great so thought I’d share etc Is it that difficult for her to think of other people whenever she sees something? She doesn’t have to actually buy it or need it herself to share something with her followers
Exactly. She knows what she shares sells out (although she’s losing her touch even if she won’t admit it) but what if all her hincers got them so they could do stupid arm eyebrows then those who actually need them won’t help able to get them. The girl who’s page she shared thinks it’s great that mes hinch shared her page but the last thing she want is crazy Hinchers following her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.