Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bla bla bla yawn

Sleep training is another word for child abuse. Letting a baby "cry it out"no matter how small the intervals is absolutely abhorrent. You do not need to sleep train a baby ffs
You might want to google sleep training, nobody is doing controlled crying or cry it out anymore. It’s just the gentle gradual removal of sleep props. Nobody cried about it in my house? More time consuming than anything.

Reactions: 4

BabyOctopus

I swear her scan date says 29.11.2020. This photo is when she revealed she was pregnant in the new year. Does anyone know if this looks like a 12 week or 20 week scan?

Screenshot_20210508-160448_Instagram.jpg

Also I just don’t understand getting nails done when you have just had/ about to have a new baby? I can’t be the only one thinking this, when I went into hospital to have my first, the midwife advised me to cut my nails... I admit I was a bit clueless but yeah, their little soft skin, and I soon realised changing nappies etc it was the best thing to do
i’m sorry but i had a full set of acrylics on when i got induced🙈 i didn’t go bare-nailed til my daughter was about 6 months it was the only thing that made me feel like i still made an effort😂

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
IF she wasn’t pregnant (knowingly) at the worm then im prepared to eat my words here. But i don’t think she thuds her tummy to the ground when she does that worm. I think her knees just about stop her. I think her doing the worm was a decoy. A “she can’t be pregnanT she was doing the worm”. She didn’t do it though. She just flailed about. But I’m prepared to be totally wrong but there.
That is true it was a dreadful worm 😂

• Haha

sarja81

VIP Member
Does Tracey nail lady have a salon at home or has she just shown Hinch breaking covid rules again? We aren't allowed inside houses until 17th May
Im almost certain she uses a room in her upstairs.
Way back when hinch shared stories with Tracy’s bird 🙄 it was an upstairs room and she was by a window overlooking a street.

Emzykins

VIP Member
I thought I recalled her saying she was having a C-section & they would never let her carry to full term due to her health conditions?
I’m sure this is true. I remember when she was pregnant with Ron she was always feeling faint etc, and I swear she mentioned it had to be a section? But then she’s flaunting the spritz for bitz, which she wouldn’t need for a section. So unless she’s bullshitting?!

Reactions: 3

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
They aren't up anymore. She deleted them.
They're still up for me, can the viewing settings be changed once the stories are posted? Maybe Trace and Hinch are playing detective and blocking certain people to see if they can catch any tattlers out when it's mentioned on here? Is that a thing 😆
I believe they had the gender scan at the usual 20 weeks then gave the envelope to her mum who then waited until her birthday to reveal. I remember her posting something about it on her stories.
Then the mother who most certainly didn't look in the envelope gave it to the cake maker??

LaTela

Chatty Member
It's all just for show for Insta, we certainly won't see her getting down and dirty with any compost. God forbid any specs of dirt on it and she will be getting the Shark handheld out, the one she uses for round the pissy toilet and kitchen worktop when she vacs the toaster crumbs up. Nice.
£105 of uselessness!

OhGrinchy

Different nails as well on her most recent story! So yet another pre-record from god knows when! She has blue and pink nails now does she not!

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂
Yes I use the Elemis ultra smart pro collagen and it’s great the day cream doesn’t leave any layer on the skin, maybe my skins just thirsty but it sinks right in. I hope they’re not paying Hinch 😤

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, Soph is probably a good mum, it just doesn't come across as she's always behind the camera, but the difference between her and Ladbaby mum (Rox) is night and day, Rox is more relatable, you can see she's hands on with the kids, her house isn't like an unused show home, and her in the style clothing range knocks the spots off old grey towers!!! Rox should have the 4 million followers not Soph.
Love Rox and Mark. At least they include their kids into whatever prank they pull off. Like when Mark redecorates the house at Christmas. Brilliant

Top Tattling. You are so on the case of bumpgate I salute you 😍
I don't know if it's the metal bowl that exaggerates , but I couldn't get my knees that high when sitting or kneeling or squating. Stomach gets in the way

Poop wonderland

Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂
Love elemis, makes my old 51 year old skin look semi OK 😂 Husband is a good egg and treats me now and again but seriously it is good.

Is she taking the piss 🤣 how are you ment to stick them on over hair and tattoos? I thought brow transfers were for people that shave their brows off or can’t grow hair for whatever reason 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she has hers micro bladed she won't have that much there to yank out with those tattoo's, my mind boggles at her 🙄

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Do you think she has a regular show she watches? I’m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that she’s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They don’t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all we’ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about shit they’ve seen online. Shit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.
Or the shit she's about to cook for their tea 😂

• Haha

Needacuppa

VIP Member
If Soph had put on 2 stone a few weeks back ck but is still in size 8 and 10 clothing. Oweeee ow ow ow. She is gonna neee more than fadge spray!!! And that walk she did laat night.... Yup get use to it. That baby is gonna be a bonnie lad. Now it's my legs that are crossed 👶😬😬😬😖😖🙏🤰

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Im only snooping at her a while, before the pandemic did she go out, do things, meet friends?
Their lives seem really boring and just just because of lockdown.