Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
roo? not sure if anyone follows imogenation but she calls her teenage brother HOGGY. roo is making me feel physically sick.

poor kid is gonna be mortified if she shouts ROO down the playground one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to lie about him going off with her mum and Jamie? She doesn’t have to say he’s gone to Babyballers if they are wanting to keep that private but it’s the extra details that prove the lie.

Reactions: 31
She holds on to the Ron as she’s still trying to push the Ron abd Hen adventure, when we know quite well that the poor souls have nothing of the sort

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know what you mean but I usually open my curtains when I go downstairs on a morning. Maybe I'm weird.
We all know they're paper thin. There would be light coming through, even on the rainiest of days, and there isn't. Just suspicious that she dog hasn't moved an inch either
The lamp is also still on in the background, you can tell even with the shitey filter. Totally last night 🥴

Reactions: 12
I’m new here. I’m not a “hincher” :sick: The phrase makes me ill. I’m not a hater either. I’m here for the tea, the laughs and the detective-like unpicking of inconsistency in the complex life of a boring salesperson an influencer. I followed Hinch a few years ago when recommended & I enjoyed learning some cleaning hacks I didn’t know about. Then I was bought her book & the way it was written, the tone, the language & the ridiculous naming of inanimate objects put me right off! I think I unfollowed for years but maybe she got back on my radar with friendship with SS (another airhead). Anyway, life history shared. What’s boiling my piss is the overuse of non consenting children on then social media pages of their parents. Is nothing scared? Plus it’s bloody boring. AND weird! Seeing comments from strangers fans saying they love Hinch’s kid or SS kids or whatever, it’s worrying and weird. Rant over.

Reactions: 78
Babies normally go quiet just before labour starts, so don’t think it will be tonight 🥴
no they don’t. Babies do not move less towards the end and before labour starts. It’s a complete myth and baby’s movements should continue as normal right up until you’re in labour. That’s an outdated, dangerous misconception and can be a cause of stillbirth because mothers just think it’s normal

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I wonder if she's at hospital being induced/early stages of labour. I can't see she'd miss out on seeing her mummazzz

Reactions: 7
Don’t know about where you lot are but there are plenty of leaves on the trees now, none are bare ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m new here. I’m not a “hincher” :sick: The phrase makes me ill. I’m not a hater either. I’m here for the tea, the laughs and the detective-like unpicking of inconsistency in the complex life of a boring salesperson an influencer. I followed Hinch a few years ago when recommended & I enjoyed learning some cleaning hacks I didn’t know about. Then I was bought her book & the way it was written, the tone, the language & the ridiculous naming of inanimate objects put me right off! I think I unfollowed for years but maybe she got back on my radar with friendship with SS (another airhead). Anyway, life history shared. What’s boiling my piss is the overuse of non consenting children on then social media pages of their parents. Is nothing scared? Plus it’s bloody boring. AND weird! Seeing comments from strangers fans saying they love Hinch’s kid or SS kids or whatever, it’s worrying and weird. Rant over.
Oh hey same here 👋 no love, no hate, just here for the tea 🤣

It really frustrates me when people share so much of their kids on social media. I think if my own mum had had access to FB and Insta when I was a baby and all those embarrassing memories were documented online forever 😶 nope. No thanks! Each to their own and all that but I just don't agree 🙈

Reactions: 21
Boring. Boring. Boring. Lies. Lies.
Trolls. Trolls. Trolling. Bump. Bump. No bump. No bump. Bump. Ron. Manzzz. Mummaazzz manzzz. Roo. Chicken strip with dick out.
tit cooking. Grey. Bisketttt. Tornado. Wrecked tit. Shoddy cushions and crap diffusers. Mansions and alpacas.
Oh and 2 seconds of cleaning. bleeping hell I really just don’t care anymore. Have the baby, hope you’re both grand, then piss off into the ether of ex influenzas. Please. I beg you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.