Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I think it’s cuz she’s sent loads of people here tbh. Lots and lots of new members isn’t there? 🙈
I found here by accident after reading something about Dawn ward and her crazy family. I’ve lurked on the hinch Threads mainly since as it’s the only ones that move so fast. They’ve really opened my eyes to her and how she behaves. I’ve also read her book and there is something psychological going on that’s deep rooted. I mean not being able to be far from her mum because of anxiety isn’t healthy at all.
I used to be a fan but not anymore, she should take a step back from Instagram and seek help.

Reactions: 41

RandomSpy

Can we just talk about these eyebrows for a minute. So she stuck them on her arm and water doesn't remove them. She said you need to remove them with sticky tape. Is she that thick? So she is going to stick them over her own brows and then remove them with tape....which would probably remove her own brows in the process? At the very least it would be pretty painful. Can you imagine the amount of sheep that are going to be walking around with fucked up brows after this 🙄

• Haha

stat42b

Whether she's had the baby or not, I mean who really cares. She's still a prize pleb. Its gonna be the same story as with her first.... who gives an actual shit.
I used to follow her a couple of years ago, I think it was not long after she was in the sun. And tbf I thought she was alright, I was a fan of the clmheao ass cleaning products shed buy Haha but now it's all based on what she's been paid to promote and I can't be arsed with that. Banging on about how humble she is blah blah NOT THE CASE AT ALL any more. She does have an army of die hard fans that lit love everything she does which I thinks abit weird considering🤣

Her house is standard and bland, her kid needs a hair cut and her husband loves to wear trousers that are too short.... just saying

P.s no doubt this has already been said but I've only just found this website and I'm just basically living my best life scrolling through ✌✌

• Heart

witchofwales

Oh what a tangled web..I also think the bun is out of the oven, but the blatant ‘I’m still preggers’ stuff I really can’t fathom. Just don’t mention it then show the baby with the mag deal or other reasons why and be done. My brain can’t think how she’ll worm out of it, as she has been so obviously deceptive. If she says nothing you can kind of just latch on to the “well I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell the whole truth..”

All this feels a bit cry wolf-y..we’lll see what transpires, but I have a feeling when Sopha Rose may REALLY need her fans and support, everyone will be long gone! No one likes to be deceived and made a fool out of!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know this would have been said on the last thread at the rate these threads move but are people SERIOUSLY asking how she has energy?!
Energy to do what exactly? She sits on her arse and posts videos of her opening parcels! Her "cleaning" involves wiping a side down with disinfectant.

Fuck me if anyone has sent her a message like that they're moronic

Briar_rose

VIP Member
My God. Her listening to their podcast so it feels like he is in the house made my cervix shrivel.

• Haha

Drc24

I feel home Hinch home is going to lead us to the new house with a SS style sign?? I’m going in early with my bingo here 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha

ribena_32

If she'd been watching the brows highlights on that makeup page, she'd have seen that there's one showing how to remove the brows 🤨 but instead she acts all ditzy, keeping the fake pubes on her wrist 'ow gawd wot am I like guyzzzz wot will the midwives fink if I go into labour 🤪'
She's such a bloody attention seeker 😒

• Haha

incognitoian

"Omg, brainwave. The baby is here and the photo shoot for Ok mag was at the £3million house!! That’s why she was there and they aren’t buying it."

From the last thread. Can someone explain?! I think I missed the 3mil House references!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Cassy Role

VIP Member
An Alpaca farm. Is she for real??? She only discovered them the other day and now she wants some. She can’t even keep fish alive. There is something seriously not right with her that needs to be addressed. She gets really obsessed with getting “stuff” and then the interest fades once she’s got it.
They’re 100% on the move. She’ll get her alpacas. She’ll realise how much they stink. Then they’ll go to Alpaca people or she’ll pay someone else to do the hard work while she takes thumbs up pics from a distance for Instagram. She doesn’t deserve to be so rich. But then again it hasn’t brought her much happiness has it which is why she’s always on the prowl for “stuff” to fill a void that will never be filled.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Never mind reading up about Alpacas, she needs to read up about looking after children as she really hasn't got a clue how to deal with little humans.... 🙄

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
I wonder if Jenna - Hinches neighbour the one who outed her for having 30 people over on Rons birthday still lives 2 houses from her. Are you still lurking hun 👀👀👀
3B91DCE2-61E4-4637-AA8D-929DB6E93C51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Areyehavinalaugh

I think when she does reveal the new baby we all should completely ignore the news and post about the weather for a few days. She just thrives on attention. The sheep will have tears rolling down their faces at that load of shite. Your not a teenager you clown

• Haha
  • Heart

Portiapoo

I may be in the minority here but I genuinely couldn’t give a rats vagina whether the sprog has been born already or not. We all know she lies, chats shit and has no continuity with anything in her made up perfect life, so even if she announced the birth exactly when little cc2 was exiting her vjayjay, it’s probable she’s still lying 😂

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
A lot of this is the filter she is using, I mean she definitely has had work done, despite what ma barker protests, but if you compare her last grid post, the one with stacey, and this photo she looks nothing like this!
3074D657-F67A-4BDA-AA8D-2C69D24C871D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

PootleFlump

Who is she trying to appeal to?
She’s 31 years old and coming across as a childish woman who thinks everything is amazing and she laaaaaaves it!
I’m really intrigued (more than I should be) as to who Gleam (or whoever her management are!) are trying to market her to?
He’s in his 40s..... why are they trying to buy the adoration of young impressionable women??? Genuinely don’t get it!!!

• Heart