Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hoped she’d given up the quirky cooking. Hope she’s not auditioning for masterchef as part of her ‘working hard’ for her cottage

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping Ursula is trolling us with those fake brows I swear 🤣
The funniest thing she could do with them is stick them on that mutt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do they ever eat a proper meal? 🤣 even more proof that the house is a set.. it’s always snacks

Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but Ronnie taking one look at those eyebrows on her arm, doing a 180 and bouncing out the room clearly off to find his dad is hilarious. That’s how I feel every time I watch her stories my man 😂
It’s nearly like Ron has run off (shaking his head) to find Jamie to tell him ‘Dad, Mammaz lost the plot again, you may ring Nannaz freda to bring the tranquilliser’ 😂😂

7D721195-AC87-4527-BB44-090BCBA59AF9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I feel sorry for her fella. If I served that for dinner mine would ask where’s the rest and end up ordering himself a Chinese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
No offence, i get Ron is little and she has food issues but what on earth does inch eat ?!?? Jeez i think i must over feed my man !! I mean he actually eats full portions of things !!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She’s definitely trolling Tattle with that “Would I Lie to You” song .....

I literally burst out laughing when she starts ‘cooking’ cos I can’t wait to come on here and see the remarks 👀

The eyebrows on the arm though... she’s lost the entire plot !

• Haha
Reactions: 44
And the old fingernails make another return while making her tit mini pizzas. Come on Hinchy, get your tit together.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nice bit of home cooking there 🙄. It’s ok just pop some slices of cucumber on the side to make it healthy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see she got the Dyson Airwrap, after her being on the beg for a freebie all that time ago (top right hand corner)
39B91935-8570-4F55-AEF5-9F26E33F5E45.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why mini pizzas for dinner though??
If she made actual real size pizzas (yes, you can even use jusrol for that, Sofa. They do pizza bases!), then I would think fair enough... but why mini? Isn't this the time to be stuffing the pizza in? I know I was!

Reactions: 24
I wish to duck she'd stop assaulting my eyeballs with her tit cookery skills. And "profesh" ?! Nothing about you is either classy or professional Sopha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Omg, brainwave. The baby is here and the photo shoot for Ok mag was at the £3million house!! That’s why she was there and they aren’t buying it."

From the last thread. Can someone explain?! I think I missed the 3mil House references!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
"Tomatoe puree"
Sophie rose Vest Shelling Orferr Hinchliffe 🙃

I hate tomato purée- it tastes like metal to me. Surely you'd mix the herbs into the "sauce" not scatter them on top to burn 🤷‍♀️
I wish she would just give Ron some turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces and give it a bloody rest. Store brought pizza won't kill him and can't taste half as bad as her attempts at playing house. This is the sort of "cooking" I'd make WITH my 2 year old nephew so I can keep an eye on him, keep him amused AND make us something to eat. (Tbf from experience my nephew would eat all the pepperoni & tomatoes whilst helping and then not be hungry once it's cooked 😂)

Reactions: 45
She's trolling here again, the 'Would i lie to you baby' song. She used it a couple of days ago as well and i don't think it was picked up on here. Shes such a dick 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.