Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂
Elemis is good. Where I use to work they used it for beauty treatments

Reactions: 5

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I couldn't even be arsed to make my own tea when I was 40 weeks pregnant. How can Sopha be arsed to be out in the aftermath of Storm Maldon, faffing with a table that she'll never use?
Right! We never seen her down this side of the house at all.

YorkshireTeaTime

Do you think she has a regular show she watches? I’m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that she’s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They don’t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all we’ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about shit they’ve seen online. Shit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.
She definitely does cos she always post a story when they mention her... I think Corrie was first and then hollyoaks... she was straight on bleating about it

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Can’t be any worse that what’s already on her face😂View attachment 564957
How do you even contemplate this is a good look.... She just looks so odd!!! She is not ugly so why not Just show natural Sophie. I pity her sometimes as she has such a distorted view of herself. Wish jimboblayaboutslob would just make her get better.

Pastrytroll

I used to say this jokingly but the more I think about it it would explain a lot. The only photos they have up on on the wallsare of their wedding or Instagram shots we’ve already seen.
Never any toys around. No real sign of a family home. All show.
She loves her mad mother so much but how comes there’s not even one pic up of her?
In a way I hope that is true and Ronnie is having a normal life elsewhere, surrounded by toys like he should be
She had picture of her and Stacey up before she had a picture with Jamie up

Reactions: 4

rapunzel21

R's little concentration face whilst playing with the pasta and rice crispies etc. 😍 I hope he was allowed to play with it for as long as he wanted to and it wasn't swept up and thrown in the bin the second the filming ended.
It doesn’t look like they played with it for long after she done her scoop she was putting the spoon down

mucking.fuddle

Oh my godddddddd she will be doing a movie bridesmaids moment when she gives the speech on her best friend bubs and who loves her more. Uhhhhh Helen!

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Izzy Judd on IG? She will also have her phone out and in the kids faces. But she actually knows how to interact with her kids, she actually gets on the floor and talks to them and plays with them. It can be done. Hinch just doesn't know how to