Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

universalminds

Just done some washing and hung it up - look guyzzzz - you know how I always wanted a utility room .... pans out from an up close of a baby vest to it hung up with a load of other washing in a utility room .... and look guyzzz - let me show you - we kept a little secret - we moved into this - but don’t worry guyysss we kept our other house - I couldn’t bear to sell it - but you know how I always wanted to look out over fields - look guyyysss can you see all the fields - it was a decision we thought was best for all of us as a family - I hope that makes sense guyyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Andioooop

VIP Member
This is where I get angry. I must be naive but I’ve recently followed few accounts who show before and after of filters, it’s unbelievable. I think Zoph is actually really pretty, and shouldn’t be showing herself In an unrealistic way. Or at least be open about it
It’s like this though, look how much space is between her nose & lips on the left compared to the one on the right.
E3B49702-A577-41A8-9177-AD8A00C7858B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Baybay1234

Plus lamp on in morning??
Now she’s done a post with EVERY light on in the house when it’s bright outside!!! I’m new here… but is this to prove a point? Or does she always?

& listening to her own podcast so it feels Jamie is still in the house?!? Is she serious?

I only watch as I’m fascinated in how the human brain works, and I love watching this absolute madness unfold.
I do think she is mentally unwell??

She’s either very very clever, or we are pending a ‘Mrs Hinch checks in to the priory” eventually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Fluffy20

VIP Member
The comments on her grid post are killing me. “Friends for life, just like their Mums” What? Two kids who have met each other a handful of times and their Mum’s who have known each other less than 2 years? Wow! Is that the criteria for “Friends for life”? Setting the bar fairly low there!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
This morning’s pic of Henry is the same as the video from last night! She’s really not even trying now 😬

• Haha

Snarkysnarky

I don’t believe for one second that she bought that lash set herself. She’s not going to do a multi story ad for a business for free. Lies again!

What even is her account now? She doesn’t know if she’s parenting, cleaning, lifestyle, beauty. What is the aim? Just seems to be anything she can get her grubby, fake tanned hands on.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who the fuck would be arsed about their curtain pleats when they are due to drop any moment? That would be the least of things I'd want to do right now if I was in that situation. 🙄🙄
Starts going on about the baby being in the crib "very soon" but cuts right off to cream herself over curtains? Priorities and all that eh Sopha.

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Hahaha wtf that pic of Henry was clearly taken last night, he looks half asleep. Hinchy must still be in bed with cc2
I thought this and thought I'd compare the curtains.... This is last night..
Screenshot_20210509_085255_com.instagram.android.jpg

And this is "this morning"
Screenshot_20210509_085307_com.instagram.android.jpg

Curtains have the folds in exactly the same place. Almost as if thenphoto and video were taken at the same time

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
A thought just occurred to me. Do you remember the lock-up she showed ages ago, well did we ever get any answers as to why she was there and what 'exciting things' were coming up? She never followed it up or even showed inside it. Or was it to do with her Tesco range and she had all her crap stashed there? 🤔
She always seems to leave stories untold. Half-arsed-Sopha.

ses1

Does anyone really need to follow a recipe to tell you how to bake some pastry topped with cheese and tomato?? Everything she does is just so boring. Hide a scotch bonnet in the middle of Jamie’s, that’d be worth watching.

What baking revelations is she going to discover next? Jacket potatoes topped with cheese?!

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
Croissant pasty is not the same as American crescent roll that they use a lot on Pinterest 😫. It really pains me that she thinks they’re the same🥲.

Why can’t she just buy a Chicago town pizza like the rest of us ...

• Haha
And the old fingernails make another return while making her shit mini pizzas. Come on Hinchy, get your shit together.

• Haha

patsy38

Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty shitty fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa
dont know what goes on in your bathroom 😂

• Haha