Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Can someone explain CC2 to me ... I don’t really speak on these threads much as they go way too fast but when she does something ridiculous, I always come here.
I actually liked her before I read this thread; always thought she was really humble as I never really saw her posting designer brands or the fact she has a range rover wasn’t being plastered over the gram until I came here and realised I was being naive 😭
Cash cow 2, Ronnie is her little cash cow 1

Reactions: 2

zyxw4321

I believe they had the gender scan at the usual 20 weeks then gave the envelope to her mum who then waited until her birthday to reveal. I remember her posting something about it on her stories.
Aah, that makes more sense . (It’s bizarre, but it makes sense haha)

Reactions: 2
I think the en suite is in the baby's room as it's their old master? Idek I never got this trend of putting crap on the bath or cooker... like, presumably you are using those things thus will need to move stuff every time you use them? Surely that's a hassle? I've tried this and it was horrible, trying to find a place for everything once you need a bath or to cook, then having to clean straight away to put everything back. What heavily pregnant mother has time for this?? With a small toddler?
Her cooker top is an induction meaning anything sitting on it will flash as it recognises anything on a ring......why do you need a vase on your cooker 🥴
Is she laying on her stomach here?

Reactions: 1

Stelliebee

Ooh. Didn’t even think of that! What’s the rules here???
People are allowed to come into your home for work though, but maybe it's only essential work like plumbing etc? I don't really know! I think you can get away with a lot if it's work-related 🤷‍♀️

Drc24

Thanks for the subtitles sofa! Must have read my comment about not understanding you whilst in the loft with trace! 👋🏼

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Are flare trousers still a thing? I haven't seen people wear flares for years.

But has put on 2 stone apparently
Apparently they've made a come back 😭

I was still wearing size 8 tops when I was full term, and I never bought any maternity wear but I thought that the whole point of maternity clothes is that you buy your usual size and the cut of the clothes is adjusted to fit the bump. I wouldn't therefore expect her to be buying anything other than her usual size.
Was that maternity clothing though?

This is Me talked about Ronnie's birth and discussed urinating with mild vaginal tears after he was born and she gave her top tip for mothers to get a cup of water and splash your groin as you urinate post-partum to stop urine stinging at your vagina.

There is a product that happened to share her Mum's name 'Frida' sold in the USA that does the same purpose. One if this will ever be one of her 'eBayers'?!

Mab1994

Chatty Member
why didn’t she move in to new baby’s room with en suite -makes sense ..then move baby into Ronnies room and give Ronnie a big boys room..... he’s near on 2 so cud move out of nursery. Instead of making 2 nurseries🙄
Maldon Queens do it differently 😤