Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God. Her listening to their podcast so it feels like he is in the house made my cervix shrivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You would have absolutely no idea that a 2 year old child lived in that house if you didn't already follow her stories. Not a toy in sight and just the beige Teddy chair on display which looks like a dog bed.

New beige mirror in the hallway too, stealth operation to beigify Hinch Hall continues then 🙄

Reactions: 38
She screams desperation if she has to have Jamie's voice playing. When he's not there. I mean that's not right is it? He has only gone out for a while to her mothers 😳😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is there no sign of a toddler living in that house?? Am I doing things wrong because I have garish coloured toys in every crevice and dirty little finger prints decorating every surface? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
New thread thanks to @katfromthesticks with 85 likes!

View attachment 565105
Sorry I am down for the banter. Please can we not forget that she has consistently used Azaylia and her grieving parents daily, all the horrific bullshit I've seen poor little Sophie Rose who cannot believe this has happened to her, all whilst posting a story about Azaylia, even when her own parents have chosen to remain quiet, and then posts adds, pictures of rooo. Can you imagine being tagged in a sympathetic post for your sleeping child to turn see her living her best life, saffiya lays in bed most days and grinch uplands a heart felt post then showing how much she needed as a necessity to visit bnm, garden centres and much more all whilst neglecting that poor rooooo no wonder Perry cannot speak he is so used to cringey nick names like brekkie. Roo. MUmmaazzzz do I need to go on.. I've never been so sickened by grinch till now. And I just hope Saffiya realises she is the definition of a mother

Reactions: 37
She screams desperation if she has to have Jamie's voice playing. When he's not there. I mean that's not right is it? He has only gone out for a while to her mothers 😳😳😳😳
i was going to say the same thing, they are together 24/7 he’s out for a little while and she has to play her own podcast so she can feel like he’s there... I depend on my husband so much but bloody hell, when he’s out of the house it’s heaven! This just isn’t normal behaviour

Reactions: 27
Why is there no sign of a toddler living in that house?? Am I doing things wrong because I have garish coloured toys in every crevice and dirty little finger prints decorating every surface? 🤔
But she’s got it ‘just how I like it guyz’ - obviously likes it without any trace of her (human) offspring 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So this morning we’ve seen the bbq that she doesn’t have and the baby bouncer for the baby she doesn’t have 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’ve got a nicely decorated house. My interior is pretty stylish in my opinion. A lot of colour! Anyway it’s also completely clear that I am merely an adult living within a toddlers house 🤣 her stuff is everywhere and yeah I’ve got storage solutions etc but I want her to just grab whatever toy she wants while playing.

Reactions: 19
Why does she have to call it a warm snack? It irritates me far more than it should, just call it a snack ya clown.

Off to take some immodium because looking at the "warm snack" has given me the shits.
Same , it annoys me too hahahah. Like when she went to her mates for dinner and her friend Tanya made her a ‘hot’ meal. Why describe the temperature?! Annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you have a baby bouncer out if the baby hasn’t been born yet...posted on her stories this morning
I’ve been wondering this too. There’s a high chair for a baby there too. Ronnies is on the other side of that room. Who knows what the score is 🤷🏼‍♀️
EBB390A5-BA5B-4C03-A9F6-F61FF5B3D0A1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I also noticed in this video her baby mobile is folded down, why would you need to fold it down if you weren’t getting a baby in and out of the cot 🤷🏼‍♀️
Very good spot. In this story she posted yesterday that she deleted, it wasn’t!
279D4103-14C0-425C-ACA7-6351291F55C8.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.