Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty crappy fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Does anyone else approach the display and deliberately mess it up and hope its not captured on security cameras?

Plus who can actually afford Elemis - certainly not the original demographic that she is supposed to appeal to
I buy it off QVC on easy pays for around £20 a month. I love the brand but if they do a collab with her I’m done with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Do i detect a lot more Hinch Sympathisers on here lately? I seem to frown more than usual at some posts. But unlike sheep i keep scrolling and dont kick off!!!
There have been quite a few of late! Let them come. Some will read the wiki and open their eyes, some are diehard zoflora ingesters 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I buy it off QVC on easy pays for around £20 a month. I love the brand but if they do a collab with her I’m done with them.
Exactly the same. I love qvc for that reason 😂 but agree an Elemis collab and I won’t be buying anymore.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty crappy fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa
dont know what goes on in your bathroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If your fingers are :poop:y then you’ve gone terribly wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I think it’s cuz she’s sent loads of people here tbh. Lots and lots of new members isn’t there? 🙈
I found here by accident after reading something about Dawn ward and her crazy family. I’ve lurked on the hinch Threads mainly since as it’s the only ones that move so fast. They’ve really opened my eyes to her and how she behaves. I’ve also read her book and there is something psychological going on that’s deep rooted. I mean not being able to be far from her mum because of anxiety isn’t healthy at all.
I used to be a fan but not anymore, she should take a step back from Instagram and seek help.

Reactions: 41
I get where you’re coming from, but not sure about poo particles on the cardboard bit of the roll 😂. Poo particles are everywhere in the home and pretty much every door handle on the planet, and don’t get me started on peanuts in bars (pre Covid obvs) 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s sat there following anyone who tags her in anything. Like really. This last account simply tagged her in a Keith the leaf post. Not even Tesco tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Them eyebrows on her bleeping forearm 🤣🙄🤣

To be fair, they are a better shape and colour than the ones she’s had permanently etched onto her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone who suffers from anxiety why on earth would she follow #anxiety surely dealing with your own is more than enough without having everyone else's down your throat 🤷‍♀️ oh wait maybe it's so she can get her ideas on what anxiety is actually about so she can use that excuse down the line

Reactions: 36
I have mirco bladed eyebrows and I know alot of people who also have them and I've never seen anyone's turn green or red 🤷‍♀️ and if you don't don't a top up they go after a year maybe longer as they're just skin deep not a proper tattoo so it wouldn't need to be lasered
If they’re done properly they shouldn’t go green and blocky 😬
I’m very into micro bladed brows. Once everything with covid ups and leaves I’m going to get a qualification and learn how to do them.

It’s so hard to tell with all of the filters and fakery, but Sophie’s don’t look like they’ve been done even half as well as they could have been😳

Reactions: 13
Interesting, I’m a baby doctor and term is definitely 37 weeks in all the hospitals I’ve worked in 😂. Very strange to reduce it by a week but perhaps there’s an interesting reason! Will definitely ask around lol.
I work for WHO and the ICD10 definition is still definitely 37 weeks 😅👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I found here by accident after reading something about Dawn ward and her crazy family. I’ve lurked on the hinch Threads mainly since as it’s the only ones that move so fast. They’ve really opened my eyes to her and how she behaves. I’ve also read her book and there is something psychological going on that’s deep rooted. I mean not being able to be far from her mum because of anxiety isn’t healthy at all.
I used to be a fan but not anymore, she should take a step back from Instagram and seek help.
Most people on here used to be fans of hers so you’re in good company!

Reactions: 19
God those mini pizza shites.... somebody sling poor RonWan a chicken nug.. poor little fella 🍗❤

Reactions: 12
Do i detect a lot more Hinch Sympathisers on here lately? I seem to frown more than usual at some posts. But unlike sheep i keep scrolling and dont kick off!!!
I was thinking the same tbh. Seen more comments here defending her lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not saying my fingers are crappy 😂😂😂 I'm just saying poo partials can cling onto everything and putting them on your curtain pole is just nastyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I have been dipping in and out of the threads for a bit and tbh I’m BORED AF with her at the minute. Everything she posts is just tit ide rather her bugger off and have a deep rest.

even if I was a sheep Hincher I would be well fed up by now.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.